Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves future - page 13. (Read 169650 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 24, 2018, 05:18:37 PM
I have a few weeks do not do transactions in the market. I do not know the value of waves now, but it seems the future of waves is always wide open. I believe it, because waves have brilliant plans and ideas.
I agree with you, this is a very interesting and promising project. But we must be very patient and wait for the moment when the market goes up.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 05:17:19 PM
I have a few weeks do not do transactions in the market. I do not know the value of waves now, but it seems the future of waves is always wide open. I believe it, because waves have brilliant plans and ideas.
Activity: 364
November 24, 2018, 04:59:02 PM
This coin is going through a very difficult time. But I continue to believe that this project will be able to survive a big crisis in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
November 24, 2018, 04:56:06 PM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion

I think that this coin has no future. Their idea of voting for new coins failed, without bringing any effect.
Activity: 6
November 24, 2018, 04:52:37 PM
my opinion waves is very good coin we can gain more profit from it, and I think after 2 year its can cross 30/40$ so if we buy and hold it now we can success.
Activity: 6
November 24, 2018, 04:45:51 PM
so great is the contribution of china to the good price of bitcoin and other Altcoin so as to cause a drastic price reduction either bitcoin or Altcoin, but Waves certainly will still able to maintain its value well.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
November 24, 2018, 04:40:18 PM
Well I think waves is making good progress until lately that everything is almost going back to square one. I can still remember some substantial icos launched on its platform earlier in the year which in short gave it some recognition and an assurance of better and greater adoptability/usage even as we move on in years...

I don't know whether the team behind the project is walking in the background, however what I do know is that things have gone done lately...
Activity: 434
November 24, 2018, 04:39:26 PM
Waves are nice coin to invest actually, with great potential, and same opportunities which ethereum has. They are working hard on the improvement of the WAVES platform
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
November 24, 2018, 04:38:32 PM
Waves is not a pretty bad project, I like that the project has good ideas that come true and has a good news fund, but since there is a drawdown in the market now, you have to wait.
Activity: 2
November 24, 2018, 04:34:46 PM
WAVES future will be determine from tomorrow morning up to two months ahead in regard of tidex decentralized exchange if tidex fight up to top five exchanges then definitely wave price gonna follow eth price , calculate that how much profit from the current price .
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
November 24, 2018, 04:23:21 PM
I think this project has no future that was promised to him so much. For too long, nothing happens and almost no one uses it. I seem to have much more promising projects.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
November 24, 2018, 04:14:50 PM
in the begining of this year I thought that waves have high potential and big future! Now I am sure that it is nothing, unfortunately, people dont like waves platform
Activity: 5
November 24, 2018, 04:03:41 PM
It has a birght future for sure. That topic is out of discussion but what we can discuss is when will the golden times of waves will come. I see their team is trying hard to have new agreements to make waves more useful and popular. Probably within a year it will make some people rich because we will see waves everywhere like we see Eth everywhere now.
Activity: 7
November 24, 2018, 03:48:29 PM
WAVES future will be determine from tomorrow morning up to two months ahead in regard of tidex decentralized exchange if tidex fight up to top five exchanges then definitely wave price gonna follow eth price , calculate that how much profit from the current price .
Activity: 5
November 24, 2018, 03:39:22 PM
i love the idea of waves, it enters crypto onto a more public platform where my brother who knows nothing about crypto can get involved without having to make me buy him bitcoin ect.
Activity: 8
November 24, 2018, 03:37:05 PM
my opinion waves is very good coin we can gain more profit from it, and I think after 2 year its can cross 30/40$ so if we buy and hold it now we can success.
Activity: 3
November 24, 2018, 03:30:55 PM
Well we can't really tell what will be the future because we can't see the future, but waves are a very interesting coins.
Activity: 375
November 24, 2018, 12:44:46 PM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion

I see that Waves also has a good future, many coins are already working with the Waves platform. This will increase the price of Waves. Waves has also provided a Beta version platform. This is a good development in my opinion.
copper member
Activity: 657
Merit: 1
November 24, 2018, 12:38:42 PM
Waves was one of my most highly rated projects last year, also I considered it very undervalued. But where they started having loopholes is from their WAVESDEX,  many issues sprouted although it's not easy. This made some tokens built on WAVES to swap coins to ERC20 tokens on Ethereum blockchain. Looking at transaction cost, WAVES is dope. For now to be honest, I'm holding very Lil of waves, let's see what the future will bring.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 12:34:47 PM
For the future of any coin I can not say, but I think the Waves as well as some other coins has the potential for development. Personally, I keep waves In my portfolio, and I hope and believe in a big increase.
Pages:
Jump to: