Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves future - page 6. (Read 169650 times)

B.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 26, 2019, 06:09:05 PM
no one knows for sure how the future of the waves is primarily to know the price but everyone can make predictions and in my prediction, the future of the waves will be good as my other top coins because besides the market will recover, waves also have a solid team that wants to continue their project
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 26, 2019, 06:09:00 PM
As you may know the project is russian based. I didn't trust russian ico's, but waves shows really nice success in the development. Their last milestone moved price to the sky, good job!
This is the only one project that has shown good results from Russian projects. 1 out of a thousand)) this project will have a great future
True, this project is indeed the best, although in terms of developing this project, some developers are less interested in making tokens using wave platforms, but so far for price issues there is no doubt that the waves are very like Waves can rise even though other coins don't increase.
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
January 26, 2019, 05:47:45 PM
As you may know the project is russian based. I didn't trust russian ico's, but waves shows really nice success in the development. Their last milestone moved price to the sky, good job!
This is the only one project that has shown good results from Russian projects. 1 out of a thousand)) this project will have a great future
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
January 26, 2019, 05:38:12 PM
This coin is very interesting. I think that now it is worth investing in it. As for me, its price is quite low now. This is a good chance.
The coin has grown well in recent times and now I expect the fall to continue, I think that after bitcoin enters the bullish trend then it will be possible to enter the waves
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
January 25, 2019, 06:19:23 PM
Activity: 476
January 25, 2019, 06:10:24 PM
This is a very interesting project. At the moment, the price of this coin is rapidly going up. It surprises me, because this project has been standing in place for a long time.
Activity: 415
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
January 25, 2019, 09:17:57 AM
I believe waves is a simple platform to create shit coin, but I didn't see any valuable product created on Waves. If I am wrong, please, provide me with some good projects!
For shit coins it is convenient!
indeed this platform is simple but useful, Waves is a crypto platform that functions as an asset token involved in transferring fiat coin transfer activities and at the same time conducting Blockchain technology trading. maybe he is currently low in value but in my opinion he can still grow well, although there are still many coins that are better but not always ordinary ones that are not profitable. The future of the wave might be better.
good project ?? now it's hard to find a good one because the situation is not good and the condition is not good.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
January 25, 2019, 09:12:36 AM
The Waves project has not stopped developing its projects. This is in itself good news, so I think that it’s time for you and I to probably stop thinking about the bad. Everything will be great.
Activity: 574
January 25, 2019, 08:56:45 AM
I believe waves is a simple platform to create shit coin, but I didn't see any valuable product created on Waves. If I am wrong, please, provide me with some good projects!
For shit coins it is convenient!
Activity: 322
January 25, 2019, 08:52:27 AM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion
My opinion about the WAVES platform is very positive. It seems to me that this project deserves attention from investors, as it can be called one of the best and most successful projects in the history of crypto. I think if you invest in this coin, then in the future you can get a considerable profit.
Activity: 322
January 17, 2019, 08:01:30 AM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion
I'm not a fan of the Waves platform, nor do I personally hold these coins. But objectively speaking, it is one of the largest platforms in the world of crypto currency, so developers have a chance to attract investors, but only on the condition that it is necessary to modify this platform a little, making it more advanced for the world of cryptography.
Activity: 308
January 16, 2019, 09:07:53 AM
Promising, because these coins are created on a promising platform and there are a lot of improvements in them that will not lead to such problems that Ethereum has encountered!
well that's the advantage and maybe in the future it will be better and more popular.
each coin has its own advantages so that if the coin can be further developed, the better its potential, the more interested it becomes. hopefully Waves will be better and more profitable, the platform will be increasingly used.
Activity: 294
January 16, 2019, 09:01:19 AM
Promising, because these coins are created on a promising platform and there are a lot of improvements in them that will not lead to such problems that Ethereum has encountered!
Activity: 448
January 15, 2019, 02:58:14 PM
If we start to understand what the Waves project is today, then I think that today many people will say that the idea as a whole is stolen from the ETH project, therefore in general this project has a future only in the country.
Activity: 504
January 14, 2019, 07:52:11 PM
Hopefully the future of the waves will be even better, the price maybe reach $ 15. Some time ago the price almost reached $ 5, now it is down again.
waves will be better, from prices, investors, it looks like it's also increasing, we just wait.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
January 14, 2019, 07:27:15 PM
Waves received a good finance support and made some loud updates so their future looks quite promising.
Activity: 700
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
January 14, 2019, 07:24:49 PM
Waves is a good and promising project, I can't predict what will happen to the waves in the future, but if the development of the waves gets better, the platform will be increasingly in demand, and more investors, the future of the waves will be bright
Activity: 364
January 14, 2019, 06:59:17 PM
This coin is very interesting. I think that now it is worth investing in it. As for me, its price is quite low now. This is a good chance.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
January 14, 2019, 05:24:02 PM
It is kinda weird to see that there are alot of people still think that waves will have a bright future.
I agree that the project is very good but still i don’t see any future. I just don’t believe in it anymore.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
January 14, 2019, 05:09:41 PM
Waves are, of course, a perfect and high-quality project, but it seems to me that he is not up to the leader, let's see what will happen this year and next. I partially hold these tokens but a small percentage of the total portfolio.
Pages:
Jump to: