Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves future - page 15. (Read 169650 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 05:40:01 PM
It has a birght future for sure. That topic is out of discussion but what we can discuss is when will the golden times of waves will come. I see their team is trying hard to have new agreements to make waves more useful and popular. Probably within a year it will make some people rich because we will see waves everywhere like we see Eth everywhere now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 05:32:16 PM
This project looked very promising a few months ago. But at the moment the market is depressed and I doubt that this project will also be in demand as before.
Activity: 6
November 23, 2018, 05:30:14 PM
I have a few weeks do not do transactions in the market. I do not know the value of waves now, but it seems the future of waves is always wide open. I believe it, because waves have brilliant plans and ideas.
Activity: 3
November 23, 2018, 05:19:01 PM
Waves already have a high market cap, so they will probably not x100 or so anymore but there is enough room for a good movement of x10 or more if they keep to be successfull. It's a solid investment.
November 23, 2018, 05:08:40 PM
In my opinion waves have bright future. At present it's rate is growing and I hope it will dominate the altcoin world. It is popular altcoin. So I think it have a amazing and valuable future.   
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
November 23, 2018, 04:55:46 PM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion
Meh, i don't know, honestly. During the 2017 bullrun, waves paltoform seemed like a great idea, a great project and I used to read a lot about o the intrenert, meaning Tha tpeople talked about it. Right now seems like a ghost project. I can't read any news about the waves project or about any of the tokens based on the waves platform. Must mean something, right?
November 23, 2018, 04:52:10 PM
In my opinion waves will rise in price very much in long-term. But 50000 dollar is not realistic. Of course your idea about Bitcoin price shows that you are joking.
November 23, 2018, 04:48:31 PM
so great is the contribution of china to the good price of bitcoin and other Altcoin so as to cause a drastic price reduction either bitcoin or Altcoin, but Waves certainly will still able to maintain its value well.
Activity: 5
November 23, 2018, 04:43:37 PM
Based on the number of "Wave's Future" threads in this forum it should be climbing faster than it is.  I'm a Waves holder and believe in the future but the price doesn't seem to follow news and the interest here.
November 23, 2018, 04:41:46 PM
WAVES future will be determine from tomorrow morning up to two months ahead in regard of tidex decentralized exchange if tidex fight up to top five exchanges then definitely wave price gonna follow eth price , calculate that how much profit from the current price .
November 23, 2018, 04:28:08 PM
In my opinion waves have bright future. At present it's rate is growing and I hope it will dominate the altcoin world. It is popular altcoin. So I think it have a amazing and valuable future.   
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 04:27:35 PM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion
The waves certainly have a prospect, and if the team will develop the product and toss often news coin will become a giant in this market!
November 23, 2018, 04:26:25 PM
waves will bouncing back at least $4,as we know now because so many china issues,the future of waves its holding back
November 23, 2018, 04:23:57 PM
In my opinion waves will rise in price very much in long-term. But 50000 dollar is not realistic. Of course your idea about Bitcoin price shows that you are joking.
November 23, 2018, 04:21:20 PM
I think waves also have great potential, because waves have their own platform and their own paths. That makes a difference and in the future stand-alone and potentially groundbreaking projects will be appreciated.
November 23, 2018, 04:15:10 PM
Waves and Stratis are the sleeping giants. Both of them and especially Waves will gain alot the coming months. I can back my statement because of the fact that Waves will release some good updates very soon.
November 23, 2018, 04:12:00 PM
I am confused with the wave system, they do not do system development and let the mastery of trading volume move to the tidex market, yesterday I got story from my friend that make transaction of 112 wave and have succeed, but the balance is still zero, he confused want to contact support waves, where there is no answer to the bug.
November 23, 2018, 03:39:22 PM
Waves and Stratis are the sleeping giants. Both of them and especially Waves will gain alot the coming months. I can back my statement because of the fact that Waves will release some good updates very soon.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 03:38:51 PM
I believed in Waves but I didn't see any good improvement in their decentralized exchange since 1 year so I doubt this coin will have a big growth in next future because there are many better competitors like EOS and Cardano
November 23, 2018, 03:38:21 PM
I think waves also have great potential, because waves have their own platform and their own paths. That makes a difference and in the future stand-alone and potentially groundbreaking projects will be appreciated.
Pages:
Jump to: