Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves future - page 7. (Read 169650 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 2
January 14, 2019, 02:34:42 PM
I think now is a good time to buy waves and their subsequent holding until the moment when the market acquires its former greatness and prices soar upwards.
It is clear that waves has huge prospects in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
January 14, 2019, 02:28:54 PM
Waves is a great project, because it is like Ether, but faster and on PoS protocol. But Ether is more useful cryptocurrency, and it will be very hard for waves to beat it.
cr7
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 14, 2019, 01:31:47 PM
Recently, the Waves team shows itself on the positive side, it works very well! And I think that the leading blockchain platforms will be running out! For example NEO or NEM will even be behind!
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
January 14, 2019, 01:25:01 PM
Waves future is pretty much associated with the future of Bitcoin and crypto itself. I don't think waves is strong enough to have a different future then the rest of the crypto industry.
Activity: 630
January 14, 2019, 12:56:55 PM
Waves future is bright because many big investors like to it to trade and demanding for the daily trading. Do not underestimate the power of waves because it has own block chain and many new ico are accepting to it for using block chain.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
January 14, 2019, 12:21:11 PM
I believe that Waves will cost 15 dollars (its highest rate) again. The platform uses Smart contracts that increase the popularity of this cryptocurrency. If you choose Waves, hold it for a long time.

Waves with its smart contracts is one of the best platforms, but it will be difficult for the cryptocurrency to reach 15 dollars again. I guess, in 2019, the altcoin's highest price will be close to 6-7 dollars, and not more.

That's probably correct. I dont see any reason for waves to reach new heights. unless if the team is going to make a hardfork or an upgrade then peoples attention will be into it and a possible minor bull run. But it will be great for daily trading as the price goes up and down and fluctuates very often. I hold some tokens under waves so hoping not to go below $1 USD.
Activity: 183
Merit: 30
January 14, 2019, 12:20:42 PM
Waves has been in market since a long time, i am not much expert in ICOs but my few friends hold a good amount of Waves.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
January 14, 2019, 12:17:38 PM
I believe that Waves will cost 15 dollars (its highest rate) again. The platform uses Smart contracts that increase the popularity of this cryptocurrency. If you choose Waves, hold it for a long time.

Waves with its smart contracts is one of the best platforms, but it will be difficult for the cryptocurrency to reach 15 dollars again. I guess, in 2019, the altcoin's highest price will be close to 6-7 dollars, and not more.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
January 11, 2019, 06:40:53 AM
after some time of doing nothing Waves suddenly made some updates and raised a good amount of money so there is a hope for this project.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
January 11, 2019, 06:11:49 AM
The waves are a very strong coin. It has a price rise despite the market situation. Team wave have good professional skills in the organization and development of the blockchain. I think that this cryptocurrency will always be in the list of leaders.

Waves dex needs some more developments in order to compete with other exchanges and be on the top. Also I think something has to be done on those shitcoins that were and can be easily made.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
January 11, 2019, 02:22:51 AM
The waves are a very strong coin. It has a price rise despite the market situation. Team wave have good professional skills in the organization and development of the blockchain. I think that this cryptocurrency will always be in the list of leaders.
copper member
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
January 10, 2019, 07:36:19 PM
I so much believe in waves than I do believe in Ethereum. With time waves will go to the moon by the time the waves platform is widely known and put into usage. In fact, I am currently holding some good unit of waves in my waves wallet for long term holding.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
January 10, 2019, 05:42:51 PM
I can only believe in Waves token but not its platform or wallet. I used to work with many bounty projects which pays in waves platform. Right now i have more than 50 different waves platform token and i can't use or trade them and i don't know what to do with them. The platform and their wallet seems very complicated.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
January 10, 2019, 11:37:18 AM
The waves platform raised 120 million $ for a private blockchain. It shows the trust of investors in the project and proves they are going to keep on developing and improving. Good news for all the holders. Price is low now and waves is right word for this crypto.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
January 10, 2019, 10:36:06 AM
They made a new partnership and Waves is a nice platform to integrate crypto to real life.
I am a big fan of waves and after market starts recovery waves will sky rocket.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
January 10, 2019, 10:35:36 AM
I think that Waves will grow only during general growth, because their marketing policy fails. Although there are videos that tell why the waves will cost 50 or even $ 100 in 2019. But the arguments used in these videos are exaggerated.
it's a pretty good effort to get people interested in the waves but when you say that the arguments they give seem exaggerated then I think that not only you will say things like that, and people like you just doubt the waves, therefore so that the results are good then the team must provide or promote something that seems possible to achieve, something that is real even though not so great but I think the results will be better than seeming excessive
Activity: 602
January 10, 2019, 10:25:38 AM
To be honest, the Waves project gives me a lot of concern, despite the fact that it has been really developing lately, because in general the situation in the country may not be very pleasant. I hope that this project will still be able to resist.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
January 10, 2019, 10:16:11 AM
I think that the waves have achieved great success, because the team initially worked through many issues and as a result made a more promising platform than all the others!
Activity: 756
January 10, 2019, 09:53:50 AM
Activity: 672
January 05, 2019, 07:23:48 AM
There are only positive thoughts about the Waves project, especially since the last presentation that they have integrated smart contracts, this is cool. This is indicative of the fact that these guys are not sitting still. They work.
Pages:
Jump to: