Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves future - page 16. (Read 169650 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 03:37:22 PM
I think waves also have great potential, because waves have their own platform and their own paths. That makes a difference and in the future stand-alone and potentially groundbreaking projects will be appreciated.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
November 23, 2018, 03:31:41 PM
Waves and Stratis are the sleeping giants. Both of them and especially Waves will gain alot the coming months. I can back my statement because of the fact that Waves will release some good updates very soon.

this is classic spam for the forum, some newbie promise new release from waves, interesting, but it is not the right place for this kind of announcement
Activity: 6
November 23, 2018, 03:29:51 PM
Waves and Stratis are the sleeping giants. Both of them and especially Waves will gain alot the coming months. I can back my statement because of the fact that Waves will release some good updates very soon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 03:08:51 PM
I don't like Waves. They work hard but it's way have something wrong. Price is so stable even due to big announces and updates that I'm surprised. Nothing can change Waves price  Grin I think we can name it as stablecoin. Sorry, imho it's a dead end development
Activity: 6
November 23, 2018, 03:05:03 PM
In my opinion waves have bright future. At present it's rate is growing and I hope it will dominate the altcoin world. It is popular altcoin. So I think it have a amazing and valuable future.   
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
November 23, 2018, 02:59:22 PM
Well it is pretty bright, actually its future is attached to the future of Bitcoin. If bitcoins goes up so does every other coin, but if Bitcoin struggles then the future of every other coins also struggles. So i think that it'll be fine because slowly but surely bitcoin will rise back.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 23, 2018, 02:57:27 PM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion
I personally like the Waves coin. To me, I even believe that waves is currently been underrated. It is a currency with great potential for future growth.
Activity: 4
November 23, 2018, 02:52:18 PM
I am confused with the wave system, they do not do system development and let the mastery of trading volume move to the tidex market, yesterday I got story from my friend that make transaction of 112 wave and have succeed, but the balance is still zero, he confused want to contact support waves, where there is no answer to the bug.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 02:16:34 PM
Waves good coins in the current market. It is the stable and reliable currency of the current market. Its future is much better.
But due to the market being unstable, the value of the waves has decreased. I hope the market will increase its value if it stabilizes.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 01:48:07 PM
For me, the waves is not very great future , very little news background , of course to invest but I don't think it will be a competitor to Ethereum
Activity: 14
November 23, 2018, 01:46:39 PM
I think now it makes no sense to sell something
Activity: 8
November 23, 2018, 01:46:13 PM
Just Hodl, guys
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
November 23, 2018, 01:40:55 PM
Waves is a really useful platform that many businesses are already using. The Russians did their best to create a truly valuable product. I think that in the future there will be a lot of platforms that will cooperate with waves.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 23, 2018, 01:29:46 PM

Before I had no doubt in waves but now it is all of a sudden changed, there so many things that has been changed about in waves, and that could be the reason why price now is totally down into 0.00026BTC which is came back its value 2016 throwback. Although there are still some bounty campaign project are using its platform to promote a new coins in this industry.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
November 23, 2018, 01:22:59 PM
I have not heard anything about the Waves project for a long time because I think that this project as a whole has nothing to do with what is called the platform today, but this is my personal opinion
Activity: 392
November 20, 2018, 10:46:06 AM
Waves has become my favorite coin not so much time ago and this one is cool because its trends are positive and my income from its holding is not so bad as well, what is more experts’ opinion about its future is bright as well so doubts are not necessary here.
Activity: 364
November 08, 2018, 06:16:16 PM
This project seemed to me very promising a few months ago. But at the moment, I see no reason to invest in this project, because it is very weak.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
November 08, 2018, 05:45:38 PM
I dont heared awesome news about waves a long time. Sure that they prepare for us something special and it will be awesome. I know that CEO of project, mr. Ivanov works a hard on project and Waves is popular in Russia and eastern Europe.
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
November 08, 2018, 05:40:56 PM

In my opinion, there are many changes that Waves has made for now, they are constantly updating the platform. Maybe the next few years waves will have a high exchange rate. At present the Waves exchange rate is $ 1.84. So it still has a chance to buy on a large scale because the price is still cheap.
copper member
Activity: 238
November 01, 2018, 02:13:56 PM
Waves is a great altcoin that has proven that they have a great team. It will be among the leaders of the the market, but we need a new uptrend. As soon as we will see the signs of the green market, waves will pump and will do it hard.
Pages:
Jump to: