Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves future - page 17. (Read 169650 times)

Activity: 565
Merit: 316
November 01, 2018, 02:05:50 PM
It holds two related records;

World's fastest distributed, permissionless blockchain platform.

Highest daily transaction throughput, ever, on any distributed, permissionless blockchain platform.

It's also in the top ten projects that see the most development.

And it rolls on like this, every day.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 01, 2018, 02:04:23 PM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion
i can imagine it develops itself properly. they have interesting points but there's something that seems bit fishy, and i can't say what exactly, that's to what extent it is fishy!
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 01, 2018, 01:54:11 PM
Waves is a great coin, but I doubt the team. In my opinion, they are poorly developed, it is necessary to reach a new level of development. If they do not change their policies in the near future,they will lag behind.
Waves like a very antique coin that could for one last pump lol. I wouldn't exchange Bitcoin for Waves.
Activity: 336
November 01, 2018, 01:45:34 PM
Waves is a great coin, but I doubt the team. In my opinion, they are poorly developed, it is necessary to reach a new level of development. If they do not change their policies in the near future,they will lag behind.
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
November 01, 2018, 01:30:19 PM
 Very well, When I powerfully imagine on-line connected with lake certainly will raise for the reason that season moves. A superb probability from it in addition to value making an investment in. I have any in their cost-free tokens without a doubt and as well escalating Debbie wave go items by using the site filtration systems that far too. When I, in addition, have this request with a cellular phone to help observe it is mobility from the coin current market. An authentic beneficial coin to invest in the future.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
October 22, 2018, 09:26:04 AM
This coin was my favorite till the last time. But I am sure that it will be increasing as well because its chances are so high and this coin is stronger than the majority of others.
Activity: 253
October 22, 2018, 08:16:13 AM

I am absolutely confident in the huge potential for further development of the Waves. The project has a strong team of developers who are constantly working to improve and develop the platform. Therefore, the project is ideal for profitable long-term investment, from next year will be more expensive.
Activity: 279
October 22, 2018, 08:11:15 AM
I don't suppose that this coin will have any problems in its future because it is too promising and increasing to be unprofitable or empty in its potential.
Activity: 196
October 22, 2018, 07:17:23 AM
I continue to believe in the huge development potential of the Waves in the future. Today it is a truly successful and sought-after platform that continues to evolve rapidly. I sincerely believe that from next year there will be noticeable new updates and the active growth of the project will be restored.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 22, 2018, 05:42:10 AM
I believe that Waves today remains a really cool solution for profitable long-term investments. Of course, ideally, Waves should prepare some updates and do additional work on improvement. But in any case, with the hard work of developers, the project will work stably and develop.
Activity: 406
October 18, 2018, 01:43:03 AM

I believe that Waves has a good future with excellent prospects for development and price increase starting next year. There are all the prerequisites to the fact that Waves really will be the next Ethereum. Waves has a huge potential for working with new tokens, creating a new format for the crypto market.
Activity: 378
October 17, 2018, 12:03:23 PM
If you mean the waves in the market, I mean the waves of growth and fall, or wave HYIP. Waves of growth and HYIP we will see for sure. But this is at least half a year
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
October 16, 2018, 02:01:36 PM
As for me, this is quite a promising project. Waves is a low-inflation system with a limited amount of emissions. Users can keep a full host to make money on it. and it attracts
Activity: 406
keyTango
October 16, 2018, 12:44:36 PM
I think that the waves project is one of several important projects such as ethereum, neo, eos. Many new projects now choose waves as a platform for their business.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 12:36:36 PM
WAVES will explode once smart contracts and ledger added. This project looks huge

Activity: 28
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 12:29:25 PM
Future of waves is very good.Waves is also very good for long-term investment
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
October 12, 2018, 08:44:38 AM
Waves are good coins that are made on a high-quality platform, so they probably will soon start to grow well!
Activity: 105
October 12, 2018, 08:40:20 AM
this coin well holds blow of the market of cryptocurrencies. It it is still very popular and it is bought. The price will not fall very low.
Activity: 546
October 12, 2018, 08:37:51 AM
In the future, I do not believe, because the coin is marked in place of Ethereum, and as we know, who is the first one and took the place, but to invest in the short-term is a good idea

It's too brutal to compare Waves to Ethereum. Waves have a stronger structure but less popularity it has. Waves have aspects to be developed and the community will do what is necessary. Then we will see the future of Waves together.
Activity: 367
October 12, 2018, 08:35:42 AM
In the future, I do not believe, because the coin is marked in place of Ethereum, and as we know, who is the first one and took the place, but to invest in the short-term is a good idea

It depends on what to compare WAVES. Of course the token was not near ETH either in terms of reliability and popularity. Waves is a good investment, but if looking between a variety of low-quality ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: