Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves future - page 2. (Read 169650 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 4
March 22, 2019, 07:47:08 AM
waves have a high level team. they have sufficient funds. but the wave platform is only one of the few quality projects. they should be more open-minded.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
March 11, 2019, 02:59:02 PM
Waves has a great team and keeps adding new features to its platform. It has big potential to grow its marketshare with some good marketing and execution.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
February 22, 2019, 03:51:23 PM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion
The wave, that is, the future, even on the chart you can see a surge in prices, and this is great, they would be more active and the price will rise.

Currently price of most of the altcoin is down, therefore its really difficult to  say anything about the waves, i hope that it will continue to survive for a long long time and very soon like other crypto currency its price will also start increasing and people will surely a good profit from there.

Here I am talking about the same thing, that there are prospects for the wave, but it is not so great as, for example, etherium, but all the same ...
If you look at 2017, the prospects for many platforms were very good. But today, many lose their relevance and even the waves show a very small level of interest of Investors and developers of various projects.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
February 22, 2019, 01:50:33 PM
The wave, that is, the future, even on the chart you can see a surge in prices, and this is great, they would be more active and the price will rise.

Currently price of most of the altcoin is down, therefore its really difficult to  say anything about the waves, i hope that it will continue to survive for a long long time and very soon like other crypto currency its price will also start increasing and people will surely a good profit from there.

Here I am talking about the same thing, that there are prospects for the wave, but it is not so great as, for example, etherium, but all the same ...
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 22, 2019, 10:01:15 AM
One of the most underestimated coins, in my opinion. WAVES has very fast transactions, many great partnerships and don't attract much hype. The WAVES team simply does their deal, even better and faster when Ethereum which is so popular and improves so slowly
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
February 22, 2019, 09:55:49 AM

of course because if the market experiences a continuous surge in prices it will become a wave of the future of the market, because if the market experiences a continuous increase for several years to come the market's future will be very good
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
February 22, 2019, 09:41:48 AM
Waves has no future simply because competitor are better and I don't know why should I use this kind of platform. Any thoughts why should I use waves instead of ethereum?
Well, the wave has a future, but it is not the same as in the BTC and not like the etherium, but much smaller, but it does exist. If there were no future, it would not go up in price.
Indeed, if we compare the waves with bitcoin and ethereum it is clearly different but even so I think waves still have a good future, the most important thing is to be patient for now
It has no future at all and have you seen how a lot of new coins are over performing waves platform? That's enough to determine the future of waves. this will always become overrated coin dude. Just try to sell you about the fact

btc and eth or any other coins dont hold the future of waves  . nothing wrong comparing waves to eth and btc because waves is also a superior coin among other alts and tokens out there  . it can do what eth can do but in a cheaper way  , many devs just dont like waves because they feel that waves is low class  but there was still devs that prefer to create coins over the waves platform  . we dont know if soon waves will improve thier performance by making an update  .
Activity: 322
February 22, 2019, 09:36:37 AM
In my opinion, Waves has unique features and is an independent, open source platform that allows users to build applications and distribute new cryptocurrencies.Just as important factor why I believe in the bright future of this coin and continue to hold it are quite cheap transaction costs. In short, I believe in the further development of the Waves platform.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
February 19, 2019, 10:43:33 AM
i believe waves will be 10 dollar again. prices below 5 dollar is best time to buy

It could reach its ATH in a new bullrun considering that the Waves gets regular updates and improvements.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
February 19, 2019, 10:10:45 AM
Waves has no future simply because competitor are better and I don't know why should I use this kind of platform. Any thoughts why should I use waves instead of ethereum?
Well, the wave has a future, but it is not the same as in the BTC and not like the etherium, but much smaller, but it does exist. If there were no future, it would not go up in price.
Indeed, if we compare the waves with bitcoin and ethereum it is clearly different but even so I think waves still have a good future, the most important thing is to be patient for now
It has no future at all and have you seen how a lot of new coins are over performing waves platform? That's enough to determine the future of waves. this will always become overrated coin dude. Just try to sell you about the fact
Activity: 644
February 19, 2019, 07:54:34 AM
i believe waves will be 10 dollar again. prices below 5 dollar is best time to buy
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
February 19, 2019, 02:56:20 AM
I confused a little bit. Waves have almost everything that other ICO just promising. But still, they don't raise popularity. Why this happens. Why new ICO choose other blockchains?
Maybe interest and lack of information to promote this coin, there's a lots of reason behind which needed to be check by the team in order
to accomodate investors need, the team are still developing and trying to make more progress in order compete with old and new projects.
Activity: 644
February 19, 2019, 02:38:01 AM
I confused a little bit. Waves have almost everything that other ICO just promising. But still, they don't raise popularity. Why this happens. Why new ICO choose other blockchains?
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
February 19, 2019, 01:58:45 AM
They have different platform and therefore waves has different market as well.
One of the early project and I think this one will survive, the volume is good and the development is steady.
In this current run, we are up 6% now, so people are also buying Waves.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
February 19, 2019, 01:00:57 AM
I do not really trust this project. It seems to me that this coin will not be able to become very expensive in the future.
If you just talking about the price of cryptocurrencies almost all of them are low price, but if we talk about the fundamental of waves it is good
According to data from late 2018, the gaming industry numbers 2.2 billion active gamers worldwide and generates more than $134 billion annually! It’s also one of the areas that blockchain is most rapidly transforming and creating new opportunities.

Our friends from Tradisys have compiled a detailed overview of current trends in the gaming market, and how blockchain technology will enhance it.

Find the full report and read its conclusions here: https://games.wavesplatform.com/Waves_Research_blockchain_technology_in_gaming.pdf

Basically we must think about the cryptocurrencies in fundamental of aspects for incoming future if it is just the price, will be better on the trading section to talking about it.
Activity: 392
February 18, 2019, 04:50:11 PM
I do not really trust this project. It seems to me that this coin will not be able to become very expensive in the future.
Activity: 336
February 18, 2019, 04:45:49 PM
Activity: 518
February 18, 2019, 02:22:48 PM
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
February 17, 2019, 07:36:29 PM
Waves is a top coin, currently ranked at no. 22, so should do well. It has a good team that is always adding new features to it.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
February 17, 2019, 07:14:09 PM

Pages:
Jump to: