Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves future - page 4. (Read 169650 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
February 06, 2019, 11:01:47 PM
in my opinion waves have a good future in the world of crypto, their projects really help the crypto industry and are very innovative, they also have good programs as we know they have just released a game that is very interesting and worth trying, I think waves is very worthy of a long-term investment
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
February 06, 2019, 09:36:12 PM
I think this is a very interesting and promising coin. This coin is often compared to Ether. I believe that someday it will become very popular.
At this point of time I believe it's already popular.
Getting listed in the top 100 in coinmarketcap showed its gain popularity already, and waves standing now is in top 22.

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 06, 2019, 07:57:31 PM
Waves is a platform based token. And the idea of creating alny coin at just minutes is a revolutionary idea which they are working on. In waves platform anyone can create there own crypto in just minutes. But the problem is for some reason people don't accept it . There are lots of token wgich is based on platform getting bigger and bigger and waves can't mark a single spot. I think they are lack of promotion and some good partnership. But still in this market of after 2 years later idea is very unique. So I think they will do some better stuff in upcoming years.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
February 06, 2019, 07:25:32 PM
I think this is a very interesting and promising coin. This coin is often compared to Ether. I believe that someday it will become very popular.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
February 06, 2019, 04:59:23 PM
At the time that there was an upsurge in the price of waves, i believe that the thought of some people was tokeep buying p, bevause it is possible the price rises more, but unfortunately it dumped.
Waves is a good  coin, because i has an active team, who are ready to bring ip development on waves platform.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
February 06, 2019, 04:52:21 PM
The waves are of course a very good future, but I have already sold all the waves, I hope that there will be a rollback and I will buy it again and will keep it again for a couple of years. Maybe he will grow up very well sometime.

I think that the waves are not the one that deserves attention now. The situation in the market is gradually changing, and I believe that there is a great future in the crippling currency, but I would not invest in the wave.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
February 06, 2019, 04:32:36 PM
The waves are of course a very good future, but I have already sold all the waves, I hope that there will be a rollback and I will buy it again and will keep it again for a couple of years. Maybe he will grow up very well sometime.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 06, 2019, 02:48:02 PM
I am a fan of waves and believe it has a huge potential near future. First of all waves has a good community which supports its development. They maybe a little bit slower on development side but waves ecosystem has huge potential with its total coin supply, fast transaction, low transaction costs. With the help of wallet integrated DEX you can trade any coin cost of 0.003 waves per trade.The more volume dex get the more user will be attracted by it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 06, 2019, 02:26:29 PM
Waves is a very cool project, and definitely he has a great future, this project will be a lot of money to go, not only from private business, but also other projects, even state Corporations will be able to do on their platform worthwhile things that will be in demand, and I'm sure it will be
Activity: 314
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
February 06, 2019, 11:05:57 AM
I think the wave of the future is very good and waves are good technology and the big team behind this project. the wave of the future is really bright
The future wave has good prospects considering cryptocurrency has become popular in various countries. This is clearly a challenge as well as an opportunity, because the more users the more money is circulating, meaning the platform offered must meet the demands of cryptocurrency users. If it's not good it will be abandoned.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
February 05, 2019, 10:21:18 AM
Waves is top 10 in my favorite cryptocoin, and i think waves has good project for future and i think waves will grow and grow in the future. So dont be scare for invest your money on waves coin.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
I am not Dorian Nakamoto.
February 05, 2019, 09:44:05 AM
Waves will likely catch some important business in Russia and former SSRs. However, I don't see it going mainstream across the whole world. I could be wrong though!  Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
February 05, 2019, 09:07:10 AM
The team behind waves blockchain are working very hard and it is obvious by the level of development we have been seeing in that blockchain, their DEX is quite cool but the fact remains that most projects do not want to build in their blockchain.
Activity: 574
February 05, 2019, 08:46:45 AM
I think the wave of the future is very good and waves are good technology and the big team behind this project. the wave of the future is really bright
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
February 05, 2019, 08:37:00 AM
Indeed Waves platform is slowly moving forward with the crytocurrency market is still moving forward in a steady phase. Waves have big updates last 2018 that is advancing in the scalability technology and Waves will be a big competitor in the scaling issues in the blockchain technology so let us be aware that Waves have a big potential in the cryptocurrency space.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
February 05, 2019, 08:16:58 AM
We cannot see the potential of any coin now that we are in the bear market, but Waves is a good platform, but there are only a few companies that use their platform to launch their ICO or their token, they are quite late in the development Eth is to far ahead.
Activity: 279
Merit: 7
February 05, 2019, 07:32:52 AM
Waves has a bright future just like eth. Sooner waves would overtook eth , I think.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
February 05, 2019, 07:20:36 AM
I do not see anything special in this project like in a thousand other projects. A lot of projects are coming out which in the future will not have absolutely no application and value. There are about five projects on which I scored the stakes and they are all in the top 10 coinmarketcap
If you are talking about the smart contract or projects be built on waves platform you are right still there are no many projects on waves platform, but if we talk about the progress of waves platform from the developer of team. They are really hard work to make waves to be more better in the future for example.

Meet the new versions of the Waves Mobile App!

2.1.1 for iOS and 2.1.0 for Android support Smart Accounts & Assets, plus overall app performance is improved and minor bugs fixed.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wavesplatform.wallet
iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/app/waves-wallet/id1233158971

That's just one of many good progress of waves platform for the community.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
February 05, 2019, 04:45:29 AM
Everybody who held at least 1 Waves in his Wallet a few days ago got 145 Surge Coins as Airdrop!!

At the moment you get arround 7 Waves if you sell it  Wink

When making the sell- order just make sure to set the Expiration time to 1 hour.

Activity: 774
Merit: 100
February 04, 2019, 03:25:41 AM
I do not see anything special in this project like in a thousand other projects. A lot of projects are coming out which in the future will not have absolutely no application and value. There are about five projects on which I scored the stakes and they are all in the top 10 coinmarketcap
Pages:
Jump to: