Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves future - page 3. (Read 169650 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 14
February 17, 2019, 06:07:25 PM
Waves has no future simply because competitor are better and I don't know why should I use this kind of platform. Any thoughts why should I use waves instead of ethereum?
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
February 17, 2019, 03:59:00 PM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion
The wave, that is, the future, even on the chart you can see a surge in prices, and this is great, they would be more active and the price will rise.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
February 17, 2019, 02:28:48 PM
waves couldnt use the chance of grow at the last bullish run. the team didnt want to support its investors. the project is good but without investors and adapters they can not do anything.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
February 17, 2019, 08:58:52 AM

for me, we can't guess the future waves. because we cannot predict the waves in the future. the problem is we don't know what the conditions are. so we cannot predict future conditions, all we can do is see the waves running and hope that the future of the market will improve.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
February 17, 2019, 08:11:44 AM

Hope they will be able to withstand this bear frenzy and continue the development. When the next bull run comes, this coin can shoot and make x10 easily in my opinion Smiley
what do you mean, what coins will experience a price increase of up to 10x? because if the market experiences a bull run, surely all coins will experience a fixed price increase of 10x only certain coins
Of course, if we take into account the price level of 2017 and today, the difference is quite significant. To about 500% fall over the last year for many projects. Based on this, we can assume that if a bull market begins, we will see a rise in prices for almost all promising projects.
Same, I don’t assume it's a major issue to WAVES since the whole market experience bear pattern. I'm sure most of us have figured out by now. Waves is consolidating in the current range hopefully coming days will see more utilize cases, mainstream adoption and institutional interest.
Waves has got a good user community, and even in the hard times of bitcoin into bearish waves showed signs of growth. Waves came into existence as s small blockchain platform and now this has been one amongst the top listed cryptocurrencies. This shows the continued development of the platform which is the key for such a growth.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
February 17, 2019, 02:41:14 AM
I like this coin. It seems to me that the project has reached a new level of development. The price of WAVES is going up even when the whole market is going down.
Yes there are many development of waves platform here is the detail of it.
The new version of Waves Keeper is out!
Now it’s also available for Microsoft Edge and Opera!

The updated Waves Keeper supports batch transaction confirmations and the auto-click protection for an even better user experience.

See how it works: https://youtu.be/8Hs0jEe8E3c

BCH(ABC) and BSV gateways will be enabled in Waves Client on 28 February at 23:00 Pacific Time!

Prior to this, BCH trading will be paused to take a snapshot of balances on 22 February at 00:00 Pacific Time.

After holding the snapshots, BCH holders will receive an equal amount of BSV and can deposit and withdraw coins, and trade them on Waves DEX as before.

Explore Waves Blog for more details: https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-statement-on-bitcoin-cash-network-split-2906fe8f05f5

They've rolled out Waves Client v1.0.40!

The new version of the desktop Client sees several improvements, with optimised DEX workflow, the rate for the current trading pair displayed in the tab for the browser version, and various minor bug fixes. Update the app to get it all!

Download Waves Client: https://client.wavesplatform.com/
Activity: 364
February 08, 2019, 05:10:21 PM
I like this coin. It seems to me that the project has reached a new level of development. The price of WAVES is going up even when the whole market is going down.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
February 08, 2019, 05:03:16 PM

Hope they will be able to withstand this bear frenzy and continue the development. When the next bull run comes, this coin can shoot and make x10 easily in my opinion Smiley
what do you mean, what coins will experience a price increase of up to 10x? because if the market experiences a bull run, surely all coins will experience a fixed price increase of 10x only certain coins
Of course, if we take into account the price level of 2017 and today, the difference is quite significant. To about 500% fall over the last year for many projects. Based on this, we can assume that if a bull market begins, we will see a rise in prices for almost all promising projects.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
February 08, 2019, 11:19:53 AM
Future of waves for now is still freeze because it seems that there are no developments from the team,but we don’t know what will tomorrow brings coz all of the altcoins whos legit has a potential

I think that people understand that now the project Waves has begun a very great success, because now they have already managed to implement smart contracts and carry out their own development.
Yes, the waves now look very much in the market , I think that investing is now very good, as the waves trend is planned bullish trend , and I think that now you can buy
Well all of legitimate coins now are good to invest because the value is continuously dropping and if we hold then future will ge profitable for us
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
February 08, 2019, 10:07:15 AM

Activity: 378
Merit: 3
February 08, 2019, 09:24:15 AM
last year end we have seen waves we saw a good pump so we can expect waves to develop their own smart contracts more daps may develop in wave platform
Activity: 462
February 08, 2019, 08:58:58 AM
Ah on data levels of course buy at face value a bit risky but if you hold its before as was growth the need continue to keep , so as soon will vostok and I think coin will cost even higher!

I have some Waves in my wallet from recently! I`m leasing some Waves and with that I`m earning some tokens. We will see what will come
from that.
   What I like about Waves is strong community. They are small but strong, their team is leading all that with very high efficiency. I believe that
this community will grow, they are working hard for that. Future of Waves will be great if they continue to work with same passion!

Waves do have a future even though the community is not as big as Eth but still strong and gives good development. Although the current market is not friendly, the value of the Wave is not too bad and this will increase again.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 08, 2019, 05:43:20 AM
Ah on data levels of course buy at face value a bit risky but if you hold its before as was growth the need continue to keep , so as soon will vostok and I think coin will cost even higher!

I have some Waves in my wallet from recently! I`m leasing some Waves and with that I`m earning some tokens. We will see what will come
from that.
   What I like about Waves is strong community. They are small but strong, their team is leading all that with very high efficiency. I believe that
this community will grow, they are working hard for that. Future of Waves will be great if they continue to work with same passion!
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
February 07, 2019, 07:01:29 PM
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
February 07, 2019, 02:02:23 PM

Activity: 350
February 07, 2019, 02:01:48 PM
I think that people understand that now the project Waves has begun a very great success, because now they have already managed to implement smart contracts and carry out their own development.
Yes, the waves now look very much in the market , I think that investing is now very good, as the waves trend is planned bullish trend , and I think that now you can buy
Activity: 560
February 07, 2019, 01:41:17 PM
In my opinion, the best choice for investment will be those projects that, despite the poor state of the cryptocurrency market, showed good development trends. In addition, a certain increase in the capitalization of these coins is also a clear confirmation of the public interest in this project. Regarding the waves, I am very skeptical today.
Activity: 672
February 07, 2019, 01:14:49 PM
Activity: 196
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
February 07, 2019, 01:37:15 AM
The waves look better even though the value is down now but there is still a chance to continue to grow and survive.
Indeed in CMC has the top 25 positions but still has hope to be able to increase again.
The introduction to Waves must indeed be done to increase the strength of the community.
Activity: 504
February 06, 2019, 11:14:08 PM
Waves is one type of altcoin that is feasible to take into account, and for future developments as time goes by, this coin will certainly develop better and become more widely known, it is definitely waves, one of the altcoins that is worth investing in.
Pages:
Jump to: