Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves future - page 42. (Read 169650 times)

copper member
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 01:57:43 AM
Waves will be a more  potential coin in future.although from last year it's price increased rapidly. I bought some waves  during January in the year 2017  when it's price was $0.21 but today now it's price is $8.58.I make profit huge.it has own wallets which we can store btc eth,and some others altcoin also.So in future it will be a very good altcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 01:32:58 AM
all downing
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
January 19, 2018, 01:31:08 AM
Everybody says Waves has a bright future, and it will shine soon but it does not. I think nobody gives a damn about decentralized exchanges. Centralised exchanges are working great, and whales do not prefer decentrealised exchanges. That is the first reason why Waves price is stable.

Most of the altcoins had a great christmas and prices increased multiply however waves price increased not so much. Another reason is Waves marketing strategy is so weak. Sasha Ivanov may be a smart person and a good physician but he lacks social power. I know that they are making a public relations team, I hope this will help them.

The other issue is Waves team had a long time wasted in new interface of their website. They had to make it quick and better. Now they are telling that they are working on smart contracts however altcoin community thinks that if this may take so long time like their website. I hope it does not and they will succeed smart contract as soon as possible as written in their road map

You call moving from $2.5 usd to $17 usd then back to $8 and currently at $10, stable?

I'm guessing you're looking for a x20 in 3 months. Won't happen
Activity: 7
January 18, 2018, 02:25:47 PM
Waves is a good long term investment like Ethereum, Stratis and Cardano. I hold it for long nd waiting for it to be fruitful like Ethereum when i bought it at 5 dollars each.
Activity: 154
January 18, 2018, 01:36:12 PM
I bought some Waves.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
January 18, 2018, 01:35:11 PM
Everybody says Waves has a bright future, and it will shine soon but it does not. I think nobody gives a damn about decentralized exchanges. Centralised exchanges are working great, and whales do not prefer decentrealised exchanges. That is the first reason why Waves price is stable.

Most of the altcoins had a great christmas and prices increased multiply however waves price increased not so much. Another reason is Waves marketing strategy is so weak. Sasha Ivanov may be a smart person and a good physician but he lacks social power. I know that they are making a public relations team, I hope this will help them.

The other issue is Waves team had a long time wasted in new interface of their website. They had to make it quick and better. Now they are telling that they are working on smart contracts however altcoin community thinks that if this may take so long time like their website. I hope it does not and they will succeed smart contract as soon as possible as written in their road map
Activity: 39
January 18, 2018, 01:09:39 PM
Waves is a future coin as its developer is very active.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
January 11, 2018, 03:43:18 PM
I also think the waves have a good future. a powerful ecosystem is being built-the exchange, simplicity ico, the possibility of writing smart contracts, leasing, and nods.perhaps they will have competitors, but they started developing earlier

When implement smart contract and then Tokenomice release cna ben game changer. Of course it is important how the market will react those and more.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
January 11, 2018, 03:24:37 PM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion
As wave get its progress and platform project it will be more booming in the market, I am expecting the wave to hit the 0.01 BTC in the market soon and 0.05 or more before the year-end. as of now that ethereum having so much issue, this is when wave must pursue!
Activity: 196
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
January 11, 2018, 03:22:30 PM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion
Waves are the platform for ICO's like Ethereum has. So I hope there success will be on the same level)
Activity: 112
January 11, 2018, 03:20:41 PM
2018 a decisive point for waves. If no ground-braking news - we can forget about them. But I think Sasha Ivanov will make good deals in singapore and they will rise.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
January 10, 2018, 11:00:08 PM
waves have a future which is great for the size of the coin value is not so great. Although the movement is indeed sometimes only slow certain waves is a nice coin to invest in the long term.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
January 10, 2018, 10:46:33 PM
When is smart contracts coming to WAVES?  Is it this month?
Waves is one of the best altcoin for me and i know that waves is in the of 5 altcoins for me, and i am confident that waves is we will have a great futute in this cryptoworld and i also invest in waves because my friend told me that in the future waves is we will became one of the promising altcoins in this world.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
January 10, 2018, 10:44:42 PM
Technically looks good and waves already achieved a lot but main problem is in their team. You can read and find only Russian names so maybe they could add people from different countries to improve their PR sector. If they make it international they possibly can attract new buyers (from Europe and America).
yes waves already achive a good position. they already grow so much last year. i believe there will be big grow again in this year. waves really good investment for long terms.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 10:24:03 PM
When is smart contracts coming to WAVES?  Is it this month?
I think the waves future is we will be bright and i also think that this year waves price is we will start to pump or to increase it's value, and i am confident that waves is we will surprise in the future because the price of it is we will rised very high and i know that we can make money from it.
Activity: 210
January 10, 2018, 10:00:58 PM
Technically looks good and waves already achieved a lot but main problem is in their team. You can read and find only Russian names so maybe they could add people from different countries to improve their PR sector. If they make it international they possibly can attract new buyers (from Europe and America).

They're weak in marketing and advertising the project. Otherwise it would be $50 at least now. It's completely undervalued and I believe it will make nice price movements this year and next year. Dex will be more useful.

i think they are changing their marketing strategy. waves has become more visible lately.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
January 10, 2018, 09:55:38 PM

They're weak in marketing and advertising the project. Otherwise it would be $50 at least now. It's completely undervalued and I believe it will make nice price movements this year and next year. Dex will be more useful.
That's a unique platform, and I was aware about the initial days of waves. Because I was with plans of investing into it and lately turned towards Eth. As in the above quote the promotion made by the waves team is not that effective, else it could have progressed to reach a much bigger value as well more projects could have got existed through the same platform.
Activity: 155
January 10, 2018, 09:52:03 PM

Activity: 210
January 10, 2018, 09:47:52 PM
I think the future waves very well.
waves can compete with litecoin and possibly compete with etherium later on.
but to follow the bitcoin I find it very difficult.
 Smiley

compete with litecoin on what exatly? price, technology or? waves is tyting to achieve something different.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
January 10, 2018, 03:03:12 PM
Pages:
Jump to: