Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves future - page 43. (Read 169650 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 03:02:15 PM
When is smart contracts coming to WAVES?  Is it this month?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
January 10, 2018, 02:56:39 PM
Ethereum are the competitor of Waves, the Ethereum platform really better than Waves very much. You can see today, Ethereum also has an decentralized exchange, it does not need to change much, just use smart contract, it has created an exchange platform better than Waves.and the really good ico is missing. when these come later, waves will also rise sharply in price. that will happen this year
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 02:19:02 PM
If Waves can uphold the promises in their roadmap, the future looks bright. From development point of view Waves is under heavy and active development, blog suggests lot of partnering and backing up from banking industry and the community seems active. But as in every trending business or technology, you can make it, fake it or break it. I hope for making it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 277
January 10, 2018, 02:03:38 PM
Waves has been quite disappointing this year. I was holding it for the price to hike but it nvm happened.

Yeah, from $0.20 to $13 is very disappointing  Grin
GFE
Activity: 336
January 10, 2018, 12:07:42 PM
Waves is one of my favorite coins. This criptocurrency is platform for other tokens. Also it has strong team of developers
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
January 10, 2018, 12:05:39 PM
waves are coins whose future is bright because the price is stable and increasing.
I also think that waves has a bright future. Indeed, its price is being more stable and becoming more profitable just like Ethereum. Waves and Ethereum are one of the best altcoins and I'm looking forward to the both of them.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I'm just a Nobody.
January 10, 2018, 12:04:06 PM
Waves is a favorite of many people. But we see no progress. When the price starts to rise a bit, it drops down again.
It will be a very valuable coin in the future but not successful these days Smiley

Who knows what is the reason for the lack of progress? What slow down developers or marketing startegy?

According to my source, waves is long term investment. I will not tell who is my source though he's not famous as what you think he's my mentor. I studied the platform of waves, graph for a while and it's make me interesting to their project that why I put some investment to their platform Smiley Let's wait and see what will happened for the next month? or next year? Smiley
Activity: 406
January 10, 2018, 11:56:59 AM
Waves is a very strong cryptocurrency of future because behind it a strong and high capable team. It have a huge potential to grow-up in future. It can be give huge returns for long term investment and in my view it can reach above 25$ in 2018.  .
Activity: 420
January 10, 2018, 11:56:04 AM
waves are coins whose future is bright because the price is stable and increasing.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 10:32:29 AM
Ill certainly be investing in Waves, there is a lot of positive things around it and looks good for long term hodling Smiley I bet some people already made some serious money through waves, definitely worth the gamble with this one!!! I see a lot of people disappointed hat is hasn't moved much and hasn't ramped up this year, give it chance!!!
Activity: 137
January 10, 2018, 10:20:14 AM
Waves has been quite disappointing this year. I was holding it for the price to hike but it nvm happened.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
January 10, 2018, 10:17:10 AM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion
I think waves have bright future. Bacically 2018 waves have strong road map. It have own exchenger. It is a stable coin in cryptocurrency world. So my opinion about waves have future. No doubt about it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 255
January 10, 2018, 10:14:49 AM
Waves is good coin for investment, I was hold them for a long time and I don't wanna sell them before the price is $100 or more. And waves has a special promotion, if you hold waves on personal wallet you will get some from other token on your wallet every week, just hold them.

Who knows about the future? Nobody can predict, if you or me or somebody can predict the future of Waves or some coin, I think everybody will be rich, everybody have much money.

Activity: 565
Merit: 316
January 10, 2018, 09:59:53 AM

Also Waves NG was implemented, >100tx per sec.

If many people start to desperate, it mean that we will go up Grin

Indeed. 100tx/s is an arbitrary throttle. The speed can be throttled up, dependent upon Waves Activation Protocol vote, as and when the network needs additional capacity.
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
January 10, 2018, 07:10:39 AM
Waves is a favorite of many people. But we see no progress. When the price starts to rise a bit, it drops down again.
It will be a very valuable coin in the future but not successful these days Smiley

Who knows what is the reason for the lack of progress? What slow down developers or marketing startegy?

There is plenty of progress. Fastest blockchain on decentralised platform. Loads of ICO's, partnerships. Restructured governance. Decentralised exchange that has the speed, security and GUI to compete with centralised exchanges. Big marketing push hasn't even started yet. It will, likely coincide with DEX Wallet GUI 1.0 that is imminent. Soon after, smart contracts etc.

Plenty of people who remember when ETH was <$20 will weep when they realise they could have bought into Waves and have missed another rocket.

Also Waves NG was implemented, >100tx per sec.

If many people start to desperate, it mean that we will go up Grin
Activity: 565
Merit: 316
January 10, 2018, 07:05:21 AM

There is plenty of progress. Fastest blockchain on decentralised platform. Loads of ICO's, partnerships. Restructured governance. Decentralised exchange that has the speed, security and GUI to compete with centralised exchanges. Big marketing push hasn't even started yet. It will, likely coincide with DEX Wallet GUI 1.0 that is imminent. Soon after, smart contracts etc.

Plenty of people who remember when ETH was <$20 will weep when they realise they could have bought into Waves and have missed another rocket.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
January 10, 2018, 06:55:25 AM

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 06:19:44 AM
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 06:12:18 AM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion
really waves future is very bright.in this year waves can touch up to 200$
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
January 10, 2018, 05:39:13 AM
Keep calm, success is a marathon not a sprint. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: