Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves hold for longterm Good or Not? - page 11. (Read 16933 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 10:07:58 AM
The longer I hold this coin, the cheaper it becomes. I think that investing should be the other way around. But I still have not completely lost hope and have not sold WAVE. I'll wait another 6 months
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
December 07, 2017, 08:42:24 AM
Dear friends,

I have 2 BTC - it's all my money.
Should i buy and hold Waves coin for longterm (end of 2017)
Thank you so much
Waves is a good coin and also has a high potential in crypto world and also will grow but I don’t recommend you to invest all your money in waves. And for now if you have bitcoin than its not profitable to convert it to any alt as bitcoin it self will get a very high vale in the end of the year.

There are many people I the world how have invested in it and also gain a very high profit from it. So, I will suggest you to invest in btc rather than going to any other alt. It a very risky job to invest inn the alts for now.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
December 06, 2017, 01:41:27 PM
If you have invested bigger capital in waves then you can afford to hold it for a long term but if you are trading with a little amount then its gonna take a very long time to give you good profits.
What point are you even trying to make here? Small bets = small returns, bigger bets = bigger returns? That has nothing to do with the coin. Huh
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
December 06, 2017, 01:39:51 PM
If you have invested bigger capital in waves then you can afford to hold it for a long term but if you are trading with a little amount then its gonna take a very long time to give you good profits.
December 06, 2017, 01:28:10 PM
Did anyone have a doubt that Waves is a great choice in the long. A great founder. Great team. The project is awesome in all directions. A lot of new ideas and implementations Sasha is now being implemented. I think in 2018 they will bring 1000% per annum to its investors. Without a doubt. And if they make the blockchain Waves the fastest in the world in General will be a holiday and flying to the moon

I guess Waves are good enough for a long-term investment, but do not expect too much. If you want a long-term investment, you should just use Bitcoin. Waves arise when another cryptocurrency has dominated, so it will be very difficult for Waves to participate and sit in the top cryptocurrency position. Not to mention the transaction and how to dilute Waves, maybe you need to do trading and wait for buyers Waves are legit and trusted. In contrast to the top cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and several others.
Waves isn't just great in the long-term, it's also slowly breaking out and about to pump in anticipation of the new platform. Sub $10 Waves are never going to happen again after this month.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
December 05, 2017, 06:55:49 PM
WAVES can easily run above $10 going into the DEX launch event. Need to HODL
and not try to trade in or out.
Activity: 394
Merit: 105
December 05, 2017, 06:50:13 PM
I sold my Waves, praying that it dips so I can buy back.

Shocked
Activity: 238
Merit: 112
December 05, 2017, 05:27:34 PM
Did anyone have a doubt that Waves is a great choice in the long. A great founder. Great team. The project is awesome in all directions. A lot of new ideas and implementations Sasha is now being implemented. I think in 2018 they will bring 1000% per annum to its investors. Without a doubt. And if they make the blockchain Waves the fastest in the world in General will be a holiday and flying to the moon

I guess Waves are good enough for a long-term investment, but do not expect too much. If you want a long-term investment, you should just use Bitcoin. Waves arise when another cryptocurrency has dominated, so it will be very difficult for Waves to participate and sit in the top cryptocurrency position. Not to mention the transaction and how to dilute Waves, maybe you need to do trading and wait for buyers Waves are legit and trusted. In contrast to the top cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and several others.
December 05, 2017, 04:01:45 PM
The new DEX is finished and going to be unveiled in a week and a half. The DEX also has trading view integration

I am a long term believer in this project. It has so much more to offer than BNB and look at it's price.

Once the new DEX is unveiled and the volume increases , the price will surely follow
Is Binance actually a decentralized exchange as well? I thought it was a normal one.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 11:55:28 AM

Theres always a chance but there are some big, big releases coming. Waves will be the most technical advanced blockchain in three weeks with the activation of Waves NG. There is literally no blockchain that will be as fast as waves will be on-chain.

Adding to this there will be luiqidity solutions for (new) tokens being released in september: http://liquiditywave.org

Even adding to this is the public beta of the new client and dex, at december 13th. This will also be the kickoff for waves big marketing campaign and small rebranding probarbly.

So im not risking trading at this point. My waves are safely leased Smiley. Speaking of which - they also increased leasing rewards few weeks ago.

Big big hold for me.
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
December 04, 2017, 11:40:27 AM
Activity: 401
Presale is live!
December 04, 2017, 11:31:57 AM
Tonnes of my friends suggested me to hold Waves for long, very long time. I was skeptical at first and didn't understand what this coin offered. But I quickly realized its unique coin.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 11:27:40 AM
maybe you need 1/4 of your money to invest on wave for now.. it will be better if you invest on Ethereum for now, for me Ethereum is the second bitcoin. but if you want to invest on another altcoin, you may keep watch MNX, but dont hold it, if you gain some or little profit, just sell them soon.
Activity: 322
December 04, 2017, 10:39:20 AM
The new DEX is finished and going to be unveiled in a week and a half. The DEX also has trading view integration

I am a long term believer in this project. It has so much more to offer than BNB and look at it's price.

Once the new DEX is unveiled and the volume increases , the price will surely follow
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
December 04, 2017, 10:35:21 AM
Dear friends,

I have 2 BTC - it's all my money.
Should i buy and hold Waves coin for longterm (end of 2017)
Thank you so much
if you did that when the time you post this i think your crying until
now,but if now maybe its better for you to buy ethereum instead of waves.
although i know that waves a good project and has potential,but its not
enough to hold for long term.so better not waves try some other coin
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 10:19:20 AM
I've bought some waves in July it was like 0.001 BTC per each Sad and now the price rises in USD but it falls in BTC. Will it go up in BTC or no? Unfortunately in this case profit in usd is nothing if it comes without profit in btc  Undecided
December 01, 2017, 10:59:17 PM
I don't think there'll be 1000% per year repeatedly, but there's almost definitely going to be a large increase in price in the future. I don't see any reason why Waves shouldn't be bigger than NEO and at least very close to Ethereum.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
November 28, 2017, 08:12:20 AM
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
November 28, 2017, 06:57:18 AM
Waves is great for longterm hold,

I still don't know why its price is so low, when you compare it to other coins, it has a working product, one of the best blockchain experts at its help and a solid roadmap that they have been delivering.

The Price can easily go 10x in 2018 is my opinion. Its a stronger coin than NEO at the moment just has less hype.
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
November 28, 2017, 06:56:12 AM
You should buy waves but i think better option will be if you wait some longer. Maybe to january / february. Them profit will be bigger
Pages:
Jump to: