Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves hold for longterm Good or Not? - page 9. (Read 16933 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 01:19:30 AM
waves tend to be slow in rising prices, but can you really wait for then waves is perfect when used as an investment in a long period
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
December 11, 2017, 12:45:00 AM
WAVES is good to HODL long term. It should have a very good 2018 going by
the roadmap.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
December 11, 2017, 12:15:24 AM
WAVES can run to $50 - $100 in 2018 if it gets going on a big rise after new
DEX and client releases.
Activity: 178
Merit: 12
December 10, 2017, 11:26:27 PM
I think Waves would be something I hold 3-5%.
I'd go Bitcoin 40% Bitcoin Cash 10% Ethereum 20%
Iota 7.5% Ripple 5% ----rest altcoins
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
December 10, 2017, 10:41:08 PM
I  bpught  waves  at  5$  and  I  forgot  about  them

Now  I open  coinmarketcp and  I saw  them at  10$,  I thnik it's  All time high (if  I ma not  wrong)
It has  1  BILLLLLION  of  market cap.
Any chance  to  catch  the  100$  target?  Or  it  would  be  unrealistic?

$100 means $10B market cap for waves, lots of garbage passed billion dollar limits, why not waves?

Waves can do this because they have a real platform as dex model. They have real workers. They're not like others selling their dreams. Waves is only good when it's for long run holding.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 10, 2017, 10:20:39 PM
There are updates on the waves platform and its price has been increasing as well as not yet being dumped. With its affordable price now, its advisable to buy waves and hodl it for long term.
Activity: 420
December 10, 2017, 10:10:47 PM
see prices from the waves themselves don't seem to fit when used long term to invest because it is very unstable once even tend to just change little by little
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
December 10, 2017, 09:57:30 PM
very nice. and certainly if for long term investment waves will yield many advantages, hold the coin until the price is really high
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
December 10, 2017, 06:15:30 PM

Now  I open  coinmarketcp and  I saw  them at  10$,  I thnik it's  All time high (if  I ma not  wrong)

It is indeed an ATH. But the real pump still hasn't happened. The release party/event of the new platform is going to be on Wednesday and the platform will go live on Friday. Should see $20 to $40 at least and overtake NEO (which went up purely on hype and not much else).

In Q1 2018 the smart contracts will come out on the Waves platform which will pump the price to at least $100.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 03:39:51 PM

December 10, 2017, 03:04:30 PM
Dear friends,

I have 2 BTC - it's all my money.
Should i buy and hold Waves coin for longterm (end of 2017)
Thank you so much
i dont think waves the right choice for long time investments while the
project has no potential.you may choose any other alts.lots choices that can
promise you good earning for long term investments this is only an advice OP
you still have the rights to make your own choice
I really don't think you understand Waves whatsoever. Or you're trying to FUD to pick up more cheap coins before Wednesday.

But just for sakes of completeness. Why do you think Waves has no potential? (P.S. The facts and the market disagree with this sentiment.)
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
December 09, 2017, 10:15:01 PM
Dear friends,

Thank you so much
i dont think waves the right choice for long time investments while the
project has no potential.you may choose any other alts.lots choices that can
promise you good earning for long term investments this is only an advice OP
you still have the rights to make your own choice
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
December 09, 2017, 08:40:42 PM
the price waves are quite cheap now is very nice to buy.

Me either, I don't know much about Waves and haven't any idea about the potential its growth. Yes, it was very cheap in price, but not all cheap in prices are worth to invest.

If OP didn't follow his own will on putting his/her investment to Waves, instead listen to the communities suggestion here, the value of his/her 2BTC has been triple from 4.5K$ to 15K$.

Activity: 322
December 09, 2017, 07:48:52 PM
Dear friends,

Thank you so much
I'm not sure about waves but with some updates in that platform, it might make you lucky.
the price waves are quite cheap now is very nice to buy.
December 09, 2017, 01:13:30 PM
Dear friends,

Thank you so much

If you decided on holding Waves until this December 2017, you must have made some big profit. We all know how Waves rallied in the last quarter of 2017. It was around $4 sometime in November but now Waves is almost hitting $10. I always trust in this coin. Waves is going to be a bigger name in the coming year and so if you are not planning to convert your cryptocurrencies to fiat, better hold them still.

This is not a profit. Waves price didn't increase, the increasing price was of the bitcoin. That's why waves went up. If you held your money in bitcoin instead of waves, you would have more profit compared to $4 to $10 increment.
That's not true. Waves was one of the only coins that did not get dumped for Bitcoin and not only held its price but also increased. This is due to anticipation of the new mainnet, wallet and exchange platform which are being released next week. At that point Waves will easily pump to $20 to $40 and because the pump could've happened earlier (due to the news already being out) it wasn't worth swapping significant amounts of Waves into Bitcoin to catch that bullrun.
Activity: 203
December 09, 2017, 12:51:56 PM
Dear friends,

Thank you so much

If you decided on holding Waves until this December 2017, you must have made some big profit. We all know how Waves rallied in the last quarter of 2017. It was around $4 sometime in November but now Waves is almost hitting $10. I always trust in this coin. Waves is going to be a bigger name in the coming year and so if you are not planning to convert your cryptocurrencies to fiat, better hold them still.

This is not a profit. Waves price didn't increase, the increasing price was of the bitcoin. That's why waves went up. If you held your money in bitcoin instead of waves, you would have more profit compared to $4 to $10 increment.
December 09, 2017, 12:48:16 PM
Anyone think it can hit ETH prices?
Easily. It's better than Ethereum for transfering and for creating tokens. And once smart contracts come out it'll be superior to ETH overall (as well as NEO). Meanwhile, it also has its own decentralized exchange, which will bring even more attention to it than to Ethereum. Especially if you keep in mind that decentralized exchanges are going to be a huge market due to the possibility of avoiding the inevitable attempts at regulation.

The new mainnet NG has already been rolled out today and the new wallet and DEX are coming next week. So Waves will be $20 to $40 in December and easily $100-400+++ in the long run (2018/2019+).
Activity: 224
crypto revolution
December 09, 2017, 03:41:16 AM

Difficult to say. Depends on the success of its developments vs the competition and the smart contract function.

I can see Waves doing x5 (top 10 tokens) or even x10 (top 5) in 2018.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
December 09, 2017, 01:55:38 AM
Activity: 198
December 09, 2017, 01:06:03 AM
Waves is definitely an interesting coin. I won't be selling it anytime soon, the price will only go up in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: