Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves hold for longterm Good or Not? - page 7. (Read 16933 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 254
December 26, 2017, 09:28:42 PM
Does anyone here think price is very high now to get it?  The thing is how many people here got waves when it was 1 dollar and under?  What about when it was 25 cents?  Was it easy to get waves then on bittrex?  At what price was waves available on bittrex?  What about shapeshift?
You could have gotten waves with less than 3 dollars each just a few weeks ago, this show to us the importance to act upon our beliefs, if you had invested in waves back then you could have multiplied your money several times, and I will not be surprised if we saw waves at 50 dollars each at the next year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 10:13:17 AM
keep it, everything is just beginning
Activity: 198
December 23, 2017, 08:54:29 AM
Hello. I think all the platforms like Waves, Ardor. Neo. Qtum, EOS, Cardano and so on are good long term holds. Maybe Ethereum will be the biggest but there is enough place for more platforms and the race is long.
Waves is moving slowly but it is growing

Cheers

Good point, I like all of those above. Ethereum will be the biggest between them, but other have more potential to start price rallies compared to ethereum. Which one is easier? Waves for $100 or ETH for $5,000 I think the first one.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
December 23, 2017, 08:47:30 AM
i think every coin is a good long term investment for me you just
have to be attentive of the situation again ive been telling this everytime
buy when low , sell when its high, repeat it over and over again and you will be
in your first million , of your life, buy when others are afraid
Activity: 280
December 23, 2017, 08:42:02 AM
Hello. I think all the platforms like Waves, Ardor. Neo. Qtum, EOS, Cardano and so on are good long term holds. Maybe Ethereum will be the biggest but there is enough place for more platforms and the race is long.
Waves is moving slowly but it is growing

Cheers
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 08:39:24 AM
Waves will enable you to make custom tokens, which means you can launch your own cryptocurrencies. You can also decentralize trading and crowdfunding, as it will come with integrated fiat currency gateways like USD/EUR/CNY right in your wallet. You will be able to launch ICOs to fund your projects from around the world in a matter of minutes, without going through intensive cryptocurrency coding. This will make life easier for startups and open up a new era of community-backed projects. It has real world tradable value on various exchanges. So holding for a long term seems good.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
December 22, 2017, 12:16:57 PM
Dear friends,

I have 2 BTC - it's all my money.
Should i buy and hold Waves coin for longterm (end of 2017)
Thank you so much

I dont think is it a good a idea to hold waves on long term, better keep your btc and wait for the bump again.
No need quite long hold waves on long-term. I think waves blast in next march April.waves has the awesome potential currency right now.
I think waves pump toward the finish of the year
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
December 22, 2017, 11:41:37 AM
Obviously good. It is undervaluated project even right now! HODL guys
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
December 22, 2017, 09:57:18 AM
If you really invested this year in the waves you would be rich, dude Cheesy
I think the waves will be appreciated in the coming years because they have a problem-free technology
Activity: 280
December 22, 2017, 07:43:16 AM
I don't consider waves to long-term investment .Only a short investment when the race starts on the stock exchange, in order to preserve their capital.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 22, 2017, 06:53:32 AM
Hold it for long term it is good decision to secure the future.When it meets your set goal sell out but too long hold also waste of time so wait for moment where you get handsome amount then utilize that moment.
Activity: 14
December 22, 2017, 01:35:24 AM
Waves will be rise at the high level. I holding 1200 waves
Activity: 714
December 21, 2017, 10:25:49 PM
Dear friends,

Thank you so much
It is never a good idea to invest all your money in a single coin if you do that you will be tied to the fate of that coin and if that coin fails you are going to lose all your money and at the current rates of bitcoin that is a significant amount of money.

yeah , agree. never put your eggs in one basket because if that coin has failed then youll end up loosing it all at  once. so much better if you can just diversify your capital on to some other promising alts and not just foccused on one. by doing this, you have a greater chance to maximize your potential income while at the same time lessen or cutting  the risk of being loose. however waves is indeed a good alt for longer term of investment.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
December 21, 2017, 09:34:40 PM
What do people think this coin could really go up to?  Possible $100?  What about $500?

The thing is right now its pretty expensive already if you want to buy it. 

Also to those of you that got it at 25 cents, was it available on bittrex at those prices?  Or not? 
$100 easy. $200~500 possible. $1000 not impossible but perhaps in 2019~2020 and not 2018.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
December 21, 2017, 09:28:21 PM
What do people think this coin could really go up to?  Possible $100?  What about $500?

The thing is right now its pretty expensive already if you want to buy it. 

Also to those of you that got it at 25 cents, was it available on bittrex at those prices?  Or not? 
Activity: 56
December 21, 2017, 09:19:10 PM
Dear friends,

Thank you so much

I dont think is it a good a idea to hold waves on long term, better keep your btc and wait for the bump again.

Both ideas are good. Keep waves long term for good steady returns or get high blood pressure watching your money in BTC bounce all over the place but ultimately end up with a good ROI.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
December 21, 2017, 09:18:39 PM
Dear friends,

Thank you so much

Waves can climb 10 to 100 fold just in 2018 alone based on fundamentals.
Activity: 42
December 21, 2017, 09:10:30 PM
Dear friends,

Thank you so much

Activity: 602
December 21, 2017, 09:08:44 PM
Good idea to hold Waves for a long term investment. Something like 4-5 years or tops 7, then you'll greatly reap what you sow. Get it while its still affordable and young.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
December 20, 2017, 11:25:40 PM
2 bitcoin is all your investment portfolio? the best is to split it instead of investing all in one thing.
Generally a good advise. With Waves a 10 to 50% position wouldn't be bad though, it's pretty much guaranteed to go up significantly in 2018.

Personaly I had waves as long term investments can in a long run, but I am also positive that it will really stand up for next year. Maybe waves investments isn't a failure, but rather a success for the coming months specially for the next years journey, so better stay tuned and always keep an eye.
Pages:
Jump to: