Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves hold for longterm Good or Not? - page 12. (Read 16933 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
November 28, 2017, 06:48:59 AM
Waves is always included in my most favourite personal portfolios. It is strong as rock. It may worth so much in future with their uber awesome roadmap. Prolly best coin behind ethereum.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
November 28, 2017, 06:48:39 AM
waves also is a promising altcoin. better to have also.the more altcoin you have the more profit. dont put your eggs in a single basket
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
November 28, 2017, 06:46:18 AM
I like ETH much better as it already has the network effect.
Obviously, Ethereum much better and Waves are potential cryptos, waves platform is just beginning and its good for a long-term investment hope very soon waves holders gain from it
A lot of things are going to be changing with waves.
This is one tool that if everything goes as promise, will be widely accepted and adopted by users which would make it the next revolutionary technology after Ethereum. I guess we just have to wait and see. Anyone who is smart now though and have been following the development with waves will definitely buy and hold.
Activity: 656
Merit: 261
November 26, 2017, 01:16:58 PM
Everything is possible. Wait n see on next year. Wait for waves  development.
I have bought some waves last time. I dont think to sell my waves now.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 26, 2017, 11:34:50 AM
Why not, but try to considered other advises because its to risky if you invest or focus only in one coin. Divide your money into a big opportunity and open your  doors in a bitcoin world. As I always say, holding different coin will give you more money. So, you must have a long and wide patient when entering on long term investment.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
November 26, 2017, 10:21:37 AM
I've been sitting in Waves for a long time, I think soon it will break through its top and fly into space! Waves has a lot of good news, an agreement with Kazakhstan has been signed. so that we are waiting for the break-up
In my opinion even if someone invest in waves now it will give possibilities to earn 3x more in one month so my prediciton is big pump in near weeks.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
November 26, 2017, 10:16:23 AM
I have been holding waves for quite a while and am in profit. It has been trading sideways for a long time and I think that with all the news that comes out and Sasha with his good communication skills will push Waves to new highs.

Many things are in the works, they just need to deliver the new Gui for the Dex and you will see things start to move
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 26, 2017, 09:15:11 AM
Any coin from top 100 or even top 200 will be good investments in long term. If we are speaking abount waves surely it will hit 20-30 buck in the nearest future
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
November 26, 2017, 09:11:13 AM
I've been sitting in Waves for a long time, I think soon it will break through its top and fly into space! Waves has a lot of good news, an agreement with Kazakhstan has been signed. so that we are waiting for the break-up
Activity: 132
November 26, 2017, 07:49:43 AM
It should be profitable to hold waves for a long time, but I think it would be better to hold it than to hold it. I think the value of the ether will increase more than the value of waves.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 26, 2017, 04:10:36 AM
In think now is good time to invest in Waves some part of your money. In next year WAves have to grow up
Very likely given the smart contracts in Q1 and the new wallet and exchange in the next weeks/months.
This would really give waves some pretty big push upward. I am really very hopeful that Waves is a very good coin to hold right now as it is still very much in its low value and in the long run will really give a lot of profit to those who believed in it right from the onset. I so much believe in this project delivering much and for long term, I would gladly say, Yes!
Activity: 322
November 24, 2017, 04:22:24 PM
Divide your funds to 5 currencies from top-20, I think it's a good decision to include Waves in

But Waves is not in Top 20. Grin
I got your point and Waves should be in Top 20 asap. It should pass Bitconnect (scam), Tether (scam), Cardano, Hshare.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 24, 2017, 11:25:12 AM
Dear friends,

I have 2 BTC - it's all my money.
Should i buy and hold Waves coin for longterm (end of 2017)
Thank you so much
i'm not recommended you to buy the waves because in my opinion if you want to investment in long term you can invest in ethereum more profitable and promises to investment than waves.. people always use the ethereum so it make the price of ethereum high price
People use Ethereum because it came first. Waves, once developed, would be the better platform and could quickly change the game as their token offers far more utility.
Activity: 350
November 24, 2017, 11:19:05 AM
Dear friends,

Thank you so much
i'm not recommended you to buy the waves because in my opinion if you want to investment in long term you can invest in ethereum more profitable and promises to investment than waves.. people always use the ethereum so it make the price of ethereum high price

Some investors consider 2-3 months as long term, yet it's actually not long term.

For waves, you need to be patient, otherwise you can't earn even a single cent. It completed its major pump with the movement started from $0.5 to $7.5 and the new trend is developing in waves.
Activity: 154
November 24, 2017, 11:15:23 AM
Even though I think that Waves can't really compete with other blockchains, as it lacks a lot in customization, I can see a target market for it for anyone who simply wants to create a coin without much of a hassle. If anything that's what Waves is good for, without coding skills or any special knowledge you can pretty much create your own coin and trade it directly to anyone. Is it good in the long term? I think not. Because there will come other platforms who will offer even simpler ways to create tokens and communities, and waves will be left back from the game. As simple as it is to create a custom token, it's still kinda old-fashioned (in my opinion) the entire way the designed the user interface, I was thinking something more like a Facebook platform with profiles etc. would work better.
Activity: 602
November 24, 2017, 09:32:02 AM
Dear friends,

Thank you so much
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 24, 2017, 08:46:37 AM
2BTC is a pretty pantastic number and I'm pretty sure you'll be able to do whatever you want, and the question is can you manage that much value just to gain a profit by investing in a long time. ok, here's the guys I think first with the mature and start looking for inpormasi from sites that can be in trust that you can manage the capital you have correctly so you will not lose later. and the second one should not you set aside some of the money you have to infest offline, maybe one of those examples is you can expand your money by investing in real estate, I think it does not have too much risk so you have balland on the money you will invest.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
November 24, 2017, 04:47:49 AM
Divide your funds to 5 currencies from top-20, I think it's a good decision to include Waves in
Activity: 243
Blockchain with solar energy
November 24, 2017, 04:07:50 AM
Dear friends,

Thank you so much
Of course now all the alts are on the heights and waves, including. so it was necessary to buy a little earlier and now keep them. It's good that their price has increased, although some competitor bitcoin in the market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
November 24, 2017, 04:02:24 AM
I like ETH much better as it already has the network effect.
Obviously, Ethereum much better and Waves are potential cryptos, waves platform is just beginning and its good for a long-term investment hope very soon waves holders gain from it
Pages:
Jump to: