Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves hold for longterm Good or Not? - page 2. (Read 16933 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 12:11:51 AM
for long term hold I think waves can be used as an option because these waves are now involved in ico and being a platform like ethereum, maybe it could be an option to hold long term.
yes, the wave of one of the coins that have great potential in the future, wave development is also getting better and more popular, so I think it is suitable for long-term investment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 11:18:59 PM
Does anyone here think price is very high now to get it?  The thing is how many people here got waves when it was 1 dollar and under?  What about when it was 25 cents?  Was it easy to get waves then on bittrex?  At what price was waves available on bittrex?  What about shapeshift?
In any exchange the price of any altcoin will not have so much different. Bittrex or other exchange will no impact to buy waves because ita similar. Other thing, we could return the waves when it was 25 cents but i am sure waves is still good bet to hold for long term.
I have waves because i am sure about it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 06:08:47 PM
In my opinion waves is a good project. Despite its current bad price curve, I think it might bring great profits in the future by holding for a while.
Activity: 238
June 10, 2018, 05:31:10 PM
Waves is for long-term hold currency now waves just launched smart contract platform we can see new coins coming up on waves platform
Activity: 78
June 10, 2018, 04:41:37 PM
I would rather invest in EOS than Waves as EOS is the most sucessful ICO. It's not a recommendation it's just an opinion
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
June 10, 2018, 04:35:36 PM
Dear friends,

I have 2 BTC - it's all my money.
Should i buy and hold Waves coin for longterm (end of 2017)
Thank you so much

Honestly, I like waves platform since it is very user friendly. However, only few projects choose waves platform since only few investors trust it. In my own opinion, waves is really under rated and no one knows if it will grow more in the future, it maybe worth investing and holding for a long-term.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
June 10, 2018, 04:25:30 PM
Dear friends,

Thank you so much

Recent developments around waves have deflated me. I do not like the centralization of decision making around waves. Seems only sasha is the only one who knows the direction that waves is going to take and that is not good any one bit. Like seriously the idea of vostok platform has not boded well with me at all
Activity: 3
June 10, 2018, 01:21:26 PM
At this point of time, he either made 2x profit in worst case scenario holding BTC, or lost a lot going for waves. A lot has happened since
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
June 10, 2018, 12:04:39 PM
Everything with a GREAT and WORKING project or whatever, is good for longterm.
Not talking about those copy pasted projects.
Also DON'T put all your money. Like come one dude... U have 2 BTC and want to put all them on Waves?
Nah, split it between more coins. Like Stratis.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
June 10, 2018, 11:58:33 AM
Dear friends,

Thank you so much

i hope you didnt buy that time my friend. if so you lost a lot of opportunities and even you lost some profit as well. waves was overhyped at that time but now it is totally lost its hype and they dont have any investors anymore.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
June 10, 2018, 11:24:18 AM
I'm also holding Waves token and as of the moment, my expectation for this coin is not high anymore regarding the news that the project is now experiencing loss as days passes by. There's no much development for this project so I'm still thinking if I'm gonna keep it for a long time or not.
Activity: 234
June 10, 2018, 11:19:28 AM
No, do not put your 2 bitcoins on waves, this is the worst thing that you can do, and you are not going to make a single dolar out of it because waves is almost dead the moment, it is less than $4 now.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 10:29:36 AM
Waves is one of the coins that is good for long term hold, there are a lot of people rooting for this coin to skyrocket but as of now waves is still not making any noise but by the time their platform will have a new update I think this coin will moon.
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 10:11:24 AM
for long term hold I think waves can be used as an option because these waves are now involved in ico and being a platform like ethereum, maybe it could be an option to hold long term.
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
June 10, 2018, 09:42:50 AM
LMAO.
Are there still Waves's holders? LOL, i did not even know that there were still  people holding this kind of coin that has no future at all.
Activity: 155
June 10, 2018, 09:00:14 AM
From $23, to less than $3,5, do you really think that it is a good investment after all? Waves has always been a shitcoin, and we all know that, only that it had a lot of hype around
Activity: 42
June 10, 2018, 08:48:27 AM
dont put all your money in one coin :/ you should diversify a bit. like waves is good, but WAVES has alot of potential, aswel las STRAT and some other coins in the market, you should invest in more coins than one if your doing it with all of your money. so if one goes to the bin you dont loose all of your money
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
June 08, 2018, 09:25:08 AM
Waves is also a good coin to hold for long term because it has the potential to rise high in crypto and it is also stable, reliable and has a very good technological and management team and as long as it continues to improve on its blockchain and more people invest into it, It will remain stable and by the time you decide to sell, the price would have risen hig enough for you to make reasonable profit.
Activity: 322
June 08, 2018, 08:55:55 AM
Dear friends,

Thank you so much

Yes I think you can try it because coin waves have good potential and there have been some projects that use platform waves

I strongly believe that Waves coin will have a good market approaching because it shows now started with great demands due to some big whales get interest from it due to some projects that uses Waves platforms. We can see definitely this development maybe before the end of this year. So lets maintain great patient to hold Waves coin to be able to get high profits in the near future. 
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
June 08, 2018, 12:25:21 AM
Dear friends,

Thank you so much

All altcoins that are promising to invest that have potential to earn huge are good for long term as long as these coins including Wavws are belong to the top ranked coins. Wave has similar platform of Ethereum so i guess its worth holding for long term but its just happen than Ethereum was first created and that is why Ethereum platform was currently the best choice by most of the ICO to suppport their projects.
Pages:
Jump to: