Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves hold for longterm Good or Not? - page 5. (Read 16933 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 07:58:53 AM
For my opinion, it's a good long term hold that you can bring it back to the point when the currency increases. but if it is tomorrow or the next day will increase the price drop so sale it before you lose. Thanks:)
Activity: 656
Merit: 261
January 01, 2018, 11:03:45 AM
I think waves is good for longterm investment. Fast transaction with waves NG. Im in watching since oktober 2017, and my waves investment are tripled now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
January 01, 2018, 09:27:56 AM
Waves on waves NG is really good and the transactions also pretty fast for now. Not only good in the long term but very good. The first decentralised exchanger and you also can issue asset there. The community also very friendly and nice. I my self now only invest for good coin but also good community. Behind good coin there is always good community.
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
January 01, 2018, 08:28:10 AM
Waves is definitely one of the most promising cryptos for 2018. With Waves-NG it will be fast like hell, it will have smart contracts and the new Waves decentralized exchange also looks very good. All Waves hodlers will profit big time in 2018.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
January 01, 2018, 08:25:21 AM
Waves will be big. Huge even. They deliver on all their promises. Smart contracts in a few months and many other big developments. Also I like they dont hype their platform but are focussed on development and real-use cases.

Expect a big rise un price in 2018!

That's true. If the Waves development team holds to their promises, Waves can easily do x10 in 2018. There are many important upgrades coming and when all of them are implemented, Waves will be even better than Ethereum IMHO. I'm not saying it will surpass Ethereum in market cap, but considering it will have the same or even better features, it should get at least close.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
January 01, 2018, 08:06:26 AM
A slow but steady progress, is way better than an exponential price rise.  Cool

I still think it is guarded by whales. Way worse projects rise and waves keeps status quo.

Yes, indeed.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 07:36:25 AM

I still think it is guarded by whales. Way worse projects rise and waves keeps status quo.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
January 01, 2018, 07:24:19 AM
I hope you didn't sell your bitcoins before it reached 19k because your all money would be multiplied  six times if you had not sold it. As for waves it is one of the best longterm investments around. It will easily see above $100 next year. It is always good idea to put some money in waves.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
January 01, 2018, 06:18:07 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
January 01, 2018, 06:16:20 AM
whole project and development looks serious enough. Waves was recent discovery for me. like their platform. Clean, swift and fast transactions, holding BTC, EUR and USD. And WAVES of course.
Activity: 49
January 01, 2018, 06:06:30 AM
Waves will be big. Huge even. They deliver on all their promises. Smart contracts in a few months and many other big developments. Also I like they dont hype their platform but are focussed on development and real-use cases.

Expect a big rise un price in 2018!
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
December 31, 2017, 12:23:50 AM
Dear friends,

I have 2 BTC - it's all my money.
Should i buy and hold Waves coin for longterm (end of 2017)
Thank you so much
Actually year end are coming very soon. And many altcoin including waves are all in the price hike. That why if you already invested in waves continue to hold it until 2018. Because there's a lot of speculation saying that the next year will be the year for all the altcoin. So if ever you have an investment with it , it will be sure you will get a huge profit from your altcoin.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
December 30, 2017, 11:27:51 PM
Does anyone know how i could view my entire waves history?  On waves client it only goes back a few months etc.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
December 30, 2017, 10:20:34 PM
I totally agree that 1-2 years is not enough to see how high this will grow. This needs some time for development in all aspects of it.
Maybe not but that does not mean we are not going to see a huge growth in that time, you do not need to hold a coin to the end, hold it a long as you can, once you understand the difference you are not going to lament not investing from the beginning of the life of a coin and you will learn to look for good opportunities, even at the current price waves is still a steal get it while you still can.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
December 29, 2017, 03:20:05 AM
Waves is solid project but i personally think that they lack innovation at the moment, still i believe if you are a long term holder, it is good for you, im expecting it to hit $100 in the next one year.
Activity: 469
Merit: 101
December 29, 2017, 03:13:09 AM
Waves is different then other coins, but it not always mean better.
Their inside exchange is just terrible. Only once I had to make a transaction there and I hope that I will never have to do it again.
Currently, the prices of many altcoins are increasing, so it is possible that Waves will also have its own pump, but I am very skeptical about holding this coin in long term.
Activity: 56
December 29, 2017, 03:11:51 AM
waves could not pass 100k satoshis resistance line even it forced a couple of times lately. Most coins doubled or tripled their value in bitcoin in the last weeks, however Waves still makes waiting its investor. I think coins like Ethereum, Waves, Neo, Strat will wait a little more. Coins like Monero, Dash, Ripple are stronger these days.
It seems digital payment and private coins are more important than smart contracts.

Yea..time is on Waves side. Give the likes of Waves and Strat time for them to open their bags of 2018 tricks.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
December 29, 2017, 03:04:37 AM
waves could not pass 100k satoshis resistance line even it forced a couple of times lately. Most coins doubled or tripled their value in bitcoin in the last weeks, however Waves still makes waiting its investor. I think coins like Ethereum, Waves, Neo, Strat will wait a little more. Coins like Monero, Dash, Ripple are stronger these days.
It seems digital payment and private coins are more important than smart contracts.
Activity: 20
December 28, 2017, 11:37:08 AM
Waves was the first coin I bought and felt continent about. Just Needed to start earlier in 2028 and would have made more profit.

I am waiting for the smart contracts. Do you guys Really think it can equal ethereum?
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
December 28, 2017, 07:13:32 AM
Dear friends,

I have 2 BTC - it's all my money.
Should i buy and hold Waves coin for longterm (end of 2017)
Thank you so much

They are real experts in the field of cryptocurrency I have to seen a lot of videos and read a lot of articles about waves and all of them are pointing waves as one of the high potential coins in the future so better hold them for long-term profit
Pages:
Jump to: