Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves hold for longterm Good or Not? - page 4. (Read 16933 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Assets which function on its own platform is good for long term profiting. Because, in between several projects gets developed upon the same platform and this makes it more valuable. With respect to the time delay will be the profiting based on the increasing number of projects.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
I do not know how things will be with the waves, but all my friends adhere to your opinion that these coins have already exhausted their potential. Therefore, I will not rely on their good price growth. I better refrain from investing in waves.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
waves is definitely for long-term holding coin we can expect more growth from waves coin because smart contracts coin recently got released
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
No, you should stick with Bitcoin.
If compared to Bitcoin with Waves, of course, the best coin is BItcoin.
Bitcoin will bring you rich because every year Bitcoin rises in price to high.
Therefore Bitcoin will turn your life into a rich man.
Do not make a mistake.
Stay on your Bitcoin.
In my opinion, if you invest in a short time, you should choose altcoin except BTC and ETH. If you hold for a long time we should choose BTC or ETH, these are two coin suitable for holding, and the longer you hold them will make you high profits.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Dear friends,

I have 2 BTC - it's all my money.
Should i buy and hold Waves coin for longterm (end of 2017)
Thank you so much
if you already buy waves, and still hold it. I think you need to add time to keep holding it until the end of 2018/2019, and you will see the surprise of your waves. it will give you a profit of 3x-5x from your initial capital. so be patient to make big profits and be successful.

Waves is already a long term hold coin. It's not for short term trade or margin trade. The potential is $200 in waves, but this won't happen in these months. This can happen in 2018 end or 2019 it seems.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
Dear friends,

Thank you so much
if you already buy waves, and still hold it. I think you need to add time to keep holding it until the end of 2018/2019, and you will see the surprise of your waves. it will give you a profit of 3x-5x from your initial capital. so be patient to make big profits and be successful.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
I don't hold waves for long term, I think XRP is better and I'm holding XRP and LTC
It's fully different coins. And about LTC I have some doubts. This is so manipulated coin that any prediction ca n be wrong. XRP is better but 90% coins in a few wallets. No good
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
WAVES platform has not gone up big like Ethereum or NEO. It is still lacking in ICOs so do not know how good it is long term. Holding some since last year but going to sell if it does not perform well this year.

However, Waves is still a very good coin. And the platform is well-developed. However, you  can watch this stuff to decide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlgAlNQ23YU
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I don't hold waves for long term, I think XRP is better and I'm holding XRP and LTC

As I think, BTC is the best one to hold for a long time. Bitcoin will be certainly gaining. Other coins are Ethereum, EOS, TRON, IOTA, NEM, and VeChain.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Dear friends,

Thank you so much
I think Waves coins are good for long-term resistance. Because the development of Waves coins is also very fast and over time the price will surely go up. If you can keep the Waves coins until the end of 2018, I'm sure you'll get multiple benefits.
Activity: 99
No, you should stick with Bitcoin.
If compared to Bitcoin with Waves, of course, the best coin is BItcoin.
Bitcoin will bring you rich because every year Bitcoin rises in price to high.
Therefore Bitcoin will turn your life into a rich man.
Do not make a mistake.
Stay on your Bitcoin.
Activity: 196
I advise you to keep Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a potential coin that has a value that can grow.
If Bitcoin is used for long-term investments then the value will go up and up, you will get big profits.
Do not let go of the Bitcoin you have for another coin that is not necessarily good.
Activity: 434
Yes, Waves is good for the long term, but if only until the end of this year alone I think it is lacking. You can do it much longer so you can earn profit according to your target. And do not sell your BTC to buy Waves, leave your BTC fixed on your wallet.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111

Yes, buy waves with your 2 BTC. Even though this post was in August last year, even I know that WAVES is a great platform other people can use to create a crypto on. I think I read somewhere that Russia was going to use Waves as their form of cryptocurrency. Great insight and I hold you will hold until the end of 2018, you will not be disappointed.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
WAVES platform has not gone up big like Ethereum or NEO. It is still lacking in ICOs so do not know how good it is long term. Holding some since last year but going to sell if it does not perform well this year.
Activity: 364
I hope you didn't sell your bitcoins before it reached 19k because your all money would be multiplied  six times if you had not sold it. As for waves it is one of the best longterm investments around. It will easily see above $100 next year. It is always good idea to put some money in waves.
I think with the price of this waves coin in the past year may be repeated at the end of this year, at least if we invest half of the assets we have, and see what good news will happen
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
Waves is for long-term hold currency now waves just launched smart contract platform we can see new coins coming up on waves platform
Activity: 89
April 24, 2018, 06:35:46 AM
Activity: 104
April 19, 2018, 08:12:57 AM
I'm holding longterm. It is a solid product and yes it's marketing is not perfect and it didn't moon so far, but this is the best thing what could happen. No overhyping! Waves' time will come, not because of pump and dump or hype but because of an excellent product.
Activity: 34
January 25, 2018, 08:24:07 AM
Personally Im holding, I thing is a good long term investment but we should not expect huge 100x growing.
Pages:
Jump to: