Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Sell Or Hodl? - page 14. (Read 10114 times)

Activity: 646
Merit: 252
September 16, 2018, 02:44:07 AM
Just keep it a while. After the price is getting higher, at least it reaches your capital, you can sell it. Then you can change your portfolio, to change waves to another token. Since you have a tiny believe for waves, it's better you leave it out even though it's actually a very good token. Find a token that won't make you feel panic, so you don't need to feel such pressure because of the market situation.
The main in this situation it's the fall of the whole the market, not so much a panic related to the project. People asking a question about the situation with their token don't understand that it fell along with the whole market.
you are right, because now all markets are falling.
but in the current situation, I prioritize buying and storing it, maybe I will open it at the end or early next year

Exactly, it's better to wait for profit rather than lose, true investors are always patient to wait, don't get used to losing money because it will make us regret and of course go bankrupt.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 01:32:02 AM
Just keep it a while. After the price is getting higher, at least it reaches your capital, you can sell it. Then you can change your portfolio, to change waves to another token. Since you have a tiny believe for waves, it's better you leave it out even though it's actually a very good token. Find a token that won't make you feel panic, so you don't need to feel such pressure because of the market situation.
The main in this situation it's the fall of the whole the market, not so much a panic related to the project. People asking a question about the situation with their token don't understand that it fell along with the whole market.
you are right, because now all markets are falling.
but in the current situation, I prioritize buying and storing it, maybe I will open it at the end or early next year
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 07:47:57 PM
if I better buy and hold.
just look at some time ago, the waves are very high in value.
indeed at this time the waves fell, as well as other altcoins, the same fell and even disappeared from circulation
Yes, not only are the waves coming down, but almost all coins experience this,
and all we have to do now is buy and hold it,
because that is what we can do so we can make a profit
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 07:34:50 PM
Of course hodl, Waves is a good project with a long history already, current price isn't fair for it as for me. It may become a real diamond in future.
Right at this time it is better that we keep holding the waves,
because if we sell it now it will certainly be detrimental to us,
So what is important is that we must remain patient waiting for the price to rise again
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
September 15, 2018, 07:29:51 PM
Is there any upcoming new no waves?  Why has the price went so long then?  I know all crypto going low but isn't this one of the coins ppl said will go up?
Activity: 308
Swipe!
September 15, 2018, 01:35:48 PM
Of course hodl, Waves is a good project with a long history already, current price isn't fair for it as for me. It may become a real diamond in future.
Activity: 122
September 15, 2018, 10:47:52 AM
if I better buy and hold.
just look at some time ago, the waves are very high in value.
indeed at this time the waves fell, as well as other altcoins, the same fell and even disappeared from circulation
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 15, 2018, 09:57:05 AM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
Of course you should hold the coins.  If you now sell coins, you will lose a good profit.  Do not panic.
With conditions like this it is better that we keep holding waves,
because in my opinion selling is not the best decision for now,
so we must keep holding and be patient to wait for the price to rise
Activity: 62
September 15, 2018, 09:35:40 AM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
Of course you should hold the coins.  If you now sell coins, you will lose a good profit.  Do not panic.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
September 15, 2018, 09:10:04 AM
I think the best option now is to hold the coins because in 1-2 months the price will start to grow rapidly.
I don't like Waves but I think now the same. With such huge update as smart contracts, this coin will go up definitely.  If we will see BTC bullrun then Waves will have all chances to be great. Last year we saw great growth for Stratis with his platform. Soon we can see the same growth
Activity: 490
September 15, 2018, 08:44:43 AM
Think perhaps sell, but the other option me also impressive, very two convenient way, as and two very positive options development, can help and novice, and a professional.
Activity: 183
September 15, 2018, 08:42:30 AM
I think the best option now is to hold the coins because in 1-2 months the price will start to grow rapidly.
Activity: 140
September 15, 2018, 07:07:08 AM
i keep my waves. and i buy even more waves. i think the course will increase a lot in 2019 if the roadmap is right and the dev does everything right. it's a very good project. and now on twitter : We are happy to announce that our smartcontracts launch process on MainNet has officially started:
All right you say, if the work on the project will be carried out according to the plan and everything will be done on time and qualitatively, then you can expect growth when the market recovers.
Activity: 854
The OGz Club
September 15, 2018, 06:01:04 AM
I want to note that still the current price is considerably higher than its ico price (0.188 $). Well, the maximum Waves price was 17.06$, so I would wait until better times.
that's right, because now the market conditions are still not improving so the right choice is to keep holding until the price rises again, for now we have to use it as much as possible because at the end of this year there will be a price increase for all coins, hopefully.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 15, 2018, 04:39:13 AM
If you are concerned that its price may continue to fall, why not convert it into a coin you believe in? Hesitating is your biggest enemy!
Activity: 420
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 15, 2018, 04:31:52 AM
I want to note that still the current price is considerably higher than its ico price (0.188 $). Well, the maximum Waves price was 17.06$, so I would wait until better times.
Activity: 123
September 15, 2018, 04:26:33 AM
Don't sell it, take another few years, maybe the price of WAVES will become a thousand dollars, because Waves is a currency with both technology and potential.
Activity: 1022
Meta4uStake.io
September 15, 2018, 04:17:23 AM
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
September 15, 2018, 03:48:22 AM
i keep my waves. and i buy even more waves. i think the course will increase a lot in 2019 if the roadmap is right and the dev does everything right. it's a very good project. and now on twitter : We are happy to announce that our smartcontracts launch process on MainNet has officially started:
Activity: 136
September 14, 2018, 11:16:10 PM
Now it's time to purchase and hodl Waves, They extremely expanding their influence  and new  platform fetures.
Pages:
Jump to: