Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Sell Or Hodl? - page 13. (Read 10114 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 05:18:31 AM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
In my opinion you should not sell coins when the waves happen because it's probably a trap when investors and speculators make the price. And when you sell them miss the Altcoins increase the shock immediately we will regret this decision. I have been troubled in this situation.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
September 17, 2018, 01:30:07 AM
if you have been holding waves for more than 1 year, you supposed to wait for a recovery in the market. otherwise you have to accept to quit with a loss. waves is also going to recover like other altcoins during the first bullish trend.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
September 17, 2018, 12:19:49 AM
Waves is also good as an investment to get many benefits. now the platform from waves is indeed inferior to ethereum in terms of users. but it's also not bad if we invest in waves
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 12:06:46 AM
Waves is already trash, the development team of waves is really not active, waves is dead. There are many new projects now that is much better than waves. Waves is really not quality project, already sold my waves around month of January. It is really sad reality.
Cool. I think you are at sleep right now Tongue you have no idea what you are saying here  Undecided  Waves smartcontracts launch process on MainNet has officially started: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@wavesplatform/waves-platform-enhances-blockchain-functionality
If you really need latest update about waves project than follow therie twitter page https://twitter.com/wavesplatform here you can get ton of latest update and you can also join theire telegram channel for instant help https://telegram.me/wavesnews
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
September 16, 2018, 09:32:37 PM
Waves is already trash, the development team of waves is really not active, waves is dead. There are many new projects now that is much better than waves. Waves is really not quality project, already sold my waves around month of January. It is really sad reality.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 07:50:05 PM
I believe that the waves are quite promising, this coin looks worthy in a falling market looks better than Stratis in price
Activity: 476
September 16, 2018, 07:45:16 PM
For the time being, it's better if we just hold the waves,
because currently the condition is not profitable if we sell now,
the most important thing is we just follow the development to be clearer
Activity: 320
September 16, 2018, 06:30:16 PM
waves have good potential in the future, many ico platforms are collaborating with waves. You can maximize waves to become a potential platform. so I think hold waves are the best choice right now.
Activity: 71
Merit: 5
September 16, 2018, 06:28:50 PM
Better sell Waves and forget, this project has not future! There are many new platform coins, they are already better developed and often in use.
Activity: 280
September 16, 2018, 06:28:45 PM
Wave is a very good coin, now the market is falling and everyone expects it to recover by the end of the year, but not sure, so the decision is up to you, see the coin Where are you in the market?
Of course at this time the market conditions are falling causing the price of coins to fall including waves,
and I myself believe that at the end of the year the market will recover,
the most important thing is we must remain patient and keep following the developments too
Activity: 268
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 06:12:30 PM
Wave is a very good coin, now the market is falling and everyone expects it to recover by the end of the year, but not sure, so the decision is up to you, see the coin Where are you in the market?

I also agree that waves are good enough for investment, we also don't know for sure whether at the end of the year there will be a significant increase in all coin prices on the market. in my opinion it is better to just keep holding the waves that have been sold rather than selling them now. This will only get a loss, but again all the decisions are in each of them because each has their own strategy on their assets.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 06:06:17 PM
Activity: 504
September 16, 2018, 05:44:00 PM
Waves in the last days was very stable. I didnt invest into Waves because I think there are many more better altcoins than Waves. Also Waves lost a lot of its value.
I agree that this is a good enough project, but one can not fixate on one coin. To avoid dangerous risks, you need to invest at least ten coins.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
September 16, 2018, 03:41:09 PM
Waves in the last days was very stable. I didnt invest into Waves because I think there are many more better altcoins than Waves. Also Waves lost a lot of its value.
Activity: 756
September 16, 2018, 03:13:17 PM
Waves sell is not just assurance look at the prices on the market it is still dropping, much better if we hold on our tokens and wait the bounceback on the market price..

100 waves altcoins is not a very big sum of money. I do not see any reason to sell them. Go on to hold these tokens, and soon you will earn much money. Just be patient.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
September 16, 2018, 06:26:12 AM
Just keep it a while. After the price is getting higher, at least it reaches your capital, you can sell it. Then you can change your portfolio, to change waves to another token. Since you have a tiny believe for waves, it's better you leave it out even though it's actually a very good token. Find a token that won't make you feel panic, so you don't need to feel such pressure because of the market situation.
The main in this situation it's the fall of the whole the market, not so much a panic related to the project. People asking a question about the situation with their token don't understand that it fell along with the whole market.
you are right, because now all markets are falling.
but in the current situation, I prioritize buying and storing it, maybe I will open it at the end or early next year
With the falling market conditions we better buy,
because with us buying when the price is cheap and selling when the price of the coin rises it will certainly be profitable,
but somehow we have to be patient and keep abreast of it
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 16, 2018, 05:09:02 AM
Just keep it a while. After the price is getting higher, at least it reaches your capital, you can sell it. Then you can change your portfolio, to change waves to another token. Since you have a tiny believe for waves, it's better you leave it out even though it's actually a very good token. Find a token that won't make you feel panic, so you don't need to feel such pressure because of the market situation.
The main in this situation it's the fall of the whole the market, not so much a panic related to the project. People asking a question about the situation with their token don't understand that it fell along with the whole market.
you are right, because now all markets are falling.
but in the current situation, I prioritize buying and storing it, maybe I will open it at the end or early next year
It's true that you say with the market conditions that are going down, of course the price of coins is also going down,
so that way I think this is a good time to buy,
because with us buying and selling it when the market goes up, of course the profits we will get will be big
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
September 16, 2018, 04:38:55 AM
You know you got a smart contract. I would've waited. In these days Ethereum has lost its popularity. Why not ?  Roll Eyes We should think positively...
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 04:29:02 AM
the waves have a worthy competitor this stratis, but I'm not sure which one will be the winner in the future. I would invest in NEO.
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
September 16, 2018, 04:18:13 AM
Waves have become the third coin and project that have smart contracts along with Ethereum and NEO. I think it has a good perspective.
Pages:
Jump to: