Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Sell Or Hodl? - page 11. (Read 10114 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 07:44:56 PM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!

Just keep strong buddy do not panic and lose your faith there will be have a right time for us
Don't sell your coins if buy in the high price to cut off off your loses
I suggest please hold your all coins if not needed it to sell it always keep in your mind patience are key how to make profits in the crypto
It's true that what you say is better to keep holding and don't panic for sure,
because if we decide to sell I think it's a wrong decision
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
September 19, 2018, 07:20:21 PM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!

Just keep strong buddy do not panic and lose your faith there will be have a right time for us
Don't sell your coins if buy in the high price to cut off off your loses
I suggest please hold your all coins if not needed it to sell it always keep in your mind patience are key how to make profits in the crypto
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 19, 2018, 06:56:10 PM
If you are on profit,  just sell and move on to the next coin,  if you are not on profit just hold till you are on profit,  if you are on profit and you have believe in wave team,   no problem with holding it,  but it's always Advisable to use stop loss to avoid getting rekt
I do not know how well my actions are, but I preferred to sell the waves. Lately a lot of negative statements about the future prospects of the platform.
With these conditions I think this is not the time to sell,
because if we sell it, of course it won't be profitable,
so for the time being we better stay patient and just hold the waves
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 03:54:46 PM
My plan when short-term waves should sell and long-term coins should keep. By short-term investment you can turn around the capital immediately and then buy back. We have to be patient and wait for the waves to get hot and fall into the trap of the speculators.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 19, 2018, 03:48:15 PM
If you are on profit,  just sell and move on to the next coin,  if you are not on profit just hold till you are on profit,  if you are on profit and you have believe in wave team,   no problem with holding it,  but it's always Advisable to use stop loss to avoid getting rekt
I do not know how well my actions are, but I preferred to sell the waves. Lately a lot of negative statements about the future prospects of the platform.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
September 19, 2018, 01:23:48 PM
The most need is carefulness and transparency when the market changes. Get caught in the trap of price and speculators. If you sell to sell you should sell and if kept profitable then keep. Now i think the most important is the relaxation.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
September 19, 2018, 01:17:04 PM
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 01:05:13 PM
It depends on the time when we bought and kept the Altcoins that have strategies to sell or hold Altcoins reasonably. And in my opinion at this point i would prefer to buy Bitcoin and keep it until the right time of year. Because Bitcoin go down again.
Activity: 168
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 19, 2018, 11:32:26 AM
I meanwhile do not sell the waves, but at me is them not and much. It is interesting to look that will be farther with the project, suddenly to me will carry and it will develop, and the price of a coin grow.
Activity: 827
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 10:55:35 AM
There are dozens of quality projects from Waves. Keeping waves doesn't make much sense.
Activity: 129
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 19, 2018, 10:50:47 AM
It is honest to skzaat I do not see anything special in waves. Novovsti negative influence all cryptocurrency, and waves are not strongly distinguished from it. On it I probably would sell them and enclosed in more perspective currency.
Activity: 247
September 19, 2018, 10:45:27 AM
All the coins that have a marketcap above $ 100 million and when the market conditions are dropping hold is a better option, Waves marketcap is now more than $ 220 million so hold is a good and profitable option.
Activity: 476
September 18, 2018, 07:44:55 PM
waves can be used as one of the best ways to hold. because now waves will continue to be the best platform like ethereum and support many ico. so I think hold is the best way.
Right now, all we have to do is keep holding it,
Moreover, the price conditions of the waves are going down, certainly not good if we sell,
so the most important thing is to stay patient and follow the progress
Activity: 936
September 18, 2018, 06:58:47 PM
waves can be used as one of the best ways to hold. because now waves will continue to be the best platform like ethereum and support many ico. so I think hold is the best way.
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
September 18, 2018, 05:44:21 PM

If I were you I will not. Wave has lots of potentials, a bright future and it has many benefits. Simply hodl your waves as many believe it's on its way to becoming one of the more popular cryptocurrencies. At the time of writing, Waves is up by 1.42% and is currently trading at $2.14, so if you sell your coins you'll get only $214. Can't you risk that amount?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
September 18, 2018, 05:15:20 PM
last year, the rise of everyone to believe that it will rise to a lot too much to enlarge is not good I think the best logic to sell is better than continuous thinking.
perhaps the logic here is working or not, but the fact that the bad state of the crypto-currency market will have a very negative impact on any of the existing projects. To date, we are already seeing some inconsistency of the wave platform.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
September 18, 2018, 03:43:20 PM
Now sell is not best way i think because still bull market going. Waves is a profitable investment and it's lunches many exciting thing i hope waves will pumping very soon. So, at this moment keep holding end of this year at least.
Seeing the current condition of course selling is not a good decision,
because when conditions like this all we have to do is keep holding it,
I'm sure sooner or later the waves will definitely recover
Yes, for the moment, it's better if we just keep holding it,
if we choose to sell, I think it's quite risky, of course,
but somehow all decisions depend on ourselves

Everybody is taking their own risk. Personally I've been holding Waves for over 2 years.
Activity: 280
September 18, 2018, 03:17:57 PM
Now sell is not best way i think because still bull market going. Waves is a profitable investment and it's lunches many exciting thing i hope waves will pumping very soon. So, at this moment keep holding end of this year at least.
Seeing the current condition of course selling is not a good decision,
because when conditions like this all we have to do is keep holding it,
I'm sure sooner or later the waves will definitely recover
Yes, for the moment, it's better if we just keep holding it,
if we choose to sell, I think it's quite risky, of course,
but somehow all decisions depend on ourselves
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
September 18, 2018, 01:55:10 PM
I believe that you will return to the higher price and then you will get higher profit according to my research.
After all, you can go to a high price, but we must be patient to wait for it,
because if we don't have patience then we will sell waves,
so what is important for now is we have to keep holding it
Activity: 280
September 18, 2018, 12:43:32 PM
last year, the rise of everyone to believe that it will rise to a lot too much to enlarge is not good I think the best logic to sell is better than continuous thinking.
Pages:
Jump to: