Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Sell Or Hodl? - page 12. (Read 10114 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 103
September 18, 2018, 12:40:37 PM
I believe that you will return to the higher price and then you will get higher profit according to my research.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 12:23:29 PM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
Now sell is not best way i think because still bull market going. Waves is a profitable investment and it's lunches many exciting thing i hope waves will pumping very soon. So, at this moment keep holding end of this year at least.
Seeing the current condition of course selling is not a good decision,
because when conditions like this all we have to do is keep holding it,
I'm sure sooner or later the waves will definitely recover
Activity: 546
September 18, 2018, 12:00:48 PM
Waves is also good as an investment to get many benefits. now the platform from waves is indeed inferior to ethereum in terms of users. but it's also not bad if we invest in waves

I remember the time when people were happy to invest in Waves when its price was over 15 dollars. They thought this altcoin would reach a hundred soon. Still, I hope it will happen in 1-2 years.
Activity: 471
September 18, 2018, 11:54:37 AM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
Now sell is not best way i think because still bull market going. Waves is a profitable investment and it's lunches many exciting thing i hope waves will pumping very soon. So, at this moment keep holding end of this year at least.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 18, 2018, 11:45:07 AM
I have about 150 waves and I'm not going to sell this coin yet, the community is growing, the project is developing, I think they have everything in front

dont sell waves.try to buy more in this dip. collect at least 500 waves and I hope those 500 waves would give you a great profit in the future.you just need to wait for the pump. waves is a great smart contract system and the team is very active.
in my opinion if you have assets in waves, don't sell,
because the price of waves will definitely rise again if bitcoin rises again
It's better we just keep holding the waves than we sell them,
because with conditions like this now it's quite risky if we sell it,
the most important thing is to be patient and I am sure waves will rise
Activity: 434
September 18, 2018, 06:44:55 AM
I have about 150 waves and I'm not going to sell this coin yet, the community is growing, the project is developing, I think they have everything in front

dont sell waves.try to buy more in this dip. collect at least 500 waves and I hope those 500 waves would give you a great profit in the future.you just need to wait for the pump. waves is a great smart contract system and the team is very active.
in my opinion if you have assets in waves, don't sell,
because the price of waves will definitely rise again if bitcoin rises again
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 05:54:00 AM

Activity: 434
September 18, 2018, 12:33:03 AM
The waves have a good smart contracts. The only thing that worries me is that the team of waves developers from Russia.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
September 17, 2018, 07:56:47 PM
Waves is also good as an investment to get many benefits. now the platform from waves is indeed inferior to ethereum in terms of users. but it's also not bad if we invest in waves

Yes right, waves are supported by a solid team and continue to develop platforms, even though the market and the drop-down waves actually look stable compared to other coins, this is evidence that waves users are very loyal.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 07:37:59 PM
Activity: 476
September 17, 2018, 07:30:57 PM
We better keep holding the waves because if we sell it I think it's a wrong decision,
and most importantly we must be patient to wait for the price to rise
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 17, 2018, 07:09:46 PM

We can't deny that Ethereum is superior to waves as far as users are concerned. We can see it in the market cap gap between the two of them but we are not comparing them. Waves is actually a good crypto with its own blockchain too and it's only time will tell whether its adoption will going to increase sooner or soonest.
Activity: 280
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
September 17, 2018, 06:40:43 PM
Any penny now should not hold them for sale, but if we get a profit then selling them is better than waiting for the high price. I think the market will hardly grow
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 17, 2018, 05:51:24 PM
Waves is the tough platform that is also using smart contracts like Ethereum. I'm sure that this coin can have a great future.
Yes, I myself think so if waves are a good platform like ethereum,
and I'm sure the future of the waves is promising and bright
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 04:06:07 PM
all of it relies upon on you shopping for waves at what fee. but, in case you are someone who loves to take a high danger, you may get it till the market suggests a signal of reversal and enjoy the make the most of the reasonably-priced waves. at least waves are essential cash so the risk is not as high as shitcoin or lowcap coin.
Activity: 210
www.icovo.co/
September 17, 2018, 01:37:34 PM
Wave time only for risky investors in market. If you aren't risky and want to get money without lossless, you just should hold some time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
September 17, 2018, 01:12:49 PM
WAVES is a nice upcoming platform with more new features getting added over time such as smart contracts some days ago. Hodling it should be good for long term.
Activity: 812
September 17, 2018, 01:09:35 PM
if you have been holding waves for more than 1 year, you supposed to wait for a recovery in the market. otherwise you have to accept to quit with a loss. waves is also going to recover like other altcoins during the first bullish trend.
holding back within 1 year I think if the hold is a long time. but I think in that time period, waves should have a high recovery because waves are a potential platform.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
September 17, 2018, 12:57:49 PM
Waves is the tough platform that is also using smart contracts like Ethereum. I'm sure that this coin can have a great future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
September 17, 2018, 07:17:45 AM
i have same problem with u , i  buying waves while the price at $7.4 , i dont want cut loss.
but , at this time , i saw the price fall alot , i think if i cutloss i never losses alot of money like this , but i dont have chooice atm , i just hodl till i get my profit.
Pages:
Jump to: