Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Sell Or Hodl? - page 18. (Read 10114 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 2
September 07, 2018, 12:27:51 AM
for myself I still hold my coin for a few more time until the price is back to normal probably in mid 2018.
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 11:57:20 PM
for now the hold waves are very well suited, at the end of last year the waves once stepped on the price of 20 $, hopefully this will be back as late as last year
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 10:54:06 PM
Hold waves because the coin waves are good coins and have good potential.
Even though today Waves is experiencing a price decline but I have confidence that waves will turn into great coins and are liked by many people in the world.
Wait and don't sell first, you will get a big profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 06:52:03 PM
Do not sell Waves now, the price is lower than 2 USD - this is a very low price and will probably grow several times, given that Waves is going to introduce smart contracts. So we are waiting for the growth of the whole market.
It's true what you say we don't sell waves now,
because it can be said that the price of waves is currently cheap so if we keep selling it, I think it will hurt
Yes it's better for now we keep holding it,
because with us still holding it, fortunately we will get big,
but all of that also depends on the personal decision of each
Activity: 360
September 06, 2018, 06:49:30 PM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
In General, I do not recommend you to sell these coins, it is a good competitor for Ethereum, and the developers have done a lot for the growth of this coin. There will be changes in the future, so the growth will be provided in 1-2 years. It is not necessary to sell, but if you decide to write to me in PM I will buy from you.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
September 06, 2018, 06:15:55 PM
Do not sell Waves now, the price is lower than 2 USD - this is a very low price and will probably grow several times, given that Waves is going to introduce smart contracts. So we are waiting for the growth of the whole market.
It's true what you say we don't sell waves now,
because it can be said that the price of waves is currently cheap so if we keep selling it, I think it will hurt
Activity: 324
September 06, 2018, 04:35:26 PM
Activity: 324
September 06, 2018, 03:51:28 PM
Now for Waves there can be only one recommendation - HODL. First, the market is on the decline and it's not the time to sell. Secondly, it seems to me that Waves are an undervalued cryptocurrency at the current moment.
Activity: 39
September 05, 2018, 05:46:58 PM
Of course, it is better to hold the coins until the price has risen.  I do not see the point now to sell coins at a low price.
copper member
Activity: 462
September 05, 2018, 05:46:04 PM
Personally, I think it is more profitable for you to patiently hold your waves no matter how much it falls in this dip period until when it recover so you can sell at high price when the market recover and the bull run starts.
There is no choice anymore, besides holding it first,
because if we sell it I think it's a wrong decision like,
so we have to be patient to wait for the waves to rise again after we sell them
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 04:45:28 PM
Personally, I think it is more profitable for you to patiently hold your waves no matter how much it falls in this dip period until when it recover so you can sell at high price when the market recover and the bull run starts.
Activity: 532
September 05, 2018, 04:23:39 PM
The good exchanger have a good rule for his own benefit. If you be patient and just wait for sometimes, you could to return something and will not loose all.
I'm plum in the portfolio promises Coins, which are in the top ten ranking of the coin Market, it is better to leave them alone and wait for better prospects. Long-term storage should give its results.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
yamzu
September 05, 2018, 04:17:41 PM
The good exchanger have a good rule for his own benefit. If you be patient and just wait for sometimes, you could to return something and will not loose all.
Activity: 124
September 05, 2018, 03:11:16 PM
If you sell now Waves, you will get very small profits.  I think it's better to wait a couple more months.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 03, 2018, 03:16:03 PM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
It will be much better to hold bro because already waves price has gone down a lot so it is never wise to sell your coins when the market is down...so hold it bro and have some patience ...good times will come again
For now by looking at the waves conditions it would be better to keep holding it,
because if we sell it I think it's a wrong decision,
but somehow it all depends on the personal decision of each
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 02:54:05 PM
It will be much better to hold bro because already waves price has gone down a lot so it is never wise to sell your coins when the market is down...so hold it bro and have some patience ...good times will come again
Activity: 63
September 03, 2018, 02:52:34 PM
Don't sell.All altcoins down in this movement..Waves is a greatest and long term project.So hold this coin in long term..You can get big profit.
You're right.  Now the price is very low and it is better not to sell coins.  It is better to hold coins at least until the end of the year.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
September 03, 2018, 12:23:25 PM
I think the best option now is to hold the coins because in 1-2 months the price will start to grow rapidly.

And smart contract is so close. Hopefully it will bring more attention to the platform.
Activity: 272
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 30, 2018, 10:39:55 AM
100 waves, I think quite a lot for now if the price is very down you better hold it before the price is normal again. and you can sell it a little if you need it
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
August 30, 2018, 10:31:45 AM
I am sure that the majority of Waves users buy when prices are high, by selling at current prices we will lose, I suggest to wait at least until the end of the year and we can get big profits.
Pages:
Jump to: