Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Sell Or Hodl? - page 15. (Read 10114 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 11:03:24 PM
Waves sell is not just assurance look at the prices on the market it is still dropping, much better if we hold on our tokens and wait the bounceback on the market price..
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 10:34:45 PM
I think it would not hurt to hold Waves, I think waves can reach their highest treasure again even I have the belief that waves will enter the top 10 coins and will be consistent. I think the waves team must work hard to achieve that success.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 09:52:44 PM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!

Just wait for the value will rise so that it not going to waste it. Hold it more longer just wait in the time to rise, so you can sell and gain more extra from the money that you use to invest on it.

Waves have good prospects in the future, with many devs. which makes Waves a token, so I'm sure and optimistic that the Waves ivest is now our way to wealth in the next year.
Activity: 224
September 13, 2018, 09:40:30 PM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!

Better HODL for bigger opportunities and success. Alts and BTC are being incorporate to each other. We will see its growth this late 2018 and wait for the massive comeback.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
September 13, 2018, 08:14:50 PM
The waves have recently shifted from a dead center. Therefore, I recommend keeping them, especially now the price is too low to sell them. The time will come when the waves will be very expensive and will grow several tens of times, and then it will be possible to sell them.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 07:08:53 PM
waves will become a good platform but waves cannot be predicted whether it can develop well or not, maybe now waves can be used as a good investment platform choice.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 13, 2018, 06:38:57 PM
Now Waves does not make sense to sell, because the price has not yet risen.  It is better to wait a few months and get a good profit.
Indeed at this time most coins are in a down condition including waves,
So it's better now that we have to keep holding it and be patient to wait for the price to recover
If we look at the condition of the coin now it is indeed going down, of course with conditions like this we better just hold the waves,
because if we think of selling it to me that is a decision that is not exactly right
September 13, 2018, 06:26:50 PM
Now Waves does not make sense to sell, because the price has not yet risen.  It is better to wait a few months and get a good profit.
Indeed at this time most coins are in a down condition including waves,
So it's better now that we have to keep holding it and be patient to wait for the price to recover
Activity: 164
September 13, 2018, 05:08:55 PM
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 12:38:53 PM
By and large the waves are a good project, which needs to rethink their marketing in order to achieve better results and if they do it, then the price of their coin will increase.
Activity: 52
September 12, 2018, 12:35:12 PM
it all depends on you buying waves at what price. But, if you are a person who likes to take a high risk, you can get it until the market shows a sign of reversal and enjoy the profit from the cheap waves. At least waves are major coins so the risk is not as high as shitcoin or lowcap coin.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 12, 2018, 11:47:37 AM
It is not only waves that the price is falling the price of all crypto are down and this is because of the current condition of the market. If you think you cannot hold back you can sell but I think it is better if you hold the coin patiently until when the market recover full from the bear because then, the price will rise.
all crypto currencies are currently decreasing,
my advice is to hold your coin, if you want to have more profit,
Yes, if we look at the current condition the coin is down,
of course with conditions like that we better keep holding it,
because if we decide to sell it I think that is a pretty damaging decision
copper member
Activity: 455
September 12, 2018, 08:45:22 AM

Confusion is experienced for current holders, but if you choose to sell it is not the right choice because the current price is very low. Be patient and keep the waves you have, the market will return to growth, and you will get good prices in the future.
Activity: 32
September 12, 2018, 08:24:58 AM
I think I do not need to sell it now because it is very little money.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
September 12, 2018, 08:24:12 AM
I still hold a few waves on my wallet, still have no idea about it, but for now I don't think want to sell it, because that still on red lane, maybe i want to hold it for a couple month, in my opinion, I think the price will rise in the next couple month.
September 12, 2018, 08:22:48 AM
If you sell now you get a lot of money because it has a very low feather But if you wait a little longer you will rise to the beginning of the year and you will earn at least 5.
Activity: 325
September 12, 2018, 08:05:23 AM
Coin Waves can hold coin for a long time, within two years its price has risen several times and made many people profitable. So it would be a good money to invest.
Activity: 168
September 12, 2018, 07:58:29 AM
It is not only waves that the price is falling the price of all crypto are down and this is because of the current condition of the market. If you think you cannot hold back you can sell but I think it is better if you hold the coin patiently until when the market recover full from the bear because then, the price will rise.
all crypto currencies are currently decreasing,
my advice is to hold your coin, if you want to have more profit,
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
September 12, 2018, 07:57:48 AM
I'm sure and optimistic that Waves is the next ethereum, when ethereum prices continue to drop and the unique thing happens, waves continue to improve so that the performance of the waves is worth choosing.
Activity: 210
September 12, 2018, 07:22:56 AM
You better hold your coin.
Coin waves do have a good chance to grow because Waves is a good coin.
I think you have to wait and be patient until the price of the coins is high in price because if you sell it now you will experience a substantial loss.
Pages:
Jump to: