Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Sell Or Hodl? - page 16. (Read 10114 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
September 12, 2018, 06:40:42 AM
It is not only waves that the price is falling the price of all crypto are down and this is because of the current condition of the market. If you think you cannot hold back you can sell but I think it is better if you hold the coin patiently until when the market recover full from the bear because then, the price will rise.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 06:38:28 AM
here each for himself must decide. If you do not want to have business with the crypto currency market you can sell all the coins
Activity: 154
September 12, 2018, 06:04:56 AM
Great platform and it has a future so I think that you need to keep this asset and it will bring a good income !
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 05:53:58 AM
Don't sell any single waves right now. It's just starting of waves platform. They lunch smart contract a few days ago. here is the official news https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@wavesplatform/waves-platform-enhances-blockchain-functionality Bitcoin price is low so why waves price also lows now. Just hold your coin and wait for the next big pump.
Activity: 378
September 12, 2018, 05:17:08 AM
Waves is one of my most favorite coins. The current price waves is worth 2.10$. I think waves has interesting and potential. keep hodl.!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 11:32:13 PM
I still believe in Waves, if you see how many % they increase in 1 year but on the other side I expected Waves to increase a lot these days after all good things they did last month but unfortunately it didn't happen. There are many other coins at the moment that perform much better. I'm thinking to jump out for a bit, make some % and come back but i'm not sure.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
September 11, 2018, 09:54:49 PM
Nowadays it's better to hodl than to sell, due to the blood bath of this cryptomarket. As we all have known this blood bath could take a while. And no one really knows when this would end. And besides we're already know from the start that this currency is a volatile one, so let's just ride the market flow and wait dor the right time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
September 11, 2018, 08:05:10 PM
Waves is still a high ranked coin and is up big on the news of launch of smartcontracts on its platform. It may have good long term potential so worth holding some.
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 07:56:59 PM
to sell it at the moment is definitely not the right choice, in my opinion to keep a long-term hold if you have waves, because later in the future the price is certain there will be an increase from the current price and can be beneficial for the waves holders.

who must remain patient with the current situation and don't worry that growth will soon return.
Activity: 280
September 11, 2018, 06:51:35 PM
If you want to get a good profit then it's best not to sell the coins now.  By the end of the year the price will grow significantly.
We certainly hope that at the end of the year the price of coin coins can go up again, but somehow we don't know for sure how it will be,
the most important thing is that we are still holding on and still being patient to wait for the coin price to rise again
Activity: 63
September 11, 2018, 06:26:11 PM
If you want to get a good profit then it's best not to sell the coins now.  By the end of the year the price will grow significantly.
Activity: 196
September 11, 2018, 04:27:18 PM
Waves is one of the best coins you can think of investing in and hodling. I believe you are not yet on the loosing end, except you sell when the price as plunged. This is where the place of patience comes in. The price will still increase, if you can be patient.
I think Waves is not the best coin, but now it is not worth selling a coin.  Already, the market is slowly recovering and the price also begins to grow.  I think it remains to wait a little longer.
Activity: 182
September 11, 2018, 03:42:04 AM
Now a very bad market and if you have coins, it's better not to sell them, besides there will soon be a release of smart contracts that can raise the price even for a short period of time in which it seems to me better to sell coins and to re-buy when prices drop below...
unfortunately it's very few people understand and in a panic they sell everything, and this is marketed. I think the takeoff will soon begin
Activity: 308
September 11, 2018, 03:33:29 AM
Waves is a very promising project, but they need to deliver its promises. I have some waves for long term hodling.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
September 08, 2018, 04:24:38 PM
waves will be very beautiful upsides in the near future and we will all have fun. just wait and wait for the waves to have nice days. it would be a solid coin. everybody has plenty of profits
Activity: 149
Merit: 12
September 08, 2018, 03:52:21 PM
I think that it is just ridiculous to sell Waves now...I believe that this coin have a possibility to grow up to 50-100$ in good times.
Activity: 168
September 08, 2018, 03:02:27 PM
according to my observations,if we take a look at their current price waves $1,92 their coin waves are stable, and probably will be even better than the current price.
Activity: 57
September 08, 2018, 02:11:05 PM
I advise you to hold the coins until the end of the year.  By the end of the year, there will be rapid and stable growth.
Activity: 868
Merit: 509
September 08, 2018, 01:46:51 PM
I think we should keep this coin for at least a few days, because there is a very important event ahead for this project. Perhaps this coin can give us a quick profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 08, 2018, 01:07:58 PM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
Now I think I should not sell. Its price is only$ 2, and this is very little for the waves. I think that their time has not come yet, they still can be a good takeoff, so it is best to hold this coin for the future, that then elbows not to bite, then sold at a worse time.
Pages:
Jump to: