Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Sell Or Hodl? - page 41. (Read 10114 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 07:56:42 PM
i think its better to sell it now, then buy again in the lower price,,
seems the price of waves is too hard for rising at this moment  Wink
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 07:35:04 PM
Waves remains invalid if not for supporting unreliable characters. A outright remake of the wallets should be recommended.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 12:49:56 PM
Personally, I adhere to such tactics. I'm selling projects in which I do not really believe and I buy good projects at a low price when falling. I think this is the right approach
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
July 07, 2018, 12:48:32 PM
The market now is down my suggest to you is hold your waves and sell it when you know you can gain a profit from it.
True indeed with the state of the crypto market is down there is no option for us other than to hold it,
if we sell it I think it's a wrong decision because of the possibility we will loss
Activity: 86
July 07, 2018, 12:26:55 PM
I would certainly advise holding these coins until Waves is $ 500, and I think that this may very well be, in view of the fact that the Waves project team is very serious about the matter and soon I think I will do everything I need to to improve your project
Activity: 98
July 07, 2018, 06:07:00 AM
Waves isn't getting much traction, I truly dont understand why. I was all-in before NG network release, but diversified after because nothing was happening prise wise. I still hold a chunk and will continue to hold. I think you will get burned if you sell everything and try to buy back later.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
July 06, 2018, 03:02:50 PM
The market now is down my suggest to you is hold your waves and sell it when you know you can gain a profit from it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
July 06, 2018, 02:19:29 PM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
I also have Waves, I still keep them in my portfolio, there is no sense to sell yet, because everything is now at the bottom, you can buy more, but everyone has to decide for himself, I think that soon everything will start to grow, I hope for this.
Activity: 62
July 06, 2018, 02:13:24 PM
The waves are pumped, and this season the price of the waves can grow more and more, even if it is not like ethereum, it is also a good altmoin that has potential in the future. So hold on.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 02:11:09 PM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
I will not suggest you to sell while market is bearish you have to hold wave, wave is a strong coin and you have to hold it for long term for years, at least for months. I’m quit sure you will get a sufficient profit in near future.
I also agree with your opinion. Waves is a potential altcoin to grow in the future, it is slowly becoming popular with many people and its foundation is also very good. Currently, the decision to sell waves seems unreasonable because the market is still in a state of volatility and it is difficult to predict, and waves are in the same state. Waves appeared a little positive but the price is still low. And as you said, we should keep the waves and wait for the recovery of the market
Activity: 278
July 06, 2018, 02:03:59 PM
It will be good that you hodl the waves. Actually, waves is a long term investment, I do not have a doubt that the price will grow up much more than it used to be because it has its own dedicated platform, that is the waves platform. That alone is enough for the coin to moon well in the future just like Ethereum only is being used for trding on decentralized exchanges.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
July 06, 2018, 02:00:07 PM
my advice is better you sell Waves and buy NEO, because I think more profitable you invest in NEO than Waves.
Activity: 98
July 06, 2018, 01:57:48 PM
Now it is better to hold coins, because the price for Waves is very low.  I think by the end of the year the situation will change.
Activity: 308
July 06, 2018, 01:56:12 PM

Just hold your waves because that coin has a potential in the market to grow even though it was not as good as ethereum or bitcoins but it still have the potential.
Activity: 65
July 06, 2018, 01:55:52 PM
I think you should keep your waves. 100 waves are not huge money. Therefore, I think it hold the waves at least until 2019
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 01:54:31 PM
I will not suggest you to sell while market is bearish you have to hold wave, wave is a strong coin and you have to hold it for long term for years, at least for months. I’m quit sure you will get a sufficient profit in near future.
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 01:44:16 PM
Hodl waves. Its not a good time to sell Waves. Its price has fallen real bad but it'll get stable soon. So wait for it to get stable. And once it gets back to a good position then sell it. Btw i myself is hodling waves just to make sure i don't incur any loss in selling it. Its price has gone done since i bought them.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Look ARROUND!
July 06, 2018, 01:41:46 PM
Waves is a good platform, not my favorite though. But it has it's own community and support, so I won't suggest you to sell and market is also not so good right now to sell your coins. Wait for a few months and if you see a right time, you can sell and purchase a different coin.
Activity: 76
July 06, 2018, 01:39:45 PM
It does not matter which currency was not worth selling less than what you bought. But when you really need money. Hold and wait for the price to rise.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
July 06, 2018, 01:39:32 PM
Waves is not a bad currency for holding, because it also use smart contract's (like Ethereum) and even, maybe - it victims the second currently currency from the top. Waves has a Russian team, as i know (maybe mistaken) - but they work good and create a quality project.
Pages:
Jump to: