Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Sell Or Hodl? - page 38. (Read 10114 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
July 14, 2018, 12:28:58 PM
Waves looks like it was modeled after ethereum but the best part is that it is not a hardfork coin which means that it is a good one. The thing though is that the coin might take a while to grow to the point where everyone wants it to be. It is a good altcoin for you to hold. You should just prepare yourself because you might have to hold for a long time.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
July 14, 2018, 11:03:16 AM
I'm not very serious about this project. It seems to me that the waves will not bring me a very big income. This coin continues to fall precipitously, and I see no reason to keep it in long.
Activity: 272
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 11:01:45 AM
Melihat gelombang ini masih murah, saya pikir kami akan menahannya dalam beberapa bulan mendatang dengan menunggu harga yang lebih tinggi, sehingga kami akan mendapatkan keuntungan yang lebih baik di masa depan.
Activity: 43
July 14, 2018, 10:50:08 AM
I think about selling all of them to buy other coin but selling today is not a good decision because coins are dump ,wait until its recovered wait until its price increases so that you can sell your coins in a good rate.
Activity: 196
July 13, 2018, 01:58:33 PM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
For a long time the market was unstable and now selling coins is a very bad idea, because the market should soon begin to recover.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
July 12, 2018, 08:30:45 PM
I think you should hold Waves. They are really like waves, then they rise, then they are released. The project is solid, there is no reason to get disturbed.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 07:19:26 PM
I think that Waves is a coin that everybody should hold for a long time because they have a great concept like Ethereum and I think they could dominate market in few years but still their price is too low.

I also think the same with you, if we look at the projects developed in the future seems to be in the future will be many people who need this one because of the concept of technology in the carry. yes indeed if the view price may still be far from the target that his team has made for a pretty good concept.
Activity: 210
July 12, 2018, 06:46:05 PM
personally, I sold the waves because the market is falling and it makes no sense to keep them.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 06:44:19 PM
I think that Waves is a coin that everybody should hold for a long time because they have a great concept like Ethereum and I think they could dominate market in few years but still their price is too low.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 05:58:39 PM
Well,There's no point in selling anything now. With any coin you need to have patience and then when the market fully recovers you can then think of selling but for more please Hold.
Activity: 50
July 12, 2018, 05:56:13 PM
I think you should wait a while at least it will go up, all the market went down in the last weeks because of the big crash its not just waves but i think it started to stabilize now and will grow again from now.
Activity: 81
July 12, 2018, 05:53:09 PM
Now the whole market is going to the bottom. There's no point in selling anything now. With any coin you need to have patience and to wait, although I understand that the market recovery can take a very long time. You need patience.
I agree that the market tends to its bottom. But I will add separately about Waves. It has almost reached its bottom and I think it will do it before the whole market. If he continues to do this further, can be burying at face value.
Activity: 196
July 12, 2018, 05:45:02 PM
If you acquire some then HoDL, Waves has an amazing platform they could be the next ETH according for some expert! they can transact faster than bitcoin and Eth this is why the tech behind Waves is stunningly great!.
Activity: 238
Merit: 9
July 12, 2018, 05:43:00 PM
Waves could realise swiftly that the project's destiny claims a much stronger policy on yearly development efficacy.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
July 12, 2018, 03:37:17 PM
Now the whole market is going to the bottom. There's no point in selling anything now. With any coin you need to have patience and to wait, although I understand that the market recovery can take a very long time. You need patience.
Activity: 78
July 12, 2018, 10:03:01 AM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!

just sell before the price decreases, when the price decreases then you will lose more money, better sell it now if the loss is not too big. no more waiting.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 09:58:55 AM
I was very disappointed in the Waves and sold everything with a loss of 30% and as time showed it did not in vain, now would lose more than 50%.

Same with me buddy I am very disappointed too , how lucky you are you lost only 30%  I sold all my Waves and lost 50%  .
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
July 12, 2018, 08:30:36 AM

I think Waves is a very promising coin that hasn't realized its potential yet. In fact, it is a full-fledged crypto platform. Now the price is very low, so I buy more. And of course I hold for a long term.
it doesn't have any potential and this almost a few years after the ico of waves platform has ended and the team was giving nothing to the token holders. They are giving a crap platform with thousands of scam asset. That deserve zero value in the future waves is overrated.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 08:29:20 AM
I was very disappointed in the Waves and sold everything with a loss of 30% and as time showed it did not in vain, now would lose more than 50%.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
July 12, 2018, 08:27:53 AM
I think we should sell, leave a little piece just in case. Waves was a strong currency, but now they have a very large number, a lot of strong blockchains. Other companies are not very willing to create their own tokens on the blockchain Waves.
Pages:
Jump to: