Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Sell Or Hodl? - page 40. (Read 10114 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 07:34:59 AM
I should sell when prices rise. If you are profitable, sell them, do not be too greedy to expect too high a price. So you will regret when prices drop. In my opinion, the Crypto market can not predict their trends, so choose the safe way for you.
Activity: 80
July 10, 2018, 06:17:23 AM
I think holding is more difficult but it is worth it. If you hesitate whether you should sell or buy, give preference to holding as the long-term hold will help to reach your goals in the long-term run
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
https://www.snbtoken.io/
July 09, 2018, 10:55:21 PM
I think it is better to sell and buy another coin that is very popular.because wallet waves often experience problems in a number of market exchange.i recommended to buy and hold eth coin for now..i think it very safe risk for hold eth
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 10:46:23 PM
I think you better hold on to your waves first my dear since it is not a good time yet to sell coins because there's a probability that the market value would go down. It is better to pull yourself together and analyze the situation.
Activity: 21
July 09, 2018, 10:40:40 PM
Waves is one of the strong Altcoin in cryptocurrency market, which has strong project and decent team. Can give very good returns in longterm to its investors.
Activity: 25
July 09, 2018, 10:31:02 PM
I think in end 2018, coin will developer again. Maybe, the price is back to normal or high more.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 10:17:31 PM
It depends to the price of your waves if you will hold or sell, because sometimes when the price of it are low the people that have waves are holding it so they can get profit when the price grow up.
Activity: 71
July 09, 2018, 10:02:00 PM
Hold your coins and make your balls stronger, it would be a wild ride for most of the coins you'll get more profit if you'll HODL soon unless you know how daily trading works.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 02:23:38 PM
I think you should keep for the long term because the current waves price is 0.006 eth and if you hold it may be the price will rise above the current price. If you have capital, you should buy it to increase your investment and for your benefit. But it depends on how you choose because you know it.
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 01:52:05 PM
You are belike bombilating this whereas of the tree growths. But you don't chalk up to bitch straightaway whereas the k days are venture on now.
Activity: 43
July 09, 2018, 06:17:31 AM
Waves is coin that disappointed all waves investors that invested last year in waves for long term, all coins had very big pump expect waves last year, this is reason why i am staying away from waves.
Activity: 151
July 08, 2018, 02:29:07 PM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
You can now sell coins, but you will lose a good profit.  Therefore, it is better to hold the coins until the end of the year.
Activity: 152
July 08, 2018, 05:50:42 AM
the waves are now gone right now have smart contracts with promising projects, so that the coin is promising, I think if there is no news background, then you can sell on a short
Activity: 92
July 08, 2018, 05:01:05 AM
If you acquire some then HoDL, Waves has an amazing platform they could be the next ETH according for some expert! they can transact faster than bitcoin and Eth this is why the tech behind Waves is stunningly great!.
Activity: 176
July 07, 2018, 08:54:52 PM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
Do not be confused or afraid if its price is getting lower. Just hold on to your faith and make your patience longer since this storm will just pass and soon its price will pump up again.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
July 07, 2018, 08:50:59 PM
Dont ever sell if you are at loss. Just hodl it and wait for the bull run but if you can afford to lose some money, then sell it and find another new coins that has a good project.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
July 07, 2018, 08:46:54 PM
HOLD, dont sell waves in this low price right now. Waves is very promising and very strong coin. In future we ll need very much decentralized excahnges and it ll be very big oppuruntunity for Waves holders. The developers have very ambitious plans - they plan to achieve the fastest transactions among the block projects. Thanks to the new protocol launched in December, Waves already has 6,000 transactions per minute. Waves Tokens play a key role on the platform, because they pay for all actions on the platform, so this crypt has a fundamental price support.
Activity: 27
July 07, 2018, 08:32:56 PM
I have been holding some Waves in huge numbers for some months now, and I am going to keep holding. This is a coin with a huge potential to increase hugely. I believe Waves one of the potentially great crypts of the future. You should try to find lots of information about Waves on their official site or social media and telegram channels. There will be plenty of information you can get for your confidence.
Activity: 140
July 07, 2018, 08:03:39 PM
I think now is the time to hold, and you set the goal of selling your BTC to have such clear goals that will make you do not have to wait long and have a reasonable reinvestment plan.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
July 07, 2018, 07:59:40 PM
i think its better to sell it now, then buy again in the lower price,,
seems the price of waves is too hard for rising at this moment  Wink
Well for me you should just hold all of your waves and wait until the price will be very high on the market and i am sure that holding waves can make us very rich in the future so i am advicing a lot of investor to buy more wsves.
Pages:
Jump to: