Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Sell Or Hodl? - page 91. (Read 10114 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
February 14, 2018, 04:28:46 AM
I also think that Waves will grow. Do not sell it yet.
No need to even think here, waves is a good coin to hold. This is one coin I can vividly be confident about that in the long run, it would be worth it in the long term. For those who have been following development on this coin, they will know how much the devs have been working real hard on the waves platform and with all the stuffs that will be integrated on this platform, it would make it very useful and hence valuable. Last time I checked, that is the type of coin to hold on to.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 07:34:10 PM
It all depends on your confidence. Because it is difficult to predict. so If you believe in the future waves you hold hold. but if you doubt you better sell now. your choice is best for you.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
February 13, 2018, 03:59:40 PM
It's simple: if you believe in their project, HODL. If you want to make a profit, sell and buy something more volatile.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 03:46:02 PM
According to my opinion you should hold waves because waves will be reach a very good position is the last of 2018 i think. So don't sell your waves now just hold and wait.
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
Beyond Your Imagination
February 13, 2018, 03:33:15 PM
I guess the time for Waves didn't really come yet. As soon as their smart contract system will be in place, I could imagine the price taking off like  crazy. Better to HODL IMHO. In this very moment I think waves is still of little use, it is an uncomplete platform in a way.
Activity: 210
February 13, 2018, 03:31:38 PM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!

Don't sell it, it won't benefits you. It would lead you to loss more. Try to hold it and wait for the right time when the value come back then sell it. I know its hard to see that the value is dropping, but for now, that's the best thing we could do.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
February 13, 2018, 03:27:32 PM
I have sold most of my Waves coins today in order to buy more ETC and XMR. Waves is a good project but their team is lazy somewhat. It is better to chase some coins that will be increased absolutely because of forks of ETC and XMR. I am sure that these coins will increase because of the upcoming forks, than I will decide what to do. Either case it is better than holding Waves at the moment
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 03:27:28 PM
My advice is if something already you have now , don't need to sell , so are now very low prices for all . Now on the contrary it is necessary to buy , soon there will be market growth
Activity: 350
💲
February 13, 2018, 03:25:21 PM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!

i don't have any waves ,so i might not be the best persone to get advices from, but i would just hold my waves if i had any, just in case. I mean, the market is super young. it is too soon to just "sell".
Activity: 238
February 13, 2018, 03:23:55 PM
Waves hold best this time because there are good news from the developer about waves platform.
Activity: 434
February 12, 2018, 09:31:28 AM
Looking at its price and market trend it looks like it won't moving up,  instead it is dumping.  It is better to sell it now and try into other coins maybe you can gain profit rather than of holding and keeping it without anything coming good. I know waves have a good start but when a lot of altcoins exist, it makes quite in the market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 12, 2018, 09:20:36 AM
Arguments for HOLD WAVES:

1. This is a full-fledged platform that allows users to create their own tokens, conduct exchange transactions, co-finance projects and trade their own goods and services.
2. The developers have very ambitious plans - they plan to achieve the fastest transactions among the block projects. Thanks to the new protocol launched in December, Waves already has 6,000 transactions per minute.
3. WAVES Tokens play a key role on the platform, because they pay for all actions on the platform, so this crypt has a fundamental price support.
Activity: 28
February 12, 2018, 08:21:06 AM
Waves is a long term investment and it will give massive gains in long run. So I recommend don't sell it low.
Activity: 132
February 12, 2018, 08:14:19 AM
Personally I dont sell my Waves, I belive for long term in Waves. Waves is undervalued right now but in future Waves will be in the most famous coin belive me just HOLD.
Activity: 163
February 12, 2018, 08:09:56 AM
HOLD HOLD HOLD, dont sell waves in this low price right now. Waves is very promising and very strong coin. In future we ll need very much decentralized excahnges and it ll be very big oppuruntunity for Waves holders.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
February 12, 2018, 07:58:17 AM
This is one of the good coin in the market i believed that by holding your waves will gives you good profit in the future, also it is good to sell if you already see an income at the current value and dont ever do panic selling which also not good in the market.
Activity: 336
February 12, 2018, 07:46:40 AM
Waves have very promising project and they have very good team and I think in future we ll start to use more decentralized exchanges and this gonna make Waves very strong.
Activity: 434
February 12, 2018, 06:37:12 AM
all coins and tokens are in the RED, its not meaning that RED cannot recover from how that coins/tokens dropped. all coins/tokens mostly bitcoin are suffering much dip than bitcoin, meaning to hold is to earn, waves have a potential to grow in the future but only time well tell. i also have waves and i decided to hold it until 2020 for more better result.
Activity: 126
February 12, 2018, 06:30:56 AM

If I were you I would just hold them. In my opinion, waves is one of the coins which has a great potential to reach great successes in the future. I think it is a big probability that it can bring really good profits by holding.
Activity: 279
Merit: 102
February 12, 2018, 06:28:21 AM

One of the golden rules of cryptos seems to be: don't sell low, if you want to sell sell high Smiley
Sooner or later the price of waves will rise again, and at some point it will rally. If you want to sell, sell then.
Pages:
Jump to: