Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Sell Or Hodl? - page 93. (Read 10114 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
February 11, 2018, 04:05:26 PM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!

Waves at this moment kind of sucks. The platform is great, the tokens are easy to create and it has many tools. Now the promoters have to get their heads of their assess and start launching good projects.
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 04:04:46 PM
Hodl all waves tokens because waves released beta version. It improve itself every time. Its team are hardworking team I have ever seen
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 04:03:22 PM
hold 2 to 3 years will be the best solution as those who have buy the BTC in 2009 and who always hold are the real winner Grin
Activity: 211
February 11, 2018, 04:01:45 PM
I suggest you to hold waves because it is not the right time to sell.It is a great coin with a high potential.There are many new altcoins in the market based on waves.I am sure waves will give you very good return of your investment in the future.
Activity: 292
February 11, 2018, 03:21:29 PM
just hold and waiting for waves go to moon or you regret.
Activity: 278
Merit: 115
GIF by SOCIFI
February 11, 2018, 03:18:26 PM
I think you should keep it because this is not the right time to sell. The market is in a recovery phase, if you don't have financial difficulties then I recommend you hold
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
February 11, 2018, 02:41:05 PM
Honestly i really can't think of a reason to sell waves at the moment. It is a great coin with very high potential. There are already many new alt coins around  which are based on waves. I am sure waves will be much much more valuable in the future. Waves will worth more than $100 when it gets fully operational. You should definitely hold your waves.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
February 11, 2018, 02:40:41 PM
I can not understand how you think about selling Waves for this price.
Lease the coins and hold them for longterm profit.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
February 11, 2018, 02:32:12 PM
Of course Waves is a good altcoin and it is a long term investment for any crypto investor. It is an amazing project and I think it can be getting big in the future. It has a lot of potential and will be rising within the next couple of years.
It may touches double the value in some days since people are showing the huge interest to the waves.
I myself also hold some waves for this case.
Activity: 566
February 11, 2018, 01:57:30 PM
Hold your wave because crypto with own personal chain have these prospect of being successful compare to coin built on another crypto chain.
Activity: 236
Presale is live!
February 11, 2018, 01:54:38 PM
I am also holding waves, i was very hopeful at first about this coin but I guess I lost my hope about it. But I still don’t think to sell them I can wait for that. Generally I prefer to hold coins if I do not need money. I hope market keep rising, I don’t want to be hopeless.
Activity: 616
Merit: 259
February 11, 2018, 01:41:09 PM
There is many people fanmof waves. The team seems working but price always go down. I think Sasha's team are working very slowly. At first they have unique idea " Dex ". But now a lot of team works at dex project.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
February 11, 2018, 01:29:10 PM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
Waves of one of those coins which you should surely invest in and hold as it is certain to grow in the near future. Many people regard it as an ethereum killer and believe that it will replace ethereum. It is believed to host most of the new ICOs in the future. It also has a really strong developement team supporting it.
You can easily expect it's price to be above 50$ within 2-3 years for sure.
Activity: 210
February 11, 2018, 11:46:38 AM
All correctly you advise, it is not necessary to sell anything. Just forget about these coins for six months and do not even check their value.
Activity: 420
Harmony for One and All
February 11, 2018, 11:29:53 AM
Waves is a good project to hold for long term. And you will be rewarded for your patience. So don't sell it now.

Always keep an eye on Infrastructure projects which are most important for future of blockchain era.
Activity: 224
February 11, 2018, 11:28:15 AM
Now the market is very volatile BTC course that falls then it raises too, in my opinion, it is not necessary to sell zarz and it is necessary to wait for the stabilization of the market
Activity: 462
Merit: 306
February 11, 2018, 11:26:16 AM

do not sell please.. ıf you sell your waves now you will be make loss.. please you do not sell without benefit..
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
February 11, 2018, 11:13:15 AM

Hold it first, it's normal altcoin the price down and up do not get trapped by such a market price, control your emotional is the best options
Activity: 588
February 11, 2018, 11:06:44 AM
Of course, you need to keep the Waves coin, because it has a lot of potential. It cost about $ 15 and now it costs $ 6, of course, there much depended exactly on it bitcoin, but all the same prospects it definitely has.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
February 11, 2018, 10:57:36 AM
Waves is a coin that everybody should hold for a long time because they have a great concept like Ethereum and I think they could dominate the russian market in the next couple of years!
Even though waves have not done much in value, the devs are really working hard to make this project work which is what will give it that value anyway and not just some pump and dump project that at the end their prices cannot be sustained. I am sure if the OP knows what he needs to know about waves, he won't even be here confused. This is a good and solid project that one should have in their portfolio.

Waves is a good project and even though development has been a little bit slow, they still have something good going for them. A project like this usually last anyway, but at the end of it all, it depends on you. I am sure you bought for the long term, so if you feel you are selling at the price you know you are happy with, then you can go ahead, if not, just hold.
I agree with you completely. I liked the entire concept that waves was based on and liked how it operated on its own blockchain and am expecting moderate profits in the long term which is why I am not selling any of my coins currently. The speed at which the developers are developing this coin as you said is not so great and the slow growth of this coin is seriously disturbing, but I will not sell any of my coins since I still have faith in this coin and I believe that it still has a long way to go. I do hope that the developers stick to the roadmap and improve their pace though.
The fact is that there was not such an opportunity to be convinced of the prospects of the waves. for today several times I have met with such a coin, many users continue and refrain from it, or express their discontent, no matter what the price today has waves.
Pages:
Jump to: