Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Sell Or Hodl? - page 92. (Read 10114 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 06:00:16 AM
Waves is a coin that everybody should hold for a long time because they have a great concept like Ethereum and I think they could dominate the russian market in the next couple of years!

I believe in this too because waves has big potential but still in low price so it can grow much more.
Actually now i am also surprising that waves is still low price, i think it should already near etherium at least half price.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
February 12, 2018, 05:54:46 AM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
At current prices, you should keep one more time! I anticipate that everything will be better after the Chinese holidays
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 05:53:35 AM
I would hold until the market picks up again.
Activity: 19
February 12, 2018, 05:52:48 AM
You should set a stop loss when investing or holding your coins or token also set a target when to sell those when it hits your desired goal or if you know that you already profited.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
February 12, 2018, 05:46:22 AM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!

Selling it now is not good idea. The market is continues diving because of panic selling. If the crypto people try to hold a bit it can help to lift the price.  And there is a predction (I cannot recall the article) that on March there is a high tendency that the price will soar.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
February 12, 2018, 05:32:04 AM
I have a few Waves as well as WCT and I'm definitely holding ! Right now would be the worse time to sell I believe. You can either wait for it to go back up to were it was a few months ago (around 15$) or wait longer until it actually explodes (that's what I'm doing).
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
February 12, 2018, 05:15:54 AM
I think that Waves and other strong coins need HOLDED! Soon the fall will end and the market will grow!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
February 12, 2018, 04:40:12 AM

I have no waves for now. maybe you should try to buy it again to reduce your losses to a comparison with a large enough amount. try to understand and analyze, search all information about waves. there is a lot of information on their telegram channels. and in my opinion, you should hold.
Activity: 182
February 12, 2018, 04:31:05 AM
for waves it looks like should be imprisoned just because these coins are slow once it moves, in addition, the current waves are already far down the price so if you want to sell now will only get a loss.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
February 12, 2018, 04:17:12 AM
I am sure that the waves will show good positive dynamics, so do not rush! To sell when falling is not a good idea)
Activity: 98
February 12, 2018, 04:11:59 AM
In my opinion, Waves hold best this time. Because its future is very good. It will increase at any time of 2018.

Now the drop in Bitcoin has been stopped and as a result, the drop in Altcoins has been stopped. so Waiting for a good time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
February 12, 2018, 01:42:34 AM
hold is better option, when you want to get more profit... I think price will be rise again after two or three months.
The reason for holding the waves because there are good news from the developer about waves platform which are Check out latest MainNet and TestNet release with LevelDB: less memory consumption, less disk space for the blockchain. goo.gl/hPo5GX
Great guide from CryptoCompare on how to install and use Waves Client: https://t.co/owhXsCESUx
Although maybe it will not be effect on the waves price, at least there are data to claim about our statement to holding waves coin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
February 12, 2018, 01:37:05 AM
hold is better option, when you want to get more profit... I think price will be rise again after two or three months.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
February 12, 2018, 01:31:02 AM

Waves is a pretty good cryptocurrency. If you do not trust it more, you can simply exchange it for NEM, NEO, EOS or Cardano, for example. It seems to me these are the best altcoins of this year.
Activity: 268
Merit: 1
February 11, 2018, 05:10:49 PM
Now definitely not sell. Waves is an established currency within the entire ecosystem of cryptocurrencies. Waves is a relatively young currency, created in 2016, and it will rise again this year. Do not sell now, you would regret it later.
Activity: 132
February 11, 2018, 04:33:00 PM
Waves is very promising project with serious team, I think this coin will be in first best 20 coins in the future, i think its better to hold this.
Activity: 294
February 11, 2018, 04:28:44 PM
Waves is one of the most undervalued platforms, and when projects on it will go live, price increase will follow. This is only question of time, but that will happen for sure.
Activity: 163
February 11, 2018, 04:26:05 PM
Waves is very promising altcoin, I think Waves is under of its value now, waves has to go more and I belive to Waves that will go up.
Activity: 125
February 11, 2018, 04:11:06 PM
I'm a big fan of Waves. It should be one of the prioritized coins for HODL purpose. It's decentralized platform, own independent exchanges make it quite a good project which may have a positive effect on the value of Waves. In a few years it can achieve the current level of NEO.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
February 11, 2018, 04:06:43 PM
Hodl all waves tokens because waves released beta version. It improve itself every time. Its team are hardworking team I have ever seen

I agree on the technical part, but there is a problem with the quality of many of the projects that are being launched at this moment on the WAVES platform. I do love the wallet, the market and the leasing.
Pages:
Jump to: