Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves vs. Bitcoin - page 22. (Read 4584 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 05:17:17 PM
Waves could become an Ethereum competitor, but it will never overtake Bitcoins position in the crypto market. You should have in mind that every innovation invented by any altcoin could also easily be implemented into Bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 03:53:25 PM
Bitcoin is the undisputed leader in the cryptocurrency market. And not one cryptocurrency with Bitcoin was not even standing nearby. Even Etherium as good, but it is far from bitcoin, not to mention the Wawes...
copper member
Activity: 420
June 27, 2018, 07:59:43 AM
Waves is also good fewer Transactions fees and Fast. But in my opinion we cannot compare with BTC . in around the world BTC is most Popular Than any Other Crypto Coin
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 04:25:42 AM
Waves the best to beat bitcoin? Then what about Ethereum? is not ethereum much better than waves? all indeed have the potential and possibilities but so far eth is most feasible to be paired with bitcoin.
Activity: 140
June 26, 2018, 03:48:57 AM
I believe bitcoin is the gold standard in cryptocurrencies. It is the oldest, most stable, and best one in terms of store of wealth. Bitcoin is high value but very difficulty to get it but as my choice i'm still consider bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
June 25, 2018, 04:32:42 PM
I think it is unwise to compare bitcoin and waves. These are different currencies with different purposes. Bitcoin was created to accumulate value. And most of the other currencies to solve certain problems.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
June 25, 2018, 03:46:44 PM
It seems to me that my choice is quite obvious. Bitcoin is now completely unpopular and on its background Waves look very promising ..
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
June 25, 2018, 01:48:58 PM
It is very difficult to compare these coins because they are at totally different classes. After all, bitcoin is the most important and strongest coin, and WAVES is a promising but very weak (IMHO) project. I think that this project will not live very long and succeed life.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
June 22, 2018, 04:39:42 PM
I dont know as for me... I dont have anything from it lol There are some brand new COINs that are better than bitcoin in different aspects like EOS and BCash...
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 03:34:14 PM
I think bitcoin is the best. Waves is low rated but bitcoin is best for crypto market. Many people are buy more bitcoin but some people are buy waves. Waves is small think power for crypto. I think after few years waves is best price in crypto market.Now price is low you can buy some waves for this year.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
June 22, 2018, 02:58:02 PM
For me (nowadays) this is an interesting question cause prices are now in a big downs so that could make possibilites to just go to the moon for both coins, for me waves in this year will make big price which will surprise all of us.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
June 22, 2018, 02:17:04 PM
Guys, speaking frankly, Bitcoin has more to itself and gives hope for a good profit. But with the waves I met only once and I did not like it. Therefore, I do not see any demand for waves.
Activity: 140
June 22, 2018, 12:10:19 PM
If my current opinion is that still most bitcoin good than the other coin, because of development of the bitcoin faster than the waves
Activity: 34
June 22, 2018, 11:12:58 AM
Waves has already reported about a successful ICO on their platform, during which $ 15 million was raised.
On the other hand, we are now preparing for ICO and decided to work on the basis of the Ethereum (ERC20) for 2 main reasons: we were not able to establish normal contact with the developers of the waves and waves has much less trust in the community.
Activity: 32
June 22, 2018, 09:18:18 AM
After doing some reading on the web it turned out that one of the reasons of failed ICO's was developing the token on Waves platform. People do not trust this project. If you have ERC20 which is perfectly fine, why would you go for Waves? It does the same with lest trust from the token buyers, less listing options on the exchanges and much smaller community of supporters. In contradiction to BTC its not a brand, its just another project, BTC is a brand of itself and it attracts attention.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
ERC20 Address:0x09b9b7032c3ad01E42aD8A185D765a6d03
June 22, 2018, 08:58:38 AM
Waves NG - has been released today making Waves the fastest blockchain in cryptocurrency.  1000+ transactions per second compared to 3 for bitcoin.  I'm tired of waiting for 3 days for my bitcoin transaction to go through, and paying $30 USD.  Bitcoin was the first and is well known with the media coverage it receives.  Usually the first coin people buy.  It's time for a new coin to take over, some day.  I think Waves is the best!

I don't think transaction speed and transaction costs is not a good comparison for a coin to be number one. I agree waves is better and I also agree bitcoin is slow and costly. But there are better coins out there in terms of transaction speed and cost. NANO does 7000+ per sec.Ripple and stellar claim 1000 transactions per sec. Only if another coin has as many trading pairs as BTC can that coin overthrow it otherwise BTC is to stay. 
Activity: 97
June 22, 2018, 08:32:36 AM
Bitcoin and Waves are not comparable in every sense though buying both are great investment. Bitcoin is the cornerstone of cryptocurrency world and more like an asset now while Waves is a very good implementation of blockchain technoledge.
Activity: 70
June 22, 2018, 08:15:48 AM
A good question and best quality, We all know well that is bitcoin asset that has a potential price in the market and that we have to admit, Although many of its competitors in the exchange, As the waves bch das eth and more, but To emulate bitcoin takes a very long time, And I think it will not happen, although many once their transactions in compare with bitcoin.
Activity: 196
June 22, 2018, 07:54:03 AM
Bitcoin is far more profitable than in waves, as seen from devotees, more and more investors have bitcoin than waves, other than that both these coins have great distances on price.
Activity: 32
June 21, 2018, 12:18:15 PM
ahahahahahahahahahaha
are you seriuosly comparing Waves to Bitcoin???
ahahahaha  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
please bro!!!
Pages:
Jump to: