Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves vs. Bitcoin - page 24. (Read 4584 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 01:52:23 PM
Are you joking? That's really weird question to ask. Everybody knows that in cryptoworld bitcoin like a king. Of course btc better
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 08:39:23 AM
These two coins with their pros and cons.Quick translation of the transaction is a wave, Bitcoin is of great interest to investors.My opinion-wave to short-term investments, bitcoin for the long-term investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 06:09:12 PM
Waves is nothing compared to bitcoin. And i don't think waves can pass bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most popular crypto for now and no crypto can beat it atleast at the present.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
May 03, 2018, 04:19:17 PM
It is a ridiculous situation to compare waves with bitcoin , waves could not give to expected people , my confidence in waves is gone , bitcoin will always be king
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
May 03, 2018, 03:37:31 PM
Many Waves-based currencies emerged, and many of them were, unfortunately thats are unsuccessful projects. That's why I lost my faith in Waves. Everyone who trusts Waves gets the reward but involved risk now.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 03:36:49 PM
Bitcoin is the most stronger, no currency cross this I think.
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
May 03, 2018, 02:41:37 PM
I will take bitcoin for sure, Bitcoin is the money, Waves is the platform.  Cool
So Bitcoin is still best one so far and much value over then waves
Activity: 130
May 03, 2018, 06:27:46 AM
Waves NG - has been released today making Waves the fastest blockchain in cryptocurrency.  1000+ transactions per second compared to 3 for bitcoin.  I'm tired of waiting for 3 days for my bitcoin transaction to go through, and paying $30 USD.  Bitcoin was the first and is well known with the media coverage it receives.  Usually the first coin people buy.  It's time for a new coin to take over, some day.  I think Waves is the best!
People only look at it's value rather than it's application. Since bitcoin has the popularity and it's value then this will be the hot coins in crypto currency. I don't think waves can kick bitcoin.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
May 03, 2018, 06:16:06 AM
Bitcoin have a good future, but waves it's also very interesting platforms with their benefits. As soon as bitcoin start lightning network such a big amount of cryptocurrency's will dead
Activity: 210
May 03, 2018, 05:57:47 AM
In my opinion Bitcoin is best cryptocurrency in the world!
Waves of course nice coin, but Bitcoin is the basis!
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
May 03, 2018, 04:43:46 AM
Today I was just reading the opinion of one person about the waves.
He claims that the waves will not soon have a good future because the team is from Russia, and the legislation does not support crypto-currencies.
Until the legislation in RussiTo changes, it will be the same as that of the Chinese with NEO

That is a bit ridiculous to say, to be honest. And I am not thinking this opinion just because I am a Waves supporter, user and holder. Just look at what is happening with Bitcoin legislation everywhere. Countries who do not want to acknowledge Waves will lose out, and Russia knows this. The Russia crypto FUD is stupid when there is so much proof everywhere even from the government that they are slowly accepting and never ruling out crypto. Burger King in Russia already uses Waves tokens, I do not see the government taking their business lisence away.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
May 03, 2018, 04:34:37 AM
Waves was a good ICO before, but they can't get higher rank in crypto world, can't reach the place of BCC, ETH, LTC,...

So it's quite lame to compare Waves vs Bitcoin, it's like Winter Soldier vs Thanos.
i dont believe they can reach the price of eth, i dont see any good project that use thier platform so its too far for me and cant even make 100$ price of each coin for this year.
copper member
Activity: 84
May 03, 2018, 04:30:11 AM
Waves was a good ICO before, but they can't get higher rank in crypto world, can't reach the place of BCC, ETH, LTC,...

So it's quite lame to compare Waves vs Bitcoin, it's like Winter Soldier vs Thanos.
Activity: 182
May 02, 2018, 09:41:26 PM
waves has a bright future , I'll watch it for a while ,then decide whether to invest it . it will take more time to test . bitcoin has been tested in many ways since 2009 . btc is the best .
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 05:29:01 PM
I think between the wave and bitcoin has advantages and disadvantages of each. indeed the waves have transactions faster than bitcoin. but bitcoin still remains the king of crypto where bitcoin is the first coin and the demand is very much. in my opinion both have an important role each between the wave and bitcoin.
Activity: 519
Merit: 16
May 02, 2018, 05:12:59 PM
I would never compare Waves with Bitcoin. You can compare Waves with Ethereum Classic. Waves is one of the most disappointing coin for me. Other disappointing coin  is ETC. Waves firstly should beat ETC and NEO. Then maybe we can compare it with ETH and BTC.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
May 02, 2018, 04:58:26 PM
You cannot compare apples to oranges my friend. Waves is more like Ethereum whereas Bitcoin atm is more analogous to a store of value and gold, an investment with speculative growth.
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 02, 2018, 04:56:19 PM
although sometimes bitcoin transactions experience some obstacles but that will not make it down the rankings. now bitcoin is still number one and will probably last a long time.

if without problem bitcoin always number one volume transaction
because all coin all exchanger use pair bitcoin
Activity: 364
May 02, 2018, 04:48:57 PM
Today I was just reading the opinion of one person about the waves.
He claims that the waves will not soon have a good future because the team is from Russia, and the legislation does not support crypto-currencies.
Until the legislation in RussiTo changes, it will be the same as that of the Chinese with NEO
Activity: 602
May 02, 2018, 03:40:21 PM
When I saw topic's  title I laughed. How you can compare bitcoin and waves Huh These are two completely different systems. Any coin never beat bitcoin. Bitcoin  is the father cryptocurrencyBTC
Pages:
Jump to: