Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 108. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 03:59:37 AM
What do you think is more advantageous between waves or ethereum?
If we first mine which one should we choose to use?
Activity: 795
Merit: 10
November 29, 2017, 03:48:02 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
      In 2 years wave can't come near etherum in don't see that happening in two years at least.
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
November 29, 2017, 03:08:30 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
they have similar feature the smart contract where user can make coin or token with just a small amount of waves or ethereum
but those people who make ico or some company always use ethereum because almost all exchange support and add the created token using eth
do know if it because its easier to add or maybe they already know how the code works
copper member
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
November 29, 2017, 03:03:17 AM
it may happen, someday waves will be like ethereum or even be able to surpass the attainment of ethereum.
for now ethereum is having a pretty good progress, where the value of ethereum is rising rapidly and stable.
coin waves movement condition was on the uphill, slowly waves improved and tended to strengthen.
we never know what kind of development waves will be in the future, we just hope that the development of waves is better .
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
November 29, 2017, 02:51:41 AM

Yes. Waves is also the sleeping giant, it will be the next ethereum. It will pump soon, just wait. I know waves is starting now with like ERC20 tokens of ethereum. Lot of ICO starting with waves now.
Activity: 299
Merit: 102
November 29, 2017, 02:49:25 AM
The waves never achieve the results which have reached ETH, all that goes on waves flies to the bottom, I honestly don't know what is the reason
Activity: 350
Global loyalty & rewards
November 29, 2017, 01:56:36 AM
I think both platforms will coexist together.
They have different goals and objectives and both of them perform well.
Activity: 160
November 29, 2017, 01:46:06 AM
Atm Waves & ETH are not eligible for the same purpose.
But Wave is planning to add smart contracts on stage, 'fight' will only start from here.
From the larger ETH community, ETH is older and very famous in the crypto world. Waves only take time to reach that level. Currently they are applying the Bitcoin NG approach adaptation to the PoS system, which allows thousands of transactions per minute.
And the new DEX UI will soon be released (which looks like a really pro-exchange).
Activity: 153
November 29, 2017, 01:40:12 AM
I think, for this problem will probably happen if Ethereum will become the next Waves, but for that it may take a long time.
because for now there are still many bounty campaigns that still use Ethereum as a delivery transaction.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
November 29, 2017, 12:53:27 AM
Well the best indicator is the market. Ethereum takes second place. with a market capitalization of 46 billion. And waves 25. At eth a huge community. A huge list of companies that are part of his Alliance.

The founder of waves saying that they can now do 90% of the functionality of ethereum. Plus many new updates of their improvements. Back in the spring I was surprised when Sasha said that we will compete with Ethereum. But hell why not. In terms of technology Waves is not inferior. I believe in waves
Activity: 58
November 28, 2017, 10:49:47 PM
for now the etherium is more prominent than the wave, and I am sure for the future the surge will still be far behind compared to etherium.
Activity: 140
November 28, 2017, 10:47:48 PM
I think Etherium is the best than waves.
Activity: 182
November 28, 2017, 10:26:30 PM
Ethereum proves what this coin can do to the market,on the other hand waves also has a lot of potential and oit grows as much as ETH every month.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
November 28, 2017, 10:22:04 PM
Ethereum and waves are being expensive on the same month or everytime, i dont say that almost time. Waves and ethereum has the same miners like bitcoin, so in my prediction, ethereum and waves can be at the top coins also in the future.
Activity: 168
November 28, 2017, 10:12:31 PM
Still ethereum for this my friend. It is a more stable and reliable coin than any other.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
November 28, 2017, 09:45:41 PM
In my opinion, ETH is way ahead than waves. I like ETH, there are so many markets for ether. I dont think we can sell waves tokens at any where apart from the built on exchange wich I dont like.
Yes for now ETH is much ahead but who knows if waves have a better development in the future. I am holding both of this coins in balance. Only the waves platform exchange is that i don't like it is hard to use unlike etherdelta.
Activity: 294
November 28, 2017, 10:56:59 AM
In my opinion, ETH is way ahead than waves. I like ETH, there are so many markets for ether. I dont think we can sell waves tokens at any where apart from the built on exchange wich I dont like.
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
November 28, 2017, 10:39:15 AM
waves is good. they got a good platform same as eth. just wait till people realize that there is a good platform like eth that are cheaper than eth
Activity: 280
November 28, 2017, 10:33:02 AM
I think ethereum will never be replaced by the waves, why so? Because I'm earn income from ethereum, it's the winner of trading in cryptocurrency though sometimes crypto market is so crazy and unpredictable, and no one can give you an answer.
Activity: 55
November 28, 2017, 10:23:28 AM
Crypto market is so crazy and unpredictable, and no one can give you an answer

many will say ethereum because already a winner at this time, but also many classified ethereum as a scam from months.

if you needs an answer from me, Ethereum cannot hits x5 up in the near future, but waves have a greater chance!

So I will go with waves XD
Jump to: