Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 103. (Read 35733 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
December 14, 2017, 01:19:58 AM
I think that main threat for ETH is not Waves, but NEM. Waves is too small to compete with the ETH monster. Check out NEM's roadmap and you can find many releases including differen projects which will allow to create DEX for the NEM platform.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 01:14:40 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
Both of coins now more raising.Ethereum is always special & potential coin in public views.ETH demand rapidly increasing because without ETH can't imagine ICO platform.Waves also pumping in previous week.
Activity: 462
December 14, 2017, 01:09:12 AM
After the cryptokitten Ethereum congestion I am seriously thinking that this platform is not for mass adoption  - waves perhaps will be better.

Developers will soon eliminate these problems and the etherium will be in high demand. Many ICO make their tokens on the basis of the ether, which are in more great demand than on the Waves.

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
December 13, 2017, 09:15:56 AM
On December 22, Waves-NG will be introduced and the speed will be 16 times higher than that of Ethereum. Otherwise, there are almost no differences. In addition, waves are much easier to make smart-contracts and to release their tokens on the ICO.
Well, who will be cool now?
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 04:22:36 PM
although the kitten problem ethereum is the potentially winner for me. dont like waves name Smiley
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
December 12, 2017, 04:20:04 PM
I myself have heard that it is likely that ethereum will be the greatest candidate to compete with waves so that many people are starting to use ethereum to do transactions, and the current price of ethereum is soaring that there is likely to be more interest in ethereum.

That might be the case now. But as the transactions fees in Ethereum grows they might have been losing some of the investors and are now changing to the waves platform?
Why? They escaped bitcoin for the slow transaction and used ethereum and now it is the same as how bitcoin is.
They might have been transferring funds now, but having a hard time because of the failure to complete it.
Activity: 54
December 12, 2017, 04:17:05 PM
both good projects, but i believe ethereum has more potential, so waves wont catch up
Activity: 322
Merit: 19
December 12, 2017, 12:42:30 PM
waves ethereum both have something special, that is smart contract,
I am very sure the price of both will skyrocket
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
December 12, 2017, 12:22:04 PM
WAVES AND ETHEREUM are good project and i think that both will make a good movement next year. Waves will be never the next Ethereum

why not? because of unicorns and cryptokitties? oh and not to mention that people want lower speed and lower efficiency and people love higher transaction costs especially when together with unicorns and kitties, like ehtereum and bitcoin

Roll Eyes
Activity: 98
December 12, 2017, 12:19:19 PM
WAVES AND ETHEREUM are good project and i think that both will make a good movement next year. Waves will be never the next Ethereum
Activity: 308
December 12, 2017, 12:07:53 PM
I myself have heard that it is likely that ethereum will be the greatest candidate to compete with waves so that many people are starting to use ethereum to do transactions, and the current price of ethereum is soaring that there is likely to be more interest in ethereum.
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
December 08, 2017, 04:28:15 PM
After the cryptokitten Ethereum congestion I am seriously thinking that this platform is not for mass adoption  - waves perhaps will be better.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
December 08, 2017, 04:20:41 PM
Ethereum platfirm has been used, stressed, tested and we all know ethereum is holding it's own! Ethereum have grown and is still growing and successful project are been launched on it daily!  Ethereum is way better than Waves until any other altcoin do better than ethereum, ethereum is still the best!

Waves now is very cool. It has jumped to the Moon finally! Actually I believe that Ethereum is something that gives us more benefits, but Waves is the coin to invest into definitely!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
December 08, 2017, 12:45:31 PM
I've never used network token waves, but if you look at the price waves to this day I think pretty good. seeing from the trouble of the network system ethereum a few days makes me lazy to conduct transactions with ethereum network... when it will be back to normal again, I hope as soon as the ethereum network will return to normal soon....
Activity: 194
CryptoPuzzle.com developer
December 08, 2017, 12:39:28 PM
I think both are good projects with different main objectives...
But Waves over Ethereum.
Ethereum is platform with smartcontracts, waves is only tokens.

yes but smartcontract are only derivated to tokens because it's easy to use. WHen there is a complex smart contract like Kitty it's way harder to handle. Plus it spams the blockchain , I mean Dapp is a great idea but it's difficult to scale for bigger app.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
December 08, 2017, 09:31:36 AM
for now, I definitely support Ethereum because Ethereum is better than Waves and the price is much different. indeed both have a good platform but Ethereum platform is better in my opinion.
I also think so because Ethereum it is the best coin for now compared with waves are still far behind from ETH. waves also include a good coin but Ethereum still more better again from waves.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
December 08, 2017, 08:42:53 AM
for now, I definitely support Ethereum because Ethereum is better than Waves and the price is much different. indeed both have a good platform but Ethereum platform is better in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
December 08, 2017, 08:14:12 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

I think Ethereum will be here to stay. Waves will also continue to boost itself and become like Ethereum. Waves has been in the crypto corner for a while already and even if it was tried for a few times already, it has always been proven that the Ethereum platform is more marketable and attractive to investors. But sooner Waves will also become as big as Ethereum. That's for sure.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
December 07, 2017, 12:11:35 PM
Hi,

Both are really good !
But in terms of potential increase vs current price for me there's no doubt : WAVES !
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
December 07, 2017, 12:10:14 PM
Most of the airdrops which occur are using ethereum for their transactions. So it's clear that there is a really bright future for ethereum.
Whereas if we talk about waves, i really haven't seen many projects which depend on it. So I'd choose ethereum cause it seems to have a great future!
Jump to: