Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 107. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 02, 2017, 05:11:15 AM
Some people tend to say eth is better because its price is higher.
Fact is waves already solved scalability with working NG, and it will be implemented soon.
Waves is more comprehensive to the john doe's, and thats what is another goal of the team; for everyone. Eth isnt as easy for most people.
DEX is sweet, more alt pairs are in the pipeline. Easy token creation, leasing and much more.

They might look a like, but serve different purposes, I guess.

I am holding Eth as well, but a lot more Waves. I can see Eth double in 2018, Waves can easily do 5x.
A no brainer for me.
Scalability for what? majority of the altcoins already fixed ths scalability and bitshares was holding the true scalability chain. In my experience that used the dex is not easy as you said. So many error.
Waves is still working on NG and what's next?Does scalability already fixed?
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
December 02, 2017, 04:52:45 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

I don't think there is anything on a market that can beat Ethereum, I would not even compare the two.
EThereum has many unique features and has its own niche, plus there are much more projects that are based off Ethereum

I agree with this reply. Eth has proven itself in the market many times, and you can argue that Eth is one, if not, the second most recognized cryptocurrency in terms of reliability, marketability and value. Although Waves has made its own name, it would still be wiser to choose the more reliable one.

I think it is early to compare those two. Both has some advantages for now. But when both has more similar features then it'll be easier to compare.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
December 02, 2017, 04:50:30 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

I don't think there is anything on a market that can beat Ethereum, I would not even compare the two.
EThereum has many unique features and has its own niche, plus there are much more projects that are based off Ethereum

I agree with this reply. Eth has proven itself in the market many times, and you can argue that Eth is one, if not, the second most recognized cryptocurrency in terms of reliability, marketability and value. Although Waves has made its own name, it would still be wiser to choose the more reliable one.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
December 02, 2017, 04:47:07 AM
It is not possible for Waves to beat Ethereum as eth is the first choice of every new coming ICO's for distributing tokens and is a market leader after bitcoin but waves is growing slowly and it has very low trading in their platform. Both coins can be hold for long term but there is no comparison of them.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
December 02, 2017, 04:27:42 AM
There is no comparison between Waves and Etherum as etherum is already a well established coin and waves is growing. My 1st choice is eth for investment.

If you have enough money, why do not you collect and have both. Both cryptocurrencies are a promising prospect and will give us a lot of profit. It's just that Ethereum is far superior in price and development because Ethereum already existed earlier than Waves. But that does not mean the profit earned from Waves can lose with Ethereum. Maybe Waves and Altcoin others can give us a lot of profit. If you can afford it, you should collect Ethereum and Waves.
Activity: 434
December 02, 2017, 04:22:14 AM
Waves beating ethereum, where did you hear that. Waves is currently under valued but it can't compare to ethereum. Ethereum have already proven it's worth but not waves. Saying waves will surpass ethereum is an understatement.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
December 02, 2017, 04:08:45 AM
ethereum utilize by 90%+ of altcoins, there is better option than waves, like neo for (chinese market) besides ethereum. unless they can have mass adoption, personally i dont see that happen at all
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
December 01, 2017, 11:44:12 PM
There is no comparison between Waves and Etherum as etherum is already a well established coin and waves is growing. My 1st choice is eth for investment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
FXPay.io
December 01, 2017, 11:33:21 PM
Both pocket book has a lot of advantage and it has a great price also. But i believe bitcoin is preferable to when itcomes to cost and use.And i think ethereum has a great long term and folks call it the mother of crypto forex and bitcoin may be the father of all crypto foreign currencies for the reason that bitcoin is the no. 1 interms of cost and ethereum is next to it.
Since its launch, Bitcoin is so dazzling that its price has now reached $10,950.33..In addition, there are still expensive altcoin
Ethereum..Cryptocurrency is called Ethereum. has a uniqueness that makes it different from other altcoins.
Waves Platform, unlike other projects in the krypto environment, it is aimed at both two high-level users and beginners
Both have advantages and disadvantages Wink
Activity: 564
Merit: 502
December 01, 2017, 11:06:42 PM
Some people tend to say eth is better because its price is higher.
Fact is waves already solved scalability with working NG, and it will be implemented soon.
Waves is more comprehensive to the john doe's, and thats what is another goal of the team; for everyone. Eth isnt as easy for most people.
DEX is sweet, more alt pairs are in the pipeline. Easy token creation, leasing and much more.

They might look a like, but serve different purposes, I guess.

I am holding Eth as well, but a lot more Waves. I can see Eth double in 2018, Waves can easily do 5x.
A no brainer for me.
Activity: 434
Bounty Detective
November 30, 2017, 10:48:45 PM
Ethereum will survive even in Pump of Bitcoin or some other altcoin.
and for me Ethereum is easy to use than Waves
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 10:06:04 PM
waves has a long way to go if it wants to beat Ethereum. for now, Ethereum is still superior and only behind bitcoin.
Activity: 518
November 30, 2017, 09:43:22 PM
What do you think is more advantageous between waves or ethereum?
If we first mine which one should we choose to use?

One advantage with waves is that you need not to move your tokens to dump it, its already on the DEX and you can do it any time when you find it good to dump and buy back as well. While ETH has to be moved to an exchange which will be noticed by traders of the coming dump.  Grin
it is true that the system of waves does not require a system of outside exchanges for when it wants to sell its owned tokens
but I am still more familiar or often use Etherium because I think Etherium is simple
Activity: 560
November 29, 2017, 12:05:16 PM
Definitely eterium, the waves at the moment are very lagging behind, to put it mildly!)
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
November 29, 2017, 11:59:12 AM
What do you think is more advantageous between waves or ethereum?
If we first mine which one should we choose to use?

One advantage with waves is that you need not to move your tokens to dump it, its already on the DEX and you can do it any time when you find it good to dump and buy back as well. While ETH has to be moved to an exchange which will be noticed by traders of the coming dump.  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 271
November 29, 2017, 07:26:58 AM
The waves team always works well
and it's really normal to hear good things about it
Ethereum has a miner support and microsoft intel support behind to Ethereum this is feels like boss
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
November 29, 2017, 06:59:43 AM
Ethereum is way better than waves. Ethereum has a high potential on the near future beat other coin. And be the most expensive crypto.
I heard positive comments about Ethereum from my friend; he talked a lot about it. The information I've got is really reliable for me to say that Ethereum is really better than Waves. It was also said that Ethereum has this additional features and applications.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS
November 29, 2017, 04:49:04 AM
Ofcourse Ethereum is the better than waves. Ethereum is most popular and it has good platform.
Activity: 448
November 29, 2017, 04:27:48 AM
A difficult choice, but I'll give my voice to the waves
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 29, 2017, 04:08:31 AM
Both are potential projects , but i think ETH is better than waves
Jump to: