Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 105. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 278
December 06, 2017, 01:51:55 AM
Waves is so undervalued. With its new DEX and UI launch coming in less than 2 weeks,
it can pump big next.
i keep hearing that last 2 months but still nothing is happening
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
December 06, 2017, 01:25:11 AM
Waves is so undervalued. With its new DEX and UI launch coming in less than 2 weeks,
it can pump big next.

Yep that guy got it
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
December 06, 2017, 12:59:50 AM
it can pump big next.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
December 06, 2017, 12:58:26 AM
You folks need to start distinguishing between blockchain encription services and the value carrying contracted token

There are clear financial models to evalue each in existance

Encrption service (eth,waves,neo): stability and efficency(transaction cost)

Contracted token: underlying assets contracted & enterpreneurial skill of the issuers + honesty + seriousness

High transaction cost like ethereum is not good in the long term it is overvalued. legitimate competitors will emerge they cant be denied ethereum has no global monoply on blockchain encription services thats what many belief and thats why it is overvalued

Contracted token issuers will leave it

Regards
Activity: 477
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 12:31:21 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
Yes, everything can be happen. Cryptocurrency is so volatile, its only depend of people interest. If many people are intersest in waves, its demand will grow up, then people will competing for make higher buy order in exchange, then the price up.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
December 06, 2017, 12:20:40 AM
I will still choose ethereum over any alt coins because of the reason that it is very promising and it collects many investors that raises the value of its coin that is why i will still choose ethereum over any alt coins because it is a successful one
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
December 05, 2017, 11:56:34 PM
Ethereum is establish its position in the top two seed in the market I think wave cannot replace its position and ethereum is a long term investment you cant see the profit if you dont hold it for long time, if you will choose these two coins you rather choose ethereum. Its just my thought Its all up to you bro.
Activity: 278
December 05, 2017, 11:11:13 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

I don't think there is anything on a market that can beat Ethereum, I would not even compare the two.
EThereum has many unique features and has its own niche, plus there are much more projects that are based off Ethereum

they are different upcourse and they have advantage and disadvantage from other coin.maybe other moderator beat the two soon but i havent any idea yet in other coin.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
December 05, 2017, 10:59:00 PM
Ethereum platfirm has been used, stressed, tested and we all know ethereum is holding it's own! Ethereum have grown and is still growing and successful project are been launched on it daily!  Ethereum is way better than Waves until any other altcoin do better than ethereum, ethereum is still the best!
Surely waves can not keep up with the current popularity of ethereum, waves already left behind so far. Looks like ERC token really rampant nowadays. But for now ethereum transaction is quite slow due on Cryptokitties game so trend.
Activity: 280
Merit: 71
December 05, 2017, 10:47:12 PM
Waves and ripple holders are still holding and waiting. I dont understand why waves is still on the same level. In forum there are many people who support waves but if they would invest other altcoins they could make fortune.
Activity: 490
December 05, 2017, 10:31:00 PM
Ethereum platfirm has been used, stressed, tested and we all know ethereum is holding it's own! Ethereum have grown and is still growing and successful project are been launched on it daily!  Ethereum is way better than Waves until any other altcoin do better than ethereum, ethereum is still the best!
Activity: 195
Merit: 103
December 05, 2017, 10:21:29 PM
i think ethereum is better than waves, as we all known most of us use ethereum because most altcoins go to you etherwallet. it has a potencial to compete with the famous bitcoin. the price of ethereum is increasing day by day, if you invest in it i think you can gain more in the coming few years. but we doesnt know when will the price start decreasing, so think wisely.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 09:55:43 PM
I don't think so because ETH have a very excellent platform Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 311
December 05, 2017, 07:45:59 PM
for future investment may be very good at waves because the price is still low so for the preparation of investment there does not need large capital
and maybe some time ahead the price of the waves will match the current Etherium price
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
December 05, 2017, 07:40:54 PM
I believe that in the world of cryptocurrencies we will continually witness great advances that promise to be the "next big thing", and those new altcoins undoubtedly present great innovations and advantages over "old cryptos", however I think we are all witnesses that the advantage of the primacy seems to have too much weight in this market, so I find it difficult that competitive altcoins such as Waves, Neo, Dash or Iota can displace in the short term to the hegemonic Bitcoin and ethereum, no matter how many improvements they present.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
December 05, 2017, 06:29:43 PM
Ethereum will survive even in Pump of Bitcoin or some other altcoin.
and for me Ethereum is easy to use than Waves

Ethereum is maybe easier to use as it has been for longer at the crypto community, but don't forget that Waves team is very experienced and are doing a great work.
Waves has a big feature that the ethereum network doesn't.
Waves enables Decentralized exchange( As it is, an exhcange that is not being controlled by anyone, it is being controlled by the people, which makes it much more safer and also enables very low fee trading).

Also don't forget that Waves market cap is smaller then the Ethereum one, and has a larger place to grow.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 06:21:30 PM
EThereum has many unique features and has its own niche,Aside from that, projects on ETH platform are coming in bulk.
Activity: 384
December 05, 2017, 03:16:43 PM

I prefer ethereum because of its potential and also its popularity is very high. Ethereum becomes the number 2 coin on marketcap. Sure more very nice ethereum than waves.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
December 05, 2017, 03:13:55 PM
I think that the ethereum platform is one of the best...you can compare maybe between eth and btc

BTC isn't a platform, its where you just store value meant to replace fiat actually but then of course it can't happen as fiat will always stay.

WAVES is somehow better than eTH in a way that you still can invest with such few dollars than ETH which is costly.
Activity: 924
Merit: 12
December 05, 2017, 01:42:28 PM
I think that the ethereum platform is one of the best...you can compare maybe between eth and btc
Jump to: