Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 20. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 09:36:23 PM

I do not agree with you on this. I do not think there is anything in a market that can beat ETH. EThereum has many unique features, has its own hobby and the ERC-20 platform is quite special. In addition to the airdrop and bounty all through it, the wave ability is difficult to compare with ETH
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 10, 2018, 08:59:25 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

Where did you hear/read that Waves will be the next Ethereum?
he only heard the issue, but in reality it would be difficult for waves to pass through etherum. demands in waves are still inferior to etherum.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 10, 2018, 08:56:52 PM
This could happen considering the fact that ethereum is on the phase of dumping. A lot of investors already lost their interest on ethereum and waves could be their next destination. People trust ethereum because of the high usage rate but that doesn't them for selling the coin itself.
Activity: 70
September 10, 2018, 08:45:18 PM
 It ain't a child's playif you want to take more profit, I believe that waves is better because ethereum price is too high right now...If you hold waves for at least 1 year, I think that you can easily x10 your capital Ethereum is safer...
Activity: 70
September 10, 2018, 08:39:06 PM
 We should wait and I said it is not impossible to see waves listed higher than Ethereum on coinmanrketcap {;...Few months ago I picked Waves as an investment because of its bigger room to grow...
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
September 10, 2018, 02:08:33 PM
The day when Waves integrates smart contracts on its platform, it can well outperform Ethereum. Until then, Ethereum is likely to lead. But let's not forget Neo, who may be an outsider now, but at one time he can get ahead of both.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@wavesplatform/waves-platform-enhances-blockchain-functionality
Current, and future status of smart contract on Waves. BTW there are many competitors not just those 3.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 07:28:13 AM
trust me the etherium as was the king after bitcoin and will remain them and all that we see now is the usual manipulation in the market
Activity: 75
September 10, 2018, 07:26:06 AM
I have been working with both of them for enough time to understand that Waves coin is very promising and far-sighted when ETH has reached a lot and it is good for investing now in the case of long term project, and Waves could be traded in very profitable way.
Activity: 28
September 09, 2018, 10:59:39 PM
As i know, Waves is far behind with just couple dollars price, if theres any chances for waves to xkme closer to eth then this is great opportunity for investing in waves while is still very cheap.
Activity: 154
September 09, 2018, 10:57:26 PM
People trust Ethereum more. Waves does not have a smart contract platform. I think it's a completely novice structure. But Ethereum certainly has a much better structure.
Activity: 130
September 09, 2018, 10:48:54 PM
I think Ethereum  will be more advanced. Because more Ethereum enthusiasts. The features that many have of Ethereum facilitate users to use one wallet only, without complicated.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 09, 2018, 10:14:08 PM
Ethereum waves have occurred and are now turning into a Wave because they have developed a platform for the possibility of a large wave will occur in waves for the following year. At the moment Wave prices are still very cheap if a wave occurs later like Ethereum so to buy it now it will not be too late and hold as much as you can because I am very optimistic that the waves and waves can replace Ethereum.
Activity: 154
September 09, 2018, 09:07:47 PM
In my opinion, waves is very simple and lots friendly to noobs. Ethereum is simple too. But has more function and capacity. Ethereum is more responsive and is quite fast. The coming metroplosis will likely put ethereum ahead and leave waves and others in the dust.
Activity: 210
September 09, 2018, 09:05:59 PM
When compared to Waves, Ethereum's value is very stable and is a coin with a smart contract system. Ethereum is currently the top coin in the Cryptocurrency market. I am sure if Ethereum is a potential coin in the future and will become a coin that many people hunt for investment.
Activity: 42
September 09, 2018, 07:59:51 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
ETH will surely survive. The growing acceptance of waves is not really much of a treat to Ethereum. People still have this believe that Ethereum is better than waves.
Activity: 78
September 09, 2018, 07:57:01 PM

of course I chose ethereum, from the many altcoins in the market, ethereum is still the best.i love ethereum so much...
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 07:54:09 PM
Waves and Ethereum both is good. But  i  suggest you for hold waves. Because at this waves price low. After some days waves price pumping. Ethereum is not bad. But day by day ethereum price is decreasing. So there have a risk for hold ethereum.
Activity: 144
September 08, 2018, 05:48:13 PM
I currently support Ethereum. Ethereum has a more successful project on its platform than Waves.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 04:15:14 PM
Ether - the strongest coin after Bitcoin. Waves is a good project, and I like his prospect of growth. But he can not Wave to bypass the Ether Grin Grin Grin
we all know that ETH is a very strong coin because the community is large and also has very good technology. ETH is also the most popular coin for people, so ETH will always be above. it will be difficult for other Altcoins to defeat ETH including Wave coins. but if you talk about possibilities, then that can happen because we will not know what will happen later, we just wait for the results later.
The tokens that you see out now doing okay is mostly from Ethereum. Waves does not have that many tokens using its platform.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 04:10:34 PM
Ether - the strongest coin after Bitcoin. Waves is a good project, and I like his prospect of growth. But he can not Wave to bypass the Ether Grin Grin Grin
we all know that ETH is a very strong coin because the community is large and also has very good technology. ETH is also the most popular coin for people, so ETH will always be above. it will be difficult for other Altcoins to defeat ETH including Wave coins. but if you talk about possibilities, then that can happen because we will not know what will happen later, we just wait for the results later.
Pages:
Jump to: