Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 31. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 07:41:57 AM
I was always for Ether! The ethereum will continue to develop, smart contracts will become better and today's tribe of developers will learn to use this magnificent tool. Society, big business will learn to accept it. The blockade will gain legitimacy, technical superiority, flexibility and impact.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
August 23, 2018, 07:32:57 AM
I think people trust ETH coins after btc then in any coin, so it might take a year to overtake ETH coins and become the best and best coin on the market with wave coins. Waves have potential but cannot reduce ETH.

I agree and there is enough rooms for all of them as it is growing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 07:29:20 AM
I think people trust ETH coins after btc then in any coin, so it might take a year to overtake ETH coins and become the best and best coin on the market with wave coins. Waves have potential but cannot reduce ETH.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 07:01:01 AM
In the truth, it will be ethereum.Just consider it that ethereum is the second most noteworthy esteemed crypto in the digital money world, and waves is simply beginning and despite the fact that it is rising ethereum won't be undermined in waves.And the waves is extremely well known in the cryptoworld. What's more, now the ethereum is acknowledged in the network and by the administration.
Activity: 599
Merit: 502
Token/ICO management
August 22, 2018, 01:09:08 PM
Ehereum and Waves are different types of cryptocurrency. Ethereum the king of ICO market. Waves was created not for ICOs, but for people and for small businesses. I think that both of blockchains will have the future, but in different spheres.
Activity: 86
August 22, 2018, 01:08:02 PM
Waves has a lengthy, difficult experience to reach ethereum. Ethereum has been one of the main altcoins that are available, and waves has borned a couple of months after the fact, so ethereum has significantly more experience on their tasks, and in the market. So I feel that its absolutely impossible that waves could be superior to ethereum, no chance.. Additionally, everyone likes ethereum more than waves.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
August 22, 2018, 11:02:05 AM
It hard so say Waves can compete with Ethereum because Ethereum has a huge ecosystem and now it's a second crypto that has very high trading volume.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
August 22, 2018, 10:59:16 AM
Many people say that waves are the next ethereum, so investing in waves will make us get big profits like ethereum, this is what makes me prefer to share money with both.

The WAVES is a speculative shitcoin, on the basis of which thousands of shitcoin are built. Like father like son. Of course, WAVES isn`t future, just one more scam.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
August 22, 2018, 10:54:26 AM
I think Ethereum will remain the leader in the cryptocurrency market after bitcoin and the waves will not be able to take the place of Ethereum.
Agree, Ethereum is really a strong and very popular compare to waves, with regards to their price ethereum is too expensive and it has a highest market capitalization among all crypto currency next to bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
W12 – Scam
August 22, 2018, 10:50:20 AM
I don"t think that Waves can become the second Ethereum. In a few years the project will be more popular, and the platform will be used by the community to develop its projects and release tokens. Now the bulk of the ICO is launched on the blockchain of Ethereum, cryptocurrency in the second place in terms of capitalization and popularity. The Waves before him are very far away.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
August 22, 2018, 10:49:20 AM
In my opinion, investing in Ethereum is more promising. The Ethereum is ideal for long-term investment, and tends to grow well. Roll Eyes
Activity: 126
August 22, 2018, 10:45:44 AM
You should choose ETH, since this coin is the most potent in the cryptographic market, so the wave is not something to ETH, which is my personal opinion.
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 10:41:16 AM
Many people say that waves are the next ethereum, so investing in waves will make us get big profits like ethereum, this is what makes me prefer to share money with both.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 22, 2018, 10:37:52 AM
Waves among my favorite tokens. I think in the near future they will enter the top ten. Good project Roll Eyes I believe in their growth.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
August 22, 2018, 10:31:45 AM
This is my choice I think Ethereum is much more better than Waves platform because, Right now I am using Ethereum  platform in my mostly transactions and it is very easy and make things faster to transact. Waves also a good platform but I don't have enough coins that using waves. Also EThereum has many unique features and a very excellent platform and right now it is second to Bitcoin as the top coins in the market. 
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 22, 2018, 09:47:58 AM
I do have both of Waves and Ethereum. But the most I trust is ethereum. Maybe because I used to this whenever I had to transact everytime i need. And waves is also in my second choice. Both are useful for me...
Of course if we talk about ethereum I don't think there is a doubt,
especially when comparing ethereum with waves of course ethereum is far superior,
but somehow we don't doubt waves because in my opinion the coin also has good potential in the future
Activity: 294
August 22, 2018, 09:47:35 AM
Both coin are very good platform. I am like this both coin. I think it's have a good future.  Smiley
Waves vs Ethereum. really it's very hard discation. Waves is a new platform against Ethereum. Waves is a newcomers in the crypto world agents ETH is already stable coin in crypto world. Because now ETH is stronger then waves.
I hope both coin will be surprised to our future. Roll Eyes
Activity: 921
August 22, 2018, 09:46:54 AM
I do not think that the waves can become the future Ethereum, rather the EOS has more chances, although I think that the Waves have great potential and it is clearly worth investing in this coin.
Activity: 40
August 22, 2018, 09:43:29 AM
both of them r able to live long life Wink
Activity: 37
August 22, 2018, 09:41:11 AM
Etherium is s solid choice for any investor i reckon. i don't see why people compare it constantly to other projects
Pages:
Jump to: