Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 33. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 01:06:43 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
Yeah i believe so because waves has its own trading platform, you can even trade ethereum and many other coins through waves platform.
Waves is encouraging ethereum to their members since their launch, so basically waves can make ethereum survive more.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 12:18:12 AM
For me Ethereum are even more powerful a lot of people use it than any other because it has a potential that improves its field of work.I cannot compare the two because I used the Ethereum for now and I can conclude already that it has a satisfactory performance in present.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
August 21, 2018, 12:06:12 AM
Let's look in terms of its population, ethereum has a much larger volume compared to Waves. From there, in my opinion, I can illustrate that ethereum was first in controlling the market and that it will continue to be positioned. The ethereum industry is very active in developing technology and also markets its products so that it continues to get additional from its population. Waves are also good, but he is still far below ethereum.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 11:57:48 PM
My decision isn't not quite the same as dominant part of individuals here when it is pick one of both. Ethereum is going standard and investigating universal markets to be utilized for different purposes past trades. While Waves is likewise great yet it depends on exceptionally restricted specialized topic and can not see that level's thankfulness in light of its temperament and strategy for success.
Activity: 91
August 20, 2018, 11:54:17 PM
Such rumors apply to every platform that wants to compete with ETH. So far, the few who proved that you can become a better ETH
Activity: 616
August 20, 2018, 11:52:34 PM
It is likely that these coins will contend with each other later on. Be that as it may, it is still too soon to discuss this. WAVES are simply starting to develop despite everything they have a hard method to succeed.
yes maybe so, from what I see now, these two coins have not shown such rapid development. Both of these coins are still in the same condition as last year, but I see greater potential for the ethereum coin. because etherium in my opinion is altcoin that is most in demand by many people because its function is very important.
Activity: 196
August 20, 2018, 11:30:09 PM
It is likely that these coins will contend with each other later on. Be that as it may, it is still too soon to discuss this. WAVES are simply starting to develop despite everything they have a hard method to succeed.
Activity: 54
August 20, 2018, 11:12:55 PM
Waves is in no way superior to ETH. both are good coins and co exist. ETH will still stay ahead of waves and similar coins.
Activity: 210
August 20, 2018, 09:50:09 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

In term of market cap, Ethereum is the second largest coins behind bitcoin. With the upcoming hard fork of ethereum, more features will be introduced and we will see more dapps built on top of ethereum. So in short term, Ethereum is far ahead of Waves.

Agree. In addition Ethereum now are improving its capability that can be use directly for trading transaction fees that some trading exchange mostly required it as means of mode payment in every transaction process. So in this case ethereum are totally ahead of Waves platform capability.
Activity: 70
August 20, 2018, 09:31:04 PM

In term of market cap, Ethereum is the second largest coins behind bitcoin. With the upcoming hard fork of ethereum, more features will be introduced and we will see more dapps built on top of ethereum. So in short term, Ethereum is far ahead of Waves.
Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
August 20, 2018, 08:30:16 PM
In this case, ETH wins . Waves is not in the best shape and are not able to compete.
why do you think so, that's when many project running in Ethereum platform, but beside that you can see many project running on Waves platform
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
August 20, 2018, 08:23:04 PM
WAVES may be a good platform but it cannot compare to Ethereum at all but maybe to some similar smaller platforms. Some other top platforms like EOS or ADA are better competitors of Ethereum.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 20, 2018, 07:59:20 PM
Its not even close. Those two aren't event worth comparing because the difference between them is huge. ETH is next to bitcoin while WAVES is for from being the top 10 (rank 39 as of the moment). WAVES had a very good platform and easy to use. I am using that as well but imagine if ETH will be doing the same. Its game over. The decision will always be unanimous for ETH.
Activity: 707
August 20, 2018, 07:57:14 PM
Hell no, I can't compare ETH with Waves as ETH is far better in all ramifications. Eth has high potential more than Waves, almost all ICOs launch on ETH before moving to their mainnet, how many have launched on Waves blockchain? 
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
August 20, 2018, 07:43:53 PM
I am sure for now the ETH will be an important altcoin and will not be replaced or defeated by other coins such as waves, ETH is currently a means of exchange from tokens when selling it in exchange and also as capital for trading and investment when participating in the ICO
Activity: 38
August 20, 2018, 07:29:04 PM
Ethereum will surely survive. Waves is not a good choice to greater number of people. It is not as simple as Ethereum in its application.
Activity: 462
August 20, 2018, 07:14:02 PM
In this case, ETH wins . Waves is not in the best shape and are not able to compete.
Activity: 658
August 20, 2018, 05:55:08 PM
Now ethereum is the best huge activity in gethub alot of developers 2nd biggest cryptocurrency by market capitalization good luck if you choose waves
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 05:36:05 PM
How can you compare waves with ethereum? It isn't logic. Waves is just a fake parody.
I don't know anybody using waves for real. Even waves airdrops are non sense. Shitty platform.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
August 20, 2018, 05:31:22 PM

What's the point in making such battles and comparisons? These are two absolutely different coins with dif. goals and teams. Either coin is worthy. Just get them both and take pleasure)
Pages:
Jump to: