Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 37. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 22
August 17, 2018, 07:56:22 AM
This battle is long gone. Waves still didn't achieve any major ICO listing. ERC20 became a standard but whole ICO thing is dying. I hope Neo and ETH would stay though.
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
August 17, 2018, 07:50:45 AM
There’s still too few ICO on  WAVES but this can change, for just one  WAVES you can start your own Token creation, this is really a cheap way to start a project, the  WAVES platforms run really smooth, and its fast, its really cheap to send coins there and its easy to use.
I think there’s a chance for a huge profit from waves if you buy in now or in the coming months and hodl until next Altcoins Bull Run.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 06:58:19 AM
Are you serious about waves rising? Where is it rising from and to? How many projects running ICO is using waves wallet for its crowd funding? This year 2018 I have not come across any bounty that is asking of waves wallet. I stopped working with any project that is using waves since last year. Ethereum is it and will always remain the darling of all the ico.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 06:54:18 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
To beat Ethereum you need revolutionary and futuristic product. And i think, currently there isn`t any coin that can match the Ethereum. But for the future of crypto world,  I hope that someone will overtake Ethereum.
fsn
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 06:52:07 AM
In my opinion, there is no need to compare ether and waves, even if it is obvious that for me it is the leader. many experts consider ether a second after btc, which believes that it is the best after btc
Activity: 270
August 17, 2018, 06:50:37 AM
Waves is a pretty good platform, but it needs some push to totally takeover Ethereum. Ethereum has been a leader in the altcoin and ICO market, and a constant top 10 for several years now.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
August 17, 2018, 06:49:24 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
For me, I still stand for Ethereum because this coin is much stable than to wave. Maybe nowadays waves is goin strong and rising but it is not necessarily that this coin is the same in Ethereum. In my own perception Ethereum is still best coin even the price of it in the market cap is constantly decreasing. Ethereum is still best choice as an investment nowadays because in the future the price of it will rise again. Also Ethereum nowadays have a large community supporters and I think this is thenreason why this coin is still good choice.
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
August 17, 2018, 06:46:55 AM
It seems this topic was still relevant only in the early stages of the waves on the market. And now of course their comparison looks like the earth and the sky. I do not need them now to compare.

I wouldn't underestimate the projects just because they fell in prices. Waves seems to be a good project if the devs and the community proves to be resilient enough in time
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
August 17, 2018, 06:42:51 AM
Everything is possible, each coin has its own features. When the developer has not developed the coin then that is the beginning of the destruction of their own coin.
copper member
Activity: 434
August 17, 2018, 06:38:01 AM
There was no other major resonance during bitcoin and ethereum. Today, there are countless coins in this match. There was little conflict in the early period of crypto. The curiosity and trend of people was also due to their success. Today, the atmosphere in this round market is different. I do not mean that the wave will not be successful, it may also be a new dimension. All time and condition is dependent on. So far, ethereum itself is in height.
Activity: 154
August 17, 2018, 06:31:51 AM
I prefer the ethereum. He is more familiar to me. I like it very much and as for many possibilities and for the price it fits. Now he's headed for growth. I like his mood and pleases the green color.
Activity: 51
August 17, 2018, 06:28:19 AM
ETH has more utility than waves because of its smart contract function. Have not really seen any advantage waves have over ETH yet. Even the ETH dex works perfect than officially launched WAVES dex.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
August 17, 2018, 06:24:30 AM
It seems this topic was still relevant only in the early stages of the waves on the market. And now of course their comparison looks like the earth and the sky. I do not need them now to compare.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 06:08:38 AM
I think that WAVES will never become a competitor to ETH. This project is very weak compared to ETH. But I think that the WAVES can significantly rise in price.
Activity: 294
August 17, 2018, 06:06:41 AM
Waves is just the opposite to ETH probably. What they do is develop Bitcoin scripting, do everything using contracts, it’s very fundamental but makes certain things very complicated. Waves took another road, where things are simpler, very easy to add all functionality you need using plug-ins, don’t have to code complicated contracts.
Activity: 215
August 17, 2018, 06:05:43 AM
Waves focus is on mass adoption, specifically target two markets : fiat transfers on blockchain and crowdfunding on blockchain. They are very ripe for disruption, and waves will be offering a product for a very general audience, basically the main end-user client is just a plugin you can install from Chrome or FF store.
Activity: 406
August 17, 2018, 05:54:56 AM
I prefer to invest in ETH. It seems to me that this coin is much more interesting and ambitious than WAVES. At the moment, I do not have WAVES, and I do not plan to buy them.
Activity: 324
August 17, 2018, 05:50:50 AM
I do not think that waves will grow to the level of Ethereum. Yes, this is probably a good platform, but it is not used and it is unlikely that it will become as popular as the Ethereum.
Activity: 78
August 17, 2018, 05:48:00 AM
I don't think wave can surpass eth, because ethereum platform is still the most popular platform used by many project to do ICO.
Activity: 154
August 17, 2018, 05:42:38 AM
Wave is a coin that is in the growing stage and it has done amazingly well but ethereum is the second biggest coin in all of cryptocurrency world I Do not  thing wave can rival it
Pages:
Jump to: