Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 34. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 12:24:18 PM
Both good coins. Waves and Ethereum Stable coins on the market. in my opinion, waves have potential but ETH have big connections and proper PR and waves lack here. Ethereum's popularity is much more.
But both Waves and Ethereum will grow very well in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
S O A R
August 20, 2018, 12:13:48 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
I think Ethereum is the undisputed leader. And after the team updates the Ethereum network, Eth will become the strongest blockchain.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 12:08:13 PM
WAVES platform has hardly any comes on that and is lacking in smart selling too. higher competitors like Greek deity and Cardano square measure solely attending to build the competition harder. simply going by marketcap, WAVES is incredibly low-cost therefore has the potential to travel up repeatedly if some smart news/events happen  in 2018.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
August 20, 2018, 10:45:30 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

After a year it did not happen, Ethereum is still the king of token creation platform almost 90% of tokens are created on Ethereum platform i don't know if Waves are still upgrading their platform I still see the old platform, they should keep up and be competitive so many players are coming in the market.
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
August 20, 2018, 07:42:28 AM
Waves coin was my favorite one in the past when I didn't know about Eos and Eth is not so convincing for me in this time like Eos which is more reliable and has constant invcreasing. So I think that it is obvious that Eos for me on the top, and these ones are follwing only.

I think you should open a thread "Waves vs EOS" Grin
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 05:38:25 AM
Waves coin was my favorite one in the past when I didn't know about Eos and Eth is not so convincing for me in this time like Eos which is more reliable and has constant invcreasing. So I think that it is obvious that Eos for me on the top, and these ones are follwing only.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
August 20, 2018, 02:31:31 AM
I think on the contrary that the waves go into oblivion..the price is not very happy..although now all crypto down, but I would not began to hope that someday the waves will catch up and surpass ETH
Activity: 24
August 20, 2018, 02:10:00 AM
I prefer ethereum although they are both good projects during my period of hunting airdrops only one wave platform project did well but a lot of ethereum project turn things around
Activity: 86
August 20, 2018, 01:37:17 AM
I like two coins which I like very much.The future of the two coins is very bright.Their developers are doing a lot of good work. If you keep these coins for five years then there is no problem. Wink Wink
Activity: 126
August 20, 2018, 01:35:58 AM
I am more interested in investing in ethereum because I believe this altcoin is the best, the growth is also good and many projects are working with it. And ethereum has the highest value compared to other altcoins, so ethereum is still above right after bitcoin.
Activity: 252
August 20, 2018, 01:22:14 AM
Waves is the project that didn't still realize its potencial. But Ethereum team is also doesn't stay at one place and works hard!:) so let's wait for autumn;-)
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
August 20, 2018, 01:18:07 AM
Waves is a very interesting blockchain. I've been trading Waves tokens for almost a year and making a profit. But unfortunately they are less popular than Ethereum. And I'm not sure they can beat Ethereum.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 20, 2018, 01:16:27 AM
I've never heard of it and I think Ethereum can't be replaced by waves. Because I think the Ethereum has very good potential than any coin.
It is true if we compare it between ethereum and waves, of course ethereum is far superior,
because if we speak ethereum I think we don't need to doubt its future
Activity: 471
August 20, 2018, 12:56:43 AM
"Waves will be the next Ethereum" this is not true and waves can not be reached ethereum.Because eth is more established coin and i believe eth is the next btc do you believe it or not.Waves price continuously down day by day but waves is good coin and it will be survive at future.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 167
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 20, 2018, 12:49:11 AM
I've never heard of it and I think Ethereum can't be replaced by waves. Because I think the Ethereum has very good potential than any coin.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
August 20, 2018, 12:41:06 AM

"Waves will be next Ethereum" this statement is literally publicising ethereum. Ethereum is hell lot more popular than waves and I don't think it's going to be dethroned anytime soon.
Activity: 70
August 20, 2018, 12:38:34 AM

After all these months passed Waves showed no sign of being next Ethereum. It feels bad to hold this coin for too long for nothing. I'm glad I sold at the top, I haven't bought back yet. I'm still waiting for lower price. The right time will come and we will make money from Waves again, but it's still early now.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 20, 2018, 12:33:04 AM
Waves at the moment are just a small currency of one region. And the ethereum can rightly be considered a world cryptocurrency
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 12:31:01 AM
It could be said that under Waves and ethereum is the most popular platform used to make tokens, with various resources available, of course investing both is good and profitable so I will divide the money in the same place.
Activity: 73
August 20, 2018, 12:28:18 AM
ethereum token has better potential than waves and I say etherium tokens are better for us to invest in the long run.
Pages:
Jump to: