Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 56. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 10:09:37 PM
the waves value itself is still far from etherum so ethereum leads more than waves maybe it still takes time for waves to grow until now I am more confident with the development of etherum than waves because the community and functional that many people use it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
July 23, 2018, 10:03:54 PM
russian shit waves and etherium will have no place in crypto by Christmas, ARK is the only crypto the world ever needed. The scammers are already trying to copy it like wildfire.

How could you say that ark is the only crypto needed of the whole world in the future? Can you please tell me what is the use of ark? If i understand about the ark i am willing to invest some so i can wait until the price go up in the sky i am a long term trader i like the coins that the future is long term investment thank you if you can tell me some info about this coin because i was looking for a long term investment

you can clone ark and all would be connected to a big world for real usage, not promising scam after promising scam on a clogging and bloat bloodbath platform which deem unusable within couple years. https://ark.io/roadmap/
there are already ton of scammers trying to duplicate the ARK idea right now included scammer gav wood, the creator of eth smart contracts and solidary language. ARK is HUGE!
Waves are also included in the coin category which is quite expensive and generates far more profit. so it's great to have with ever-increasing developments and generate substantial profits going forward. so Waves became one of the coins with the development that became the mainstay in the future.
Activity: 350
July 23, 2018, 05:08:29 PM
I think WAVES is an overrated coin, But Ethereum is a market leading coin after bitcoin. But waves price is not good and I don't like the projects too. I heard that WAVES will hit 100 USD but I don't think so. So, I don't like to compare between this two coins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 05:06:45 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

I think comparing the two is not good idea because every altcoins have their own functionalities and purposes,Ethereum is a strong coin and proved itself and deserve to be the the second spot in crypto so i dont think  any coin could replace eth.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 05:04:59 PM
My decision isn't not quite the same as greater part of individuals here when it is pick one of both. Ethereum is going standard and investigating worldwide markets to be utilized for different purposes past trades. While Waves is likewise great yet it depends on extremely constrained subject matter and can not see that level's gratefulness due to its temperament and marketable strategy.
Activity: 896
Merit: 9
July 23, 2018, 04:53:17 PM
Waves is not even a competitor for Ethereum we can discuss Ethereum vs. Neo or Ethereum vs. Eos for the future, but i don't believe Waves will grow like the others. My biggest favorite platform is Neo by the way.
Activity: 529
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 04:48:30 PM
This topic was started 1 year ago, but today I can not say that Waves become the second Ethereum, it is not so useful for crypto-companies.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
July 23, 2018, 04:44:01 PM
waves will be the second Ethereum , is that such a joke? Waves are still very damp, there's nothing to compare with anything else.
Activity: 602
Merit: 54
July 23, 2018, 10:57:55 AM
Ethereum have more successful projects on their platform than Waves. Ethereum is by the way more popular than Waves. Beside that Ethereum wallet is easier to use than Waves wallet to me. Ethereum has to solve scalabilty issues and that would be great.
Activity: 80
July 23, 2018, 10:52:18 AM
Simply, Waves is the main venture prepared custom tokens stage in presence. It was intended for simple crowdfunding, with a pretty much independent biological community of components and administrations. In the interim, there's one list of capabilities that Waves doesn't yet have, in spite of the fact that it's on the guide: savvy contracts.
Activity: 154
July 23, 2018, 10:50:19 AM
I sure Ethereum is better than Waves, there are many project base on Ethereum. And you know, ETH is the number 2 on the coinmarketcap. It will be the next genaration of bitcoin
Activity: 51
July 23, 2018, 10:48:09 AM
Etherium is very calm. The surge has begun. But the effect did not go on. The market will come alive.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 03:22:34 PM
Waves is very newbie compare to ETH. It always hard for new coins take the same path as the older unless they were really good.
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
July 22, 2018, 03:15:12 PM
good platform for both. Waves is a crypto money invested last year by traders. but the gain from Waves is low. Ethereum always has the potential to generate huge profits thanks to volatility. Ethereum has many features and I support Ethereum.
Activity: 25
July 22, 2018, 06:22:11 AM
It is understandable that Ethereum is much more reliable and already trusted. Much more Ethereum is unique and interesting that's why it has an endless investors.
Activity: 25
July 22, 2018, 06:18:10 AM
WAVES must realise pronto that the chain's destiny asks for a more focused action on mid term roadmap effectiveness. Even with some software contributions, the marketing and project development is lacking.
Activity: 75
July 22, 2018, 05:23:08 AM
This is very doubtful. I do not know if there is at least one successful project on the waves. On the etherium, there are a lot of such projects. Especially now, many third-generation blockchains have entered the market. Here with them also it is necessary to compare.
Activity: 81
July 22, 2018, 05:20:18 AM
Before the bitcoins go down there is always an indication whether the transactions per day start of a decline or all of the exchanges quote a different price for the coin if this happens the real value of the asset is unknown and the altcoins will crash and impact more in Waves rather than Eth
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
July 22, 2018, 03:37:59 AM
I don't like Ethereum but Waves it's not competitor of Ethereum.
Now the basic rivals of the Ethereum are EOS & NEO.

yes, I think it is not fair if we compare between ethereum and waves. and if we see from the price, there is a big difference between each price and waves cannot compete with ethereum. but if waves can increase higher like the ethereum price then we can compare it and waves have a chance to compete with ethereum. maybe the rivals of ethereum are zec, monero, dash, as we know that this coin can get higher in any time too.
Activity: 392
July 21, 2018, 11:41:16 AM
waves and ethereum come from an experience and smart dev in blockchain industry
and waves is as good as eth,, but, ethereum community is stronger than waves community
so, i believe if waves can't beat ethereum, but who know in the future  Wink
I do not think that waves can defeat the etherium. Ethereum is the most reliable coin in the market now and i'm sure it's gonna keep its position.
Yep. Ethereum and Waves both have the advantages of token creation feature and have a community. But due Ethereum is the most reliable coin in everything rather than Waves, then there is no other way for Waves to beat and or defeat Ethereum.
However I think that the wave has a far greater advantage in the potential for price growth than Ether. I think this is not an overloaded network with its advantages, of course, EOS is more promising, but if you choose between the two, then my choice falls on Waves.
Pages:
Jump to: