Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 60. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
July 18, 2018, 07:53:29 AM
both coins are potential coin to hold,though the crypto market is volatile but ethereum will still rise,and currently the value has added by 15%,waves is a potential coin for long term investo

Waves, of course, are also a good coin, but it does not have the same scale as Ethereum. I bought the waves two years ago, but I do not believe in the project, I used to find in it. Now I think only in Ethereum and NEO. For me, these are the most influential projects.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 07:50:10 AM
ou must choose the ETH
Activity: 154
July 18, 2018, 04:35:39 AM
both coins are potential coin to hold,though the crypto market is volatile but ethereum will still rise,and currently the value has added by 15%,waves is a potential coin for long term investo
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
July 18, 2018, 04:31:59 AM
ETH is much more promising and interesting than WAVES. I do not understand the reason for comparing these coins. After all, they are completely different and are at different levels of development. ETH is much ahead of WAVES.

Ethereum more popular in market because most token in market using ethereum platform. Waves have good platform and cheap transaction fee but not many peoples knowing about waves technology. I think both coin are good coin and worth to invest for long term
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 04:17:06 AM
There are other coins which are "killers of Ethereum", but I don't think any of that coins can overcome the Ethereum in nearest future. Maybe after 4-5 years, but it's only "Maybe"
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
July 18, 2018, 04:11:11 AM
I think this year we will see very good growth on the waves, because the devs will do a lot of important things to develop the platform, and the atomic swap is already on the way.
Activity: 490
July 18, 2018, 04:04:49 AM
ethereum is better then waves, ethereum will grow much larger in the future,waves cannot overtake ethereum,waves is a good coin but cannot compare it with ethereum
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
July 18, 2018, 03:58:44 AM
now its seems like ethereum won this battle but dont forget waves has great team and genius team. maybe next time waves can beat ethereum and take its place. it is not impossible but needs a miracle
Ya ethereum is winning it single handedly and waves is standing a no chance against ethereum now and ethereum still has a lot more potential so i dont think waves can ever compete ethereum..ya it may grow as well but ethereum is far ahead
Activity: 82
July 18, 2018, 03:58:28 AM
The smart contract that he was referring to, concerns a ‘multi-signature-contract’, which is used by a large amount of people as a ‘digital wallet’ to safely store their Ethereum. Apparently, Essentially, everyone who used this multi-sig wallet, can no longer access their Ethereum anymore.But wave value is increment slowly in online market compare to ETH.
Activity: 294
July 18, 2018, 03:56:08 AM
now its seems like ethereum won this battle but dont forget waves has great team and genius team. maybe next time waves can beat ethereum and take its place. it is not impossible but needs a miracle
Activity: 152
July 18, 2018, 03:53:59 AM
I always loved both these coins...and in the beginning i love waves more than ethereum and i was holding them for quiet a long time but waves dissapointed me and now i believe much more in ethereum...still not completely lost faith in waves..
Activity: 86
July 18, 2018, 03:45:21 AM
Ethereum will be here to stay. Waves will also continue to boost itself and become like Ethereum. Waves has been in the crypto corner for a while already and even if it was tried for a few times already, it has always been proven that the Ethereum platform is more marketable and attractive to investors. But sooner Waves will also become as big as Ethereum. That's for sure.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
https://WWW.DAXICO.COM
July 18, 2018, 03:39:47 AM
it is very impossible and itu is too early to say that waves will replace ethereum, because ethereum has a very unique and very powerful feature in the altcoin world, of course everyone who trades on the altcoin market desperately needs ethereum as a gas
Activity: 87
July 18, 2018, 03:31:32 AM
ETH already proven its name and there's still many people invest with it so i don't think wave can surpass or replace ETH Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 406
July 17, 2018, 05:29:13 PM
I think that Etherium is like a giant whale today and no project, even waves, are possible to surpass it, but yet some new projects or good blockchain platforms could offer better opportunities to the investors.
Activity: 208
July 17, 2018, 05:26:57 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

Yes, ofcourse, Ethereum will survive in this situation. Waves is getting rise but Ethererum have the throne now, maybe Waves will be the next Ethereum but not this time. Etherum is the best altcoin now, usable, have a big potential and etc.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 17, 2018, 04:45:02 PM
ETH is much more promising and interesting than WAVES. I do not understand the reason for comparing these coins. After all, they are completely different and are at different levels of development. ETH is much ahead of WAVES.
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
July 17, 2018, 04:42:55 PM
In my opinion, waves is a pretty good coin, but the sophistication of technology is superior to Ethereum.
Ethereum value is more stable and it is a coin with the smart contract system.
Ethereum is currently the second coin in the Cryptocurrency market.
I am sure if Ethereum is a potential coin in the future and will be a coin that many people hunt for investment.
But Bitcoin is the king whatever!
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
July 17, 2018, 04:17:13 PM
I thought that Waves is a very promising project, I've been following them for about a year and I see that they do not develop very well, perhaps all of this is due to a poor advertising campaign and not very good management ...
Activity: 308
July 17, 2018, 04:10:52 PM
The Waves is my biggest disappointment. I was hoping to make a lot of money for them. As a result, it turned out to be a great loss.
Pages:
Jump to: