Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 61. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
July 16, 2018, 05:17:41 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

It is not true, these coins are different.
If you do not need token as a proffesional recource, you can use Waves, it is easier, cheaper and faster.
Othervise you need Ethereum and its network for project development.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
July 16, 2018, 05:15:20 PM
Waves???  I have only started hearing the clamours about it in the past few weeks but I feel it has all been unnecessary hype and the comparison with ethereum is utterly absurd, firstly it should not be tagged the next Eth because it will never reach the level of ethereum and another thing is waves should be given more time to be analyzed before been compared to such kind of coins.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 04:16:44 PM
I think that each sign has its own power. But Ethereum is more used and known to the public.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 10:43:20 AM
Ethereum is the second best coin after Bitcoin and now it has a lot of trust from many people,so I think it is very difficult for waves to beat Ethereum in the near future, I think waves still have to take a long time to beat ETH.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
July 16, 2018, 10:35:03 AM
ETH has more pluses than Waves have but I like Waves more because of its rising development. ETH's increasing is lower than Waves' so I think Waves are more promising for me.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 10:18:32 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
That's A false information wave Platform it's a are not yet strong to take advance to the throne of Ethereum because Ethereum are Stronger than waves when it's come to market I think Wave platform are not yet well know to people because they focus to ETH and BTC..
Activity: 70
July 16, 2018, 08:53:50 AM
How might you say that ark is the main crypto required of the entire world later on? Would you be able to please reveal to me what is the utilization of ark? On the off chance that I comprehend about the ark I will contribute some so I can hold up until the point when the cost go up in the sky I am a long haul merchant I like the coins that what's to come is long haul speculation thank you in the event that you can reveal to me some information about this coin since I was searching for a long haul venture
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
July 16, 2018, 07:54:46 AM
I prefer Ethereum more than waves. ETH remains the only truly viable solution for implementing these. No other smart contract platform has proven its utility.
Activity: 308
July 15, 2018, 04:26:45 PM

Dies already waves. I am very upset, because at one time I invested money in them. I hope they still grow up.
Activity: 280
July 15, 2018, 09:54:17 AM
Think of it as a good project for both, with the second goal creating the same platform for the token respectively.

ETH
1. because most coins wear an erc20 token in which the coin is developed by an ETH token
2. stable ETH price that can be made accumulated new coin ratio in price target.

Waves
there are actually waves but unfortunately in the development waves tend to be cheap so less in the interest for the developers of new and crypto tokens.

but now waves are starting to grow. It's because of the smart contract system used on its blockchain ETH, so almost all projects use ETH and sometimes there are projects that use Wallet WAVES but a little less that follow, and so far many people invest ETH.
And if every project sends our tokens directly to the Exchanger then automatically we do not know what if our tokens are in and we also do not know token into the exchanger where.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
July 15, 2018, 04:37:14 AM
Actually base on my research ethereum is one of the greatest altcoin in crypto currency world. This coin had a high potential to become one of the top digital currency in the future, therefore it seems ethereum coin had a good movement of price in the market. While in waves their price now in the market was fluctuates inconsistently, but I still want to hold my waves because it's seems that this coin have a potential to survive in the future. Moreover I'm looking forward to to the ability to survive of this coin in the following days and weeks and even months until it will reach the value that i want to have.
oho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
July 14, 2018, 06:36:57 PM
Although I really like the waves, I still think that ETH at the moment is too strong for anyone to compete with. And if it is strong, then with proper management it will be developed! In any case, I wish success to both
Activity: 98
July 14, 2018, 03:38:25 PM
It's just funny Ethereum is the top of the project Waves this neopoint,kedokteran which is not a competitor to Ethereum,except that in the wet dreams of its developers  Wink
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 03:37:46 PM
Waves is just the opposite to ETH probably. What they do is develop Bitcoin scripting, do everything using contracts, it’s very fundamental but makes certain things very complicated. Waves took another road, where things are simpler, very easy to add all functionality you need using plug-ins, don’t have to code complicated contracts. Also waves focus is on mass adoption, specifically target two markets : fiat transfers on blockchain and crowdfunding on blockchain. They are very ripe for disruption, and waves will be offering a product for a very general audience, basically the main end-user client is just a plugin you can install from Chrome or FF store.
Activity: 126
July 14, 2018, 03:32:57 PM
Both of projects can make their chain usefull with their open mind devs.But people do not buying and selling in realistic perspective. Litecoin chain better than bitcoin but bitcoin price higher than ltc. Waves better than ripple but ripple marketcap higher than waves.
So, that is pyscholocigal investment no one can say it is sense.
Activity: 252
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
July 14, 2018, 03:30:03 PM
You will not believe it, but I hear about every second coin that here the XXX crypto currency will be the next etherium, and who will be the next bitcoin? It's funny.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
July 14, 2018, 02:55:53 PM

I Can say the following. Waves are much better than Ethereum. Yes, it is not as popular as Ethereum, but it does not say that soon this coin will not rise in price. I'm sure the coin waves should be worth at least $50
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 14, 2018, 02:51:54 PM
Between the coins, Waves and Ethereum are very different. But I'm sure it's nicer Ethereum than Waves. So I prefer Ethereum coins to make my investment assets.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
July 14, 2018, 02:41:19 PM
The Ethereum is much more popular than the Waves and as a result, the market capitalization of the Ethereum is tens of times greater than the Waves. The Waves already had several attempts to bring the platform to next level, but still not successful.
Yes, there's no point in comparing. Look who is promoting the Ethereum platform - https://entethalliance.org/
And who is supporting the waves ?!

How can you compare these two projects?
Activity: 98
July 14, 2018, 02:39:48 PM
Ethereum is the main and quite reliable crypto currency. I do not think that investors will trust Waves any more than the Ethereum in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: