Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 62. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
July 14, 2018, 02:35:20 PM
Nowadays everyone says that it is the next Ethereum, but these are just words for now. I really don't see any good competitor these days. We need more time to see what will happen
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
July 14, 2018, 02:33:35 PM
Waves' old hype was not there. Ethereum is constantly improving. Absolutely ethereum
Activity: 504
Merit: 127
Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus
July 14, 2018, 02:32:06 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
If you've heard that waves will be the next ethereum, then why are you asking us question, that you've answered already. It's simple arithmetic, ETH will most probably the suites against waves. So, it will be eth.
Ewa
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
July 14, 2018, 02:31:07 PM
Ethereum is still a more scalable platform than Waves, although the team is working on improving the platform. But I would not really write off Waves at all because the technology world is not predictable.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 02:30:09 PM
I don't think waves will be able to take the place of Ethereum, let's wait and see. Ethereum is the progenitor of all altcoins, in General everything is in place
Activity: 238
July 14, 2018, 02:26:14 PM
Waves is just a shitcoin that cant be compared with the likes of ethereum, neo blockchain , no people demand the use of it which makes it unsuccessful project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
July 14, 2018, 02:24:35 PM
Waves developers are working hard, cannot say anything bad about them, really nice ecosystem, but Buterin and his team also do not rest, so Ethereum still wins
Activity: 140
July 14, 2018, 02:21:28 PM
This is a very different level of coins and I believe that can not be compared. Etherium the most popular and best platform for new tokens. And the coin itself is much stronger
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
July 14, 2018, 01:59:56 PM
Well so far from what I have seen so far, I don't think wave have the chance, too much shitty coins on my wave platform. You don't want to build a successful token and put it on waves platform
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 01:58:25 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

Waves and ethereum are not comparable, most of the time waves are only pumping because of the hype in the market but ethereum is really good for long term investment due to its popularity and demand in the market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 01:57:35 PM
I don't agree with you that, Wave will be the next Ethereum.
If we compare both of them in any manner then we found that, Ethereum is best coin because Ethereum is the second most preferable coin of crypto world and the largest volume generating coin and maximum ICO project is came on Ethereum platform.
I agree that Wave is good coin, but it has to cross very long way to touch Ethereum.
Activity: 87
July 14, 2018, 01:44:47 PM
Waves is still valueless aside from encouraging suspicious projects. A exhaustive make over of the features might be required.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 01:42:51 PM
Everyone can express their own opinions guys, but I think it would be difficult if Waves would compete with Ethereum, because the current potential for Ethereum is much better than Waves, But anything can happen in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 308
July 14, 2018, 01:38:54 PM

Look at how the waves have fallen four times in the last six months. At me till now they lay in a purse as soon as they rise in the price that I could sell them with 0 losses - at once I will sell and never again I will buy.
Activity: 224
July 14, 2018, 01:38:17 PM
How might you say that ark is the main crypto required of the entire world later on? Would you be able to please reveal to me what is the utilization of ark? On the off chance that I comprehend about the ark I will contribute some so I can hold up until the point that the cost go up in the sky I am a long haul broker I like the coins that what's to come is long haul speculation thank you on the off chance that you can disclose to me some data about this coin since I was searching for a long haul venture
Activity: 98
July 14, 2018, 01:36:45 PM
Ethereum is a better blockchain
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
July 14, 2018, 01:07:54 PM

Nope, You can't trus what you heard 100 %
Ethereum become stronger, and will gonna be stronger than waves
but the waves have a lower fee than the eth.
I think the waves will win from eth, but only in terms of a lower fee.
not with a higher price
Activity: 196
July 14, 2018, 12:58:49 PM
I don't think so waves can replace ETH. Because for now ETH is more stable and safer than the others altcoin. Indeed for now in the market all altcoins are falling down and decrease badly, but i am sure ETH will raise in this year. Due to so many people interest in ETH, and until now the volume of ETH still raise. In coinmarketcaps last 24 hours volume ETH still 1 millions and everyday it growing up. So for me ETH still the king of altcoins.
Activity: 210
July 14, 2018, 12:48:31 PM
Where have you read that waves will be the next ethereum? ETH is becoming stronger each day and even there's a small dip that's happening this time.
Activity: 144
July 14, 2018, 12:30:31 PM
Waves are volatile, frequent technical failures causing a temporary drop in the value of the token. The Ethereum promising and safer
Pages:
Jump to: