Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 76. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
June 09, 2018, 07:57:16 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

They have the similar aim but totally different posibiities. With wawes you can start token easely and cheap, but its functional will be limited. While ETH can be can be configured anyhow you want, but it takes more time and money.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 07:46:39 AM
Everyone has its own opinion on how a currency's future would like be. Between this two digital currencies, i am obviously in favor of ETH being so stable and well-known currency as ICOs are using its blockchain for their tokenized project. WAVES may make a historic run this year but i think it can't shake the world of ETH.
You are a supporter of ethereum not on the facts that you listed, but simply because there is no other more profitable way to get into the crypto currency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 07:46:35 AM
In my opinion, ethereum is a great project and I do not think that, not only waves but also an another altcoin can reach the popularity and price of ethereum in a near future.
Activity: 4
June 09, 2018, 07:37:03 AM
i think both waves and ethereum are great projects , but ethereum will always have an upper hand on waves.
Activity: 224
June 09, 2018, 07:17:55 AM
Bitcoin, Ethereum, BitcoinCash such as the top of the MarketCap tokens and other tokens to compare is wrong.
If these tokens are not good, the market will not be good. These coins are at the heart of the crypto money world.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 07:12:11 AM
All the same, the blockhain of the ether itself is still more mature, while the Waves blockchain is too young and too many mistakes, that only reveal when an increasing number of people come to the Waves.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
June 09, 2018, 07:02:10 AM
Waves is not really an Ethereum killer, I think they have added smart contracts to waves or are going to do it soon, but to me the most important aspect of waves is being a decentralized exchange, we need that especially since it seems governments are going to try to regulate exchanges in the short term

I see Waves as a all in one project. When smart contract be live on mainnet (it's on the testnet now), we can see more competition between two and more actualy.
Activity: 210
June 09, 2018, 07:00:08 AM
I think Ethereum is still the good plattform because of it popularity and there are many alts in it
Activity: 22
June 09, 2018, 06:56:18 AM
Waves is not really an Ethereum killer, I think they have added smart contracts to waves or are going to do it soon, but to me the most important aspect of waves is being a decentralized exchange, we need that especially since it seems governments are going to try to regulate exchanges in the short term
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 06:44:23 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
Nearly year have pass and I want to say that Waves is not next Ethereum and it never will be. For now, there are more good platforms than Waves, maybe better than Ethereum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 06:40:56 AM
With Etherium, Waves will not be able to compete, it's too narrowly focused.
Activity: 378
June 09, 2018, 06:40:30 AM
I think this is a temporary indicator, because the Ether has a large capitalization and on its basis huge projects have been created that will not allow the currency to disappear.
I am a holder of both waves and ethereum because i know that the value of this altcoins can rise very high on the market and if i only need to choose one which is more better i will still choose ethereum because ethereum is trusted by everyone.
Activity: 104
June 09, 2018, 06:37:37 AM
No doubt about it ethereum is much superior than waves or any other altcoins.  Ethereum is so much valuable than waves and it is proven at the crytocurrency chart.
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
June 09, 2018, 06:32:05 AM

You can always look at the market of the statistics of the coin you are interested just like waves and ethcoins, it was clearly stated that comparing the both coins is not necessary since it was very obvious that ethereum does have better statistics more than waves.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 06:30:28 AM
Waves is a good project, but in my opinion, EOS is the most promising replacement for ETH. EOS is a DPOS blockchain that can run 1000 crypto kitties without breaking a sweat, while ethereum is bogged down by a single dapp. On blocktivity, STEEM, an older sibling of EOS, is usually the blockchain with the most transactions per day, with nearly 1.7 million transactions per day at the time of this writing and it isnt even breaking 1% of its capacity, while ETH is doing only 600k a day at the time of writing and using 100% of its capacity, meaning your transaciton will probably not be in the next block and you will have to wait and pay more for the transaction to have it speed up. DPOS blockchains, like BTS, STEEM, and EOS, have no transaction fees and transfers instantly. Not to mention that you can use multiple coding languages on EOS, where as with eth you can only use solidity, which not many people know. That being said, still bullish on ETH too.

You didn't count Tezos on that race Smiley But I think there is enough space for all og them and somehow projects and users will find attractive sides for all of them.
Activity: 24
June 09, 2018, 05:06:42 AM
Waves is a good project, but in my opinion, EOS is the most promising replacement for ETH. EOS is a DPOS blockchain that can run 1000 crypto kitties without breaking a sweat, while ethereum is bogged down by a single dapp. On blocktivity, STEEM, an older sibling of EOS, is usually the blockchain with the most transactions per day, with nearly 1.7 million transactions per day at the time of this writing and it isnt even breaking 1% of its capacity, while ETH is doing only 600k a day at the time of writing and using 100% of its capacity, meaning your transaciton will probably not be in the next block and you will have to wait and pay more for the transaction to have it speed up. DPOS blockchains, like BTS, STEEM, and EOS, have no transaction fees and transfers instantly. Not to mention that you can use multiple coding languages on EOS, where as with eth you can only use solidity, which not many people know. That being said, still bullish on ETH too.
Activity: 348
Merit: 102
June 09, 2018, 04:43:48 AM
I think this is a temporary indicator, because the Ether has a large capitalization and on its basis huge projects have been created that will not allow the currency to disappear.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 04:34:56 AM
If you compare these two projects, they can be compared as bitcoin and litecoin. Those who invested in litecoin, in time managed to earn more than those who invested in bitcoin. So I choose Waves.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
June 09, 2018, 04:28:42 AM
Waves was conceived as an alternative to the Ethereum, but as a simpler product to use with its own exchange. All this is implemented, but the Waves failed to attract many projects to their platform.

Yes i agree with you in general. But i would add in the future it would be better.
Look at the waveslabs.com, where some projects get support by waves.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
June 09, 2018, 03:57:36 AM
I would prefer highly on ethereum since they are far more better than waves, ethereum traded to most alt coins in all crypto exchanges, it will be hard to compare with ethereum.
There is no doubt that ethereum is much better than waves,
let alone the development of ethereum itself is very good,
so i prefer to choose ethereum rather than waves: D
Pages:
Jump to: