Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 75. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
June 13, 2018, 05:25:49 PM
Apparently, Ethereum has practically taking over the smart contract market and more than ninety percent of market share of smart contract activities goes to Ethereum platform.  It  will be hard for waves and harder for other coin coming to that market to take the share of the market away from Ethereum!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 05:20:55 PM
WAV ought to assume pronto that the coin's destiny requires a betterment of the design on short term development improvements.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
June 13, 2018, 11:41:26 AM
It is getting clearer that Ethereum cannot be easily taken down from its top 2 spot. The potential on Ethereum taking the top spot is even possible in the next few years to come. Waves should just focus more on its development in order to retain its former top 10 position.

I think that Ethereum own the second place and cannot be replaced by NEO. NEO is great project and it is the biggest competitor of Ethereum. I believe that NEO will hurt Ethereum, but will not replace it.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
June 13, 2018, 11:37:08 AM
It is getting clearer that Ethereum cannot be easily taken down from its top 2 spot. The potential on Ethereum taking the top spot is even possible in the next few years to come. Waves should just focus more on its development in order to retain its former top 10 position.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
June 13, 2018, 11:23:41 AM
I personally prefer to eth, because eth more coin crypto is oriented to eth,
and also eth price is more stable in every trade, and also eth more profitable if invest,
Activity: 98
June 13, 2018, 11:21:15 AM
To my opinion, it is only a question of trust. Clients only rely on something that has already proven its efficiency. Waves is a newcomer and could create a large user base. However, like facebook for social media, ETH is already well established, with a lot of ressources, developers, solved bugs, etc... It is a mature platform.
Activity: 150
June 13, 2018, 11:19:23 AM
Waves is a very promising project, which currently has more scalability than the Ethereum. I hope that soon a lot of projects will conduct own ico on this platform.
Activity: 84
June 13, 2018, 09:08:21 AM
I will also choose waves. Many people are talking about whether the wave will be the next eth. I think this is very possible. As we all know, most of the ICO are built on the basis of eth now. The wave can also undertake the task, and the wave has not yet experienced rapid growth. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 196
June 12, 2018, 07:16:50 PM
The first time I heard about a certain Waves, but thank you, I need to read something about this, maybe I'll find out what a useful duck I can accomplish here.
Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
June 12, 2018, 07:15:50 PM
Why do people don’t consider the healthy rivalry between similar coins? They start talking about death, surviving and etc. Both Eth and waves will take their places in  the crypto sphere, and their rivalry will help to develop themselves. I like what Sasha Ivanov is doing on the conferences and he seems like a good and honest man in my opinion. But I wouldn't compare these coins like equal, ethereum is much stronger right now.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 02:26:58 PM
You can compare these projects, but in fact it will not lead to anything significant, because we all understand that today the dominant project on the market is ETH, so such comparisons clearly can not be correct.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
June 12, 2018, 02:23:03 PM
waves this is a new project that is unfolding and perhaps it will become the same as Etereum but for the time being it will acquire Ethereum which are two gaps which in fact can not be compared or that either one needs both waves and Ethereum

Both of the projects have something in common. They use smart contracts. Waves is a bit underestimated - I am sure, it should cost much more, and its price will go up in future. Ethereum is the altcoin #1.
Activity: 255
June 09, 2018, 12:50:20 PM
Waves may have a better return on investment. The investment risk of Ethereum will be relatively small. It depends on your risk tolerance. If I choose, I will invest in waves.
Activity: 84
June 09, 2018, 12:48:34 PM
Hard decision to make really. For now ethereum is far more ahead of waves. Because eth is around for a long time and have a decent value but before too long waves will much more popular and gain some value.
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
June 09, 2018, 08:57:17 AM
I think these are just rumours, Waves cant be in same level with Ethereum right now and I think also in future. Ethereum just can be compared with EOS right now because I think just Eos can overtake Ethereum in future others are far away from this two.
Activity: 221
June 09, 2018, 08:50:51 AM
All the same, the blockhain of the ether itself is still more mature, while the Waves blockchain is too young and too many mistakes, that only reveal when an increasing number of people come to the Waves.

You are right they are comparing now the old and new blockchain. Ethereum has more knowledge and experience now than the waves.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 08:43:34 AM
Waves and ethereum are both good coin to invest in and you will make profit and they are also good coin to hold but ethereum has more profit potentials than waves because it can rise faster than wave and it has a strong blockchain and icos use its blockchain for their transactions and it is also the second best coin in crypto.
Activity: 229
June 09, 2018, 08:35:46 AM
Ethereum is a strong coins with a good community..in the established Ethereum is more popular..Waves is not bad but Ethereum is better because Ethereum is much bigger and more establihsed than Waves..
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 08:22:18 AM
if the comparison between the two I choose ETH, although for the cost and transfer waves good enough, but because many are using ETH I am more interested in ETH.
Activity: 168
ONe Social Network
June 09, 2018, 07:58:50 AM
I think that this news is launched only in order to fill the price of both coins, but the etherium is a much better coin in my opinion!
Pages:
Jump to: