Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 74. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 06:52:00 PM
this is a fact if everyone is very fond of ethereum because ethereum has a very good development and is in use by all ico. very difficult to waves be able to defeat ethereum at this time
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
June 16, 2018, 06:47:15 PM
ethereum crypto currencies have lost much value in the stock market and have reduced confidence in it. I think Waves is the coin of the highest potential right now.
I am sure that both ethereum and waves have a good future in the market but i think it is still better to invest more money in ethereum because the future price of ethereum can be really high so there is no doubt that we can be profitable with ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
June 16, 2018, 06:35:59 PM
Waves is a pretty good coin but ethereum is on another level entirely. I don't see waves getting to that level where ethereum is anytime soon. The smart contract of eth makes it a more useful coin than waves
Activity: 53
June 16, 2018, 06:32:10 PM
I don't think waves can compete with ETH.  ETH is the best coin after bitcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
June 16, 2018, 04:47:28 PM
Waves is clearly not a competitor to Ethereum is a dead project.If we take the real competitors to Ethereum, it is ADA and EOS.

yeah, we cannot compare waves with ethereum because if we take a look each coin price, there is a big gap between both and we know that ethereum more superior than waves. but I think waves is a good project like ethereum and has the opportunity to increase in the future. so I think I will spend my funds to buy waves too.
Activity: 112
June 16, 2018, 11:30:04 AM
Waves is clearly not a competitor to Ethereum is a dead project.If we take the real competitors to Ethereum, it is ADA and EOS.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 11:29:25 AM
Both of them are among the best cryptocurrency projects and both can be very successful in future. Ethereum is much older and it has made more progress (price-wise and technology-wise), but waves has most of its future ahead of it
Activity: 45
June 16, 2018, 11:26:05 AM
ETH is champion, every ICOS using it to can earn money. Waves is second choice .
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 06:24:11 AM
both conceptual ico platform but if compared waves with ethereum I prefer ethereum because many large companies wear ico ethereum platform
Activity: 154
June 16, 2018, 06:23:50 AM
ethereum crypto currencies have lost much value in the stock market and have reduced confidence in it. I think Waves is the coin of the highest potential right now.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
June 16, 2018, 06:20:11 AM
Assumptions of people of various kinds, one of which Waves will be the next Ethereum. This seems to me a good assumption, but if I examine the meaning of the sentence (Waves will be the next Ethereum) that the position of Ethereum remains above Waves. Many will compete, not just Waves, but there are also crowded NEOs that predict people will have good marks in the future. Whatever assumptions and analysis, we just wait.
Activity: 98
June 16, 2018, 05:46:39 AM
I think waves has real good basement but Ethereum is more reliable and flexible. Both of them rising fast so we can invest them. Now I am using ethereum  at my transaction but many my friends use waves.
June 15, 2018, 03:26:16 PM
Waves can't handle many transaction like eth now. So we need wait more update from waves. But I believe ETH is still more popular
Activity: 90
June 15, 2018, 12:29:25 PM
In my view for waves frequently becomes the base for chosen for too many unreliable token offerings seeking a economical tokens setup.
June 15, 2018, 11:02:11 AM
 I choose ETH and there are a lot of reasons for this, but the main reason probably is the reputation of ETH
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
June 15, 2018, 10:26:21 AM
Yes to think about is that the waves built in the exchange can be used as the trading standard of Altcoin in the coming weeks because people are advised to take the Bitcoin exchange. There is a very real possibility that the volume of Bitcoin or Altcoin drops, and instead it is still in the process of building its reputation. It's new. It grows fast though.
Activity: 39
June 15, 2018, 07:01:39 AM
I think each token have their strength.  We cannot compare one entity to the other entity that have different function.  It is like comparing circle and blue.  I believe both have lots of potential especially waves in its field.  Ethereum somehow proven itself and still continue to prove that they are a great token for smart contract and showing that they will keep developing  to adjust for peoples need.
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 05:38:21 PM
Waves has a long way to reach etherium, and those two are pretty similar what they offer... Waves is just a bit younger, I still like eth better, because i don't know much about waves...
Activity: 57
June 13, 2018, 05:37:43 PM
I believe Waves is one of the most undervalued coins. It's prospect is very good. Waves price has been increasing steadily. It could overtake Ethereum in future.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
June 13, 2018, 05:33:25 PM
It is getting clearer that Ethereum cannot be easily taken down from its top 2 spot. The potential on Ethereum taking the top spot is even possible in the next few years to come. Waves should just focus more on its development in order to retain its former top 10 position.

I think that Ethereum own the second place and cannot be replaced by NEO. NEO is great project and it is the biggest competitor of Ethereum. I believe that NEO will hurt Ethereum, but will not replace it.

I'm sure about the NEO but I think Ethereum will have good competitors in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: