Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves vs Stratis - page 14. (Read 18082 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
June 10, 2017, 01:46:03 AM
Stratis is on the way down while Waves is on the way up, could people be selling Stratis and investing it all in Waves? As that's what it looks like to me, Waves was the one I invested more into as I believe it has more upside in price and was cheaper then Stratis so I went with waves over Stratis but like I have been saying I also believe Stratis will also be worth investing some BTC into as well.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
June 09, 2017, 07:30:56 PM
starat he decline.Will it rise soon Huh
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
June 09, 2017, 06:21:32 PM
Both the coins look pretty strong in terms of price and popularity , another strange thing is that stratis has more market cap than monero , and on other hand waves is just after monero. If you plan to invest i would prefer going for waves as stratis has recently been pumped , so another pump doesn't seem it's gonna hapoen
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Ethereum4ever
June 09, 2017, 05:08:16 PM
waves will go higher during summer. Becouse of tokenomica.com start.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
June 09, 2017, 03:56:44 PM
Sure, I can see both of these hitting $20. That's about it.

I mean I think you're wrong here (IDK about WAVES, but I'll refer to STRAT for this one). Roadmap is so huge for STRAT: https://stratisplatform.com/2017/05/12/stratis-developers-roadmap-and-update-june-2017/
The Breeze Wallet (assuming it's not complete shit) alone will make this go to $12? The hype is insane around this coin right now. Granted, it's getting corrected right now quite a bit (down $2-$3 from peak) but it's already gotten so high of a valuation based on nothing. If the devs pull through, I don't see how it doesn't double your "$20." I would love to hear counter-arguments if you have any?

Waves looks to be pumping higher than Stratis. In my view both are good for a long term investment because right now the value is low and the in between price jumps will surely cause a big growth in later years.

I mean STRAT hit $12 the other day, it's just correcting. As I stated above, it's only based off of hype right now. Literally nothing has happened, nor been released - so it's interesting/amazing as to what has already happened thus far. Hopefully all goes as planned w/ future releases!

These two are my biggest investments right now and I'm riding it out hoping they both get up a lot. Big things for STRAT this month, looking for the hype to be proven correct.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
June 09, 2017, 12:26:25 PM
Waves looks to be pumping higher than Stratis. In my view both are good for a long term investment because right now the value is low and the in between price jumps will surely cause a big growth in later years.
Activity: 18
June 09, 2017, 12:18:13 PM
Waves hit new high today..
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
June 09, 2017, 04:18:33 AM
I believe that both of that coin have a good potential even in long term investment we can expect  more increase on price in this year . We cannot under estimate each coin both have a good development in the past month.  

Yeah you got the point.
The major difference between Stratis and Waves is the funds on the ICO. Waves was overbought (30k btc) and Stratis underbought (900 btc ?).
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 09, 2017, 04:16:55 AM
I believe that both of  coin have a good potential even in long term investment we can expect  more increase on price in this year . We cannot under estimate each coin both have a good development in the past month.  
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
June 09, 2017, 03:26:21 AM
Both are good projects but to me the main difference is that the Waves team always overpromises and underdelivers to the point of being ridiculous. The Stratis team on the other hand always deliver as good or better as they promise without any unecessary hype.

They don't overpromise, all the stuff is delivered. Peoples are just not patient and want everything NOW.
Sasha is also doing a lot of stuff he's not speaking about ... like he did today:

Alexander Ivanov and the business ombudsman Boris Titov signed an agreement to establish business incubator on «People of Growth» platform that will help the real business to conduct ICO on the Waves platform.
About Boris Titov: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Titov

And if you check this guy lasts posts: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mxxxxxx-230178
You'll see all the crazy amount of work he done the past week ...

Waves and Stratis are both different. Both are spectacular anyway.

Activity: 406
Merit: 259
June 08, 2017, 11:21:17 PM
The two of them are very good projects and the possibility of investing is very high. Both will come to good places. The waves are affecting me. Even in a stock exchange it keeps its price. Waves will be $ 100 in 1 year and will not upset the investor. It is not investment advice.
Activity: 58
June 08, 2017, 11:05:35 PM
Both are good projects but to me the main difference is that the Waves team always overpromises and underdelivers to the point of being ridiculous. The Stratis team on the other hand always deliver as good or better as they promise without any unecessary hype.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
June 08, 2017, 10:28:50 PM
Both are great projects.  $100 dollars would make many people very happy.   
Activity: 10
June 08, 2017, 08:56:23 PM
Doesn't really matter which one hits first. Hodl both. Easy $
Activity: 264
June 08, 2017, 08:17:56 PM
I also believe Waves will overtake Stratis at some point. The next couple of days will see Waves hit new heights in my opinion.
Maybe 7 dollars will be hit sometime this week if we are lucky.

i dont believe 100USD is too far a stretch within a year. It will be close imo.

Yes I agree that we could see $7 very soon as this is one crypto that has been performing well even when a lot of others are falling. I also think $100 isn't out of the question however I just don't see it happening this year, maybe $50 sometime this year but I think we'll see $100 in 2018 for Waves and also for Stratis.

Yes sorry. I meant a year from now. So by next June. But I wouldnt be suprised if it happens before.
I agree it has been quite impressive how Waves has maintained its price.
I also think Stratis could reach 100USD within a year (by next June).
It will be a close race and one I will be looking at quite closely lol.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
June 08, 2017, 08:04:32 PM
I also believe Waves will overtake Stratis at some point. The next couple of days will see Waves hit new heights in my opinion.

Yes I agree that we could see $7 very soon as this is one crypto that has been performing well even when a lot of others are falling. I also think $100 isn't out of the question however I just don't see it happening this year, maybe $50 sometime this year but I think we'll see $100 in 2018 for Waves and also for Stratis.
Activity: 264
June 08, 2017, 07:50:56 PM

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
June 08, 2017, 07:25:20 PM
Have high hopes for both of these as do many people.
They have a similar circulating supply.
I see both hitting $100 within a year - which do you guys think will hit first?

Smiley

waves and stratis is good if you hold for longterm
and both will hit that point but maybe in different time ,,
some people say stratis will hit that point 1st, but in my mind waves will hit that point before stratis
Activity: 152
June 08, 2017, 05:17:17 PM
I am a bit sceptical about Waves and Stratis.
Lets look at waves: decentralized exchange, decentralized voting, encrypted messenger etc. As I know it isnt unique and other coins made it before.
But maybe I'm wrong?
For example, you writing that Waves have good potential and it will be one of key players in crypto.
So can you explain, why?

although i am studying stratis now (so am not in the position to add some comments on that one yet) waves has managed to deliver what the devs have promised and without big problems i have to say. their goal is mass adoption and business oriented ; this will be the key to their success. they are targeting among others a rather underdeveloped market in terms of blockchain (russia) and some of their upcoming features are novel ideas. look at it as a package not as a single coin. my 2 cents.
Activity: 116
June 08, 2017, 04:38:41 PM
I am a bit sceptical about Waves and Stratis.
Lets look at waves: decentralized exchange, decentralized voting, encrypted messenger etc. As I know it isnt unique and other coins made it before.
But maybe I'm wrong?
For example, you writing that Waves have good potential and it will be one of key players in crypto.
So can you explain, why?
Pages:
Jump to: